剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
还喜欢旅行
you're laid back and love to travel.
我觉得你说的不是我
I don't think that was me.
对不起 你说你工作拼命 玩也拼命
Oh, I'm sorry, you said you work hard and play hard.
没有
Nope.
寻找一位江湖侠侣吗
Looking for a partner in crime?
-那是别人 -艾莉西亚
- Some other guy. - Alicia?
德温 你在这儿做什么
Dwayne! What are you doing here?
你知道我的 工作拼命 玩也拼命
You know me-- work hard, play hard.
我觉得你以前可能来过这里
I think maybe you've been here before.
我来拿我们那天做的画框
I'm picking up that frame we made the other day.
那个做得太棒了
That got so crazy.
是吗
Right?
也许你们俩应该继续聊聊
Maybe you guys should catch up.
你真的不介意吗
Are you sure you don't mind?
介意 没有 开玩笑吧
Mind? No. What, are you kidding me?
我有这些闪闪发亮的东西 还有胶水
I've got all this glitter and glue.
谢谢 哥们
Oh, thanks, man.
别客气 哥们
Yeah. You're welcome, man.
-你看起来很棒 -你也是 太不可思议了
- You look fantastic. - So do you. This is wild.
太意外了
This is crazy.
宝贝 你睡了吗
Hey, babe, you asleep?
我是说 睡着了吗
I mean, like, all the way asleep?
没事
It's cool.
反正我腰也不行
My back is messed up anyway.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
我在听一个关于谋杀的播客
I'm listening to a podcast about murder.
我需要担心吗
Should I be concerned?
我是女人 女人会听关于谋杀的播客
I'm a woman. We listen to podcasts about murder.
对 说得很对
Oh, yeah. Totally.
我在想 不知道韦德现在在做什么
I wonder what Wade's doing right now.
这个世界对他来说唾手可得
The world's his oyster at his feet.
-约会很糟糕吗 -没错
- Lousy date, huh? - Yeah.
我要停用那个约会软件一段时间
I'm gonna take a break from the dating apps for a while.
-就因为一次糟糕的约会吗 -是整个软件
- Over one bad date? - It's a whole thing.
我是说 他们把它弄得很冷酷 很人工
I mean, they make it so cold and artificial.
有点像动物园把大熊猫赶到一个笼子里
It's kind of like when the zoos put the giant pandas in a cage
-尝试让他们交♥配♥ -没错
- and try and make them mate. - Yes.
这个行不通的 所有人都站在旁边看着它们
That doesn't work. Everybody standing around watching them.
压力实在太大了
It's just too much pressure.
所以熊猫越来越少了
That's why we're running out of pandas.
我怀念以前的好时光
I miss the good old days.
以前我会跟我的哥们去酒吧
Back when I would just go to a bar with my buddies
认识女人 跳舞 玩乐
and meet women and dance and have fun.
你知道那个老酒吧吗 原始丛林吧
Hey, you know that old bar, the Wildwood Tavern?
-当然 -你们想去吗
- Yeah, sure. - You guys want to go?
男士之夜 放飞自我
Guys' night out. Be a little spontaneous.
你知道我宇宙超级无敌想去的
You know I would love to more than anything in the world,
但我答应了迪莉娅今晚一起追《使女的故事》
but I promised Delia we'd catch up on Handmaid's Tale tonight,
这部剧可不是你辜负女人信任的好选择
and that is not a show where you want to betray a woman's trust.
好吧 本 那你呢
All right, well, Ben? How about you? Huh?
你总是在说 你以前是克里斯托队长
You're always talking about how you used to be Captain Cristal.
酒吧之王
The king of the club.
来吧 我想看看他是什么样子
Come on. I want to meet him.
我很想让你见到队长的样子 真的很想
I would love for you to meet the captain, I would.
但我不能不打招呼就把四个孩子留给米歇尔
But I can't leave Michelle with no notice and four kids.
而且其中两个孩子还要请别的孩子过来留宿
Plus, two of them are having other kids over for sleepovers.
两个
Two.
妈呀 诺亚家的是个女儿
Damn, Noah's is a girl.
这情况就复杂了
It's right there on that weird line.
没事 我完全理解
Yeah, no, I totally understand.
你们是好男人 家庭为重
You're good men. Do family stuff.
对不起 哥们
Sorry, man.
-你真的没事吗 -没事
- You sure you're gonna be all right? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
你们知道我准备做什么吗
You know what I'm gonna do?
我准备像古时候的人一样 像那些先锋一样
I'm gonna do what the ancients did, the pioneers.
我要出去
I am gonna go out
然后面对面地认识新朋友
and I am going to meet people in the real world.
-行啊 -啥
- Okay. - What?
然后在我回来的路上
And on my way back,
我要去拿我做的相框
I'm gonna pick up my picture frame.
因为我真的有好好做
'Cause I worked really hard on it.
我要一杯 肯塔基鸡尾酒 纯的
I'll take a... Kentucky Rooster, neat.
没问题 您需要无线网络密♥码♥吗
You got it. You want the password for the Wi-Fi?
不需要 今晚
Don't need it. Uh, tonight,
我要和人面对面交流
I'm just gonna do the real world.
棒哦
Cool.
是很棒
Cool.
请问这个座有人吗
Is this seat taken?
没有 您请吧
Uh, please. No. Uh, help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
无线网络密♥码♥是WILDWOOD19 全大写
Wi-Fi password's WILDWOOD19, all caps.
谢谢
Thank you.
老爸
Dad!
你们在帐篷里吗
Are you in a tent?
是的 但是是室内的
Yeah, but it's indoors.
好的吧
Yeah, o-okay.
吸血鬼是真的吗
I-Is the chupacabra real?
不是 而且他只在墨西哥出现
No, it isn't, and it only lives in Mexico.
所以是真的
So it is real?
格蕾丝 别逗你妹妹了
Grace, stop messing with your sister.
你还好吗 老爸
Are-are you doing okay, Dad?
好 我好着呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm-I'm good.
我很好 别担心我
I'm good. Don't worry about me.
等等 你在哪
Wait, where are you?
你在酒吧吗
Is that a bar?
是的
Yes, it is.
让我们看看喝醉的人
Show us drunk people.
不 才不要
No. I'm not gonna do that.
-我们很想你老爸 -晚安老爸
- Miss you, Dad. - Good night, Dad.
晚安
Good night.
爱你们
I love you.
挺可爱的孩子
Funny kids.
我的孩子哦
I made them myself.
你还好吗(还要酒吗)
You doing okay?
我很好 她们就是这个周末不在
Yeah, I'm good, they're just gone for the weekend.
虽然这大周末的无所事事
Although it does feel a little strange,
是有点奇怪...
to be at loose ends on a...
哦 你在问我还要不要酒啊
You were asking me about my drink.
是的
I was.
再来一杯
Hit me.
好啦
All right.
刚演了啥
What did I miss?
其中一个女佣说
One of the Marthas said,
"你永远无法活着逃出基列国
"You'll never get out of Gilead alive.
你会被吊死的" 然后琼说
You're going on the Wall," And then June said,
"我不会被吊死 你才会"
"I'm not going on the Wall. You're going on the Wall."
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这部剧让我觉得身边的人都很可怕
Oh, this show makes me so scared for everybody all the time.
什么 不应该啊
What? That can't be right.
哦 完了
Oh, crap.
-怎么了 -看韦德在干嘛
- What is it? - Look what Wade's doing.
他在玩拼词游戏
Scrabble.
他在酒吧
He's at a bar.
他应该在好好玩着
He's supposed to be having a fun night.
但是他却在玩拼词游戏
Instead he's sitting there playing Scrabble on his phone.
他还明显漏了一个三倍分的词
And he completely left a triple word score open.
是啊 这就是在求救啊
Yeah, this is a cry for help.
迪莉娅
Delia,
我的爱人
my love,
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表