剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
自己就跳出来了啊 我啥也没干啊
They just... they just pop up. You don't have to do anything...
停 我不知道你在说啥
Stop. I don't know what you're talking about,
我也不想知道
and I don't want to know.
我是想找个性感一点的方式跟你说件事呢
I was looking for a sexy way to tell you something.
凯要上小学了 这只是开始
Okay.Now, Kai going to school is just the beginning.
很快 萨哈都要学开车了
Before we know it, Sahai's gonna be driving.
然后就是诺亚 我天啊
Then Noah, God help us.
太吓人了
Okay, that's terrifying. Yeah.
所以我需要搞清楚我的下一步
So I need to figure out what's next for me.
我一直没上完学 现在该是时候了
I never finished school, and it's about time.
我有做生意的头脑 但是都被浪费了
I've got a mind for business, and it's just being wasted.
米歇尔·泰勒 大学女生
Michelle Taylor, college girl.
好棒呢
I like the sound of that.
书包往肩膀上一甩
book bag slung over your back.Okay.
你在电脑上看啥来着
So what are you looking at on that computer?
自己蹦出来的啊
They just pop up!
- 佛利斯特 忙吗 - 忙呢
Forrest, are you busy?Huh? Yes.
我想上班之前弄完呢
I'm trying to get this finished before I start work.
结果我把桅杆粘到活动船板上了
And I glued the mast to the centerboard,
然后我想弄开吧 结果越粘越牢了
and I tried to pull them apart, and the mast got bent,
然后活动船板又粘到我胳膊上了
and then the centerboard got glued to my arm and... Okay.
这下好了
Oh, great.
- 现在我耳机又粘手上了 - 佛利斯特
Now my earbuds are glued to my fingers.Okay, Forrest.
我就是分心了
I don't know. I'm just... I'm distracted.
- 我还想看火线呢 太复杂了 - 这样啊
I'm trying to watch The Wire. It's just so complicated.Okay. You know what?
先别管那些了
Just, like, don't worry about that right now
我有个新计划了
because I've got a new plan.
我们要去哥斯达黎加
We're going to Costa Rica.
为啥啊
: Why?
我们得享受生活
We need to live.
时间真的
Time, it's just, um...
一直抽我们大耳光
It's biting us in the ass
我们得打回去啊
is what it's doing, and we need to bite it back.
- 去哥斯达黎加吗 - 对啊
In Costa Rica?Yes!
我们要去玩滑索
We're gonna zip-line.
在安全保护措施之下 感受耳边呼啸的风
We're gonna feel the wind through our safety harnesses.
我周一就要上班了啊
But-but I start work on Monday.
不行的
No, you can't.
我们得享受啊 不然太晚了
We need to live before it's just too late.
迪迪 深呼吸 淡定
Deels, breathe. Calm.
加油啊
Centered.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
被人做这个手势是挺烦人的
It is so annoying on this end. Yeah.
迪莉娅
Hmm. Hey, Delia,
时间过得很快 是因为我们过得幸福啊
the days are flying by because we're having fun.
就算我们老了又怎样
So we're getting old. So what?
在这个地球上
There is nobody on this planet,
除了你 我不愿意和其他任何人一起变老了
nobody that I would rather grow old with.
佛利斯特
Forrest.
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
迪莉娅 你的胳膊整个粘到
Oh, Delia, Delia, your arm is glued to the hull of the...
什么 啊
It's...What? Oh.
那
Well...
你还要不要看火线了
So, do you want to watch some of The Wire?
我靠 过来啊
Come on. Hey. Hey. Hey, man. Hey.
不要跑 站住
Don't... Just don't... Stop. Stop it!
我天啊
Whoa, whoa, that-that's a...
这是个臭鼬啊
That... That's a skunk.
没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
他的小脚受伤了
His little foot is injured.
然后还被网子套住了
See? And he's caught up in all that mesh.
他还一直往马路上面跑
And he keeps trying to run toward the road.
你会被压死的 朋友
You're gonna get run over, dude.
我能帮忙吗
Uh, can I... can I help?
那太好了 谢谢啊
Yes, thank you. God, yeah. Thanks.
我也不知道 你就是吸引他注意力啊
I don't know. Distract him, and I'll...
然后我去后面
go around the back?
你好怂啊
Okay, coward!
我还要回来的啊
Well, I'm coming back.
好的好的 好了
Oh. Okay.All right, here we go. Here we go.
好好好
Okay. Okay, uh,
那你让他冷静点
so, you, uh, you-you keep him calm.
然后呢
Okay. And, uh,
我偷偷靠近他
and I'm just gonna creep up on him. Yeah.
- 不要让他感到威胁 - 好的啊
Right? Yeah, unthreatening. Right?Sure. Yeah.
不要吓到他了
Not... We're not gonna threaten him.
慢慢来 好的
Okay, easy does it, baby.Okay, okay.
慢慢的
Easy. Easy, easy.Uh...
不要怕哦 不要管这个拿箱子的男的
You're all right, just i-ignore the man with the box.
亲娘啊
Oh, God!Oh, God!
我被喷了 进我嘴里了
I'm hit. Oh.Oh, God, it got in my mouth.
我嘴里也是
It's in my mouth.
肯定坏事 我喘不过气来了
You know it's gonna be bad, but...I can't breathe!
比我想的还吓人 全都是啊
It's so much worse than I imagined.It's everywhere!
对吧 到处都是
Right? Yeah, no, it's everywhere.Oh, God!
还能咋地 这是臭鼬啊
What did we expect? It was a skunk.
我不知道你啊 反正我吧
Well, I don't know about you, but I feel like
现在已经随意了
we got nothing left to lose.
我同意 好的来吧
Yeah, I agree. Yeah.Right? Yeah. Okay.
- 我要上了 - 你要上了吗
All right. I'm gonna go in.All right. You go in?
是的 天啊
Yeah. Oh, God. Okay.
我天啊 真的服了
Oh, God. Oh, God.It's so bad. Okay.
然后咋办啊
What do we do now? We...
去我兽医那边 就十分钟
go to my vet. He's, like, ten minutes away.
我可以
I can...
把我车后备箱打开
I can open the back of my car.
- 你能把他翻过来吗 - 我试试
Can you flip this guy?Uh, yeah, I'll try.
臭死了 我天啊
Oh, it's-it's so bad.Okay. Um, okay.
开了吗
All right, it's open?
开了 来吧
I got it. Here we go.
然后
And...
我天啊
Ah! Oh, my God!
你没事吧
You okay?
你确定要让他上你车吗
Are you-you sure you want him in your car?
我比他闻着还臭呢
I smell way worse than he does,
反正我也要上去的
and I'm gonna get in there, so...
好的吧
Okay.
还真的是
Oh...Uh, hey, that was, uh...
完美配合呢
that was really nice teamwork.
谢谢你啊
: Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你这么勇敢 跟我一起犯蠢
- Thanks for being so brave and-- ugh-- so stupid.
是啊
Yeah.
我
I, uh...
我天 他又喷了
Oh, God, he's spraying again.
- 我得走了 - 快走吧
I got to go. I got to go.Go, go, go.
- 快走吧 - 抱歉先走了 谢谢啊
Go, go, go. Yes.Sorry. Thank you.
让开 我车里有臭鼬呢
I got a skunk in the car, jerk!
娜塔莉 你们是没事干了吗
Uh, Natalie, do you guys have anything better to do?
对
Nope.
太奇怪了
It's so weird. Well,
现在可能很奇怪 但是很快啊
it seems weird now, but before you know it,
你们也要面对自己的性方面的事情了啊
you girls are gonna explore your own sexuality.
我靠 不要说这个啊
No! We're not talking about this. No.
可以说的啊
No. We can talk about it.
你可是我妈啊 别说了啊
You're my mom!Stop it!
大家好啊
Hey, everybody.
天啊
Oh, God! Oh!God!
- 你啥味啊 - 你好臭啊
Why do you smell like that?It's you.
我都能尝到 嘴里都是这个味道
I can taste it. It's in my mouth.
谁这么臭
Who is that?
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表