剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
兔子不吃窝边草啊
don't go out with anybody from the school.
你没说过啊
You've never said that.
这话还用说
Yes, well, I didn't think it needed to be said!
而且海瑟·万丁格
I mean, and Heather Weidlinger?
你看上她啥了啊
What do you even see in her?
她很有趣的 而且感觉挺离谱的
Uh, she's funny, and she seemed outrageous.
对啊 然后你才发现
Yeah. Then you realize
她其实真的刻薄 很烦人
she's really mean and very obnoxious.
她可是六年级妈妈里面的蜂后呢
Plus, she's the queen bee of the sixth grade moms.
我害怕她
And she scares me.
我都害怕自己被她推下楼梯
I'm scared I'm-a push her down a flight of stairs.
你真的太勇敢了
You are brave. You are really brave.
如果是我刚刚很海瑟·万丁格分手
If I just broke up with Heather Weidlinger,
我都不敢在学校露面了
I would not show my face at school.
她能把我怎么样啊
Oh, come on. Come on. What's she gonna do, huh?
把我锁进柜子里还是骂我呆子
She gonna push me into a locker? Call me a nerd?
你得再约她一次
You got to date her again.
你得睡了她
You got to sleep with her.
- 什么 - 没错
What?Yes. You do.
这样不对 我知道的
No. That's wrong. I know. I know.
我吓到了才会这么说 抱歉 别瞎琢磨了
Because it's panic thinking. Ugh. Okay. Undo. Undo.
抱歉
Sorry.
贝拉 你换萨哈下场
Bella, you're in for Sahai.
什么情况啊
You got to be kidding me!
第一次警告你
Hey! This is your first warning.
你就一个控球后卫 还被你罚坐冷板凳
You got one point guard and she's on the bench!
你脑子有泡吗
You shaving points?
马克 把这人轰出去
Mark, get this guy out of here!
你刚刚说才第一次警告我啊
What?! You said it was my first warning!
因为我只给一次警告
That's 'cause I only give one warning.
那就不要说是第一次警告啊
Then don't call it the first warning.
你这暗示了后面还有警告的啊
That implies more warnings.
好吧 等会回家见吧
All right. All right. Hey, I'll see y'all at the house.
海獭队 加油
Okay, let's go, Otters! Let's go!
加油萨哈 按我们练习的来
Come on, Sahai. Do what we worked on.
老公 好有趣呢
Oh, hey, honey. Huh, this is interesting. Hey.
今天市区会展中心那边
There's a job fair downtown today
有职业大会呢
at the convention center.
我应该去看看啊
I was thinking maybe I should go.
我是一直要寻找新的儿科医生的机会的啊
I'm always looking for new pediatrician opportunities.
你要不要跟我一起去呢
Maybe you want to go with me, I don't know?
不用了 我忙着呢
Oh, no. No, thanks, I got way too much on my plate right now.
刚刚收到提醒 我的包裹到了
I, uh, just got an alert that my packages showed up.
好的啊
Oh, good.
又买♥♥模型了啊
More models?
不是的 警报系统
No. No, alarm system.
我没跟你说吗
I didn't tell you about this?
我装了那种监控的门铃
I got one of those camera doorbells,
运动检测灯
motion-activated lights.
我们门廊上可不会再有海盗了
No pirate's gonna plunder our porch.
是哦
Yeah.
没有啊
It's not there!
什么
What?
没有包裹
It's not, it's not there!
什么啊
- What, what? The-- aw!
我知道我已经说过
I know, uh, I know the last time I said
忍♥无可忍♥了
this wouldn't stand, but...
但是真的 忍♥无可忍♥了
this really won't stand!
好吧
Okay.
你看啊
Ooh. Wow, look at that.
会展中心停车免费呢
Free parking at the convention center.
简直无法抗拒 你确定你不去吗
Can't beat that. You sure you don't want to...
忍♥无可忍♥
It's not gonna stand!
好的吧
Okay.
学校教我们说
So, they're teaching us about Marie Curie
居里夫人发现了镭
discovering radium like it's supposed to
应该是鼓励小女孩们投身科学啊
inspire girls to get into science.
然后结果她又因为镭死掉了
And then she dies from radium.
还是不要过分解读了吧
Well, maybe you don't want to overthink it.
就跟艾米莉亚·埃尔哈特一样
It's like Amelia Earhart.
你会想要成为跟她一样的女飞行员
She makes you want to be a woman pilot
结果她又死于空难
and then dies in a crash.
从她角度来说 她只是消失了啊
Well, in her defense, all we know is she vanished.
所以她的飞机还存在于某处吗
So her plane is still up there somewhere?
你说的有道理
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's, that's a good point.
娜塔莉 别硬塞了
Natalie, instead of forcing more stuff in,
直接扔出去不好吗
why don't you just take it out?
行 反正也没啥别的事儿做
Fine. I've got nothing else better to do.
你知道娜塔莉怎么了嘛
Do you have any idea what's going on with Natalie?
我可以告诉你 但你要保证
I'll tell you, but you have to promise
不生气
not to get upset first.
那要去取决于你说什么了
Well, one, that depends on what you tell me,
而且啊 生气是一种感受
and two, upset is a feeling,
我不能保证自己没有感受啊
and I can't promise not to have a feeling.
没时间跟你杠
Okay, we don't have time for this.
乔丁开了一个激光枪生日聚会
Jordyn is having a laser tag birthday party,
队里只有娜塔莉一个女孩没被邀请
and Natalie is the only girl on the team not invited.
就是海瑟的女儿吗
What, Heather's daughter?
那个八号♥
Number eight? Mm-hmm.
你觉得跟我有关系吗
You don't think this has anything to do with me, do you?
大家都说你让她闭嘴了啊
Well, everyone is saying you shushed her.
不是我
What? I didn't shush her.
是被别人嘘了
Other people shushed her.
拿一个12岁小孩撒气
To take it out on a 12-year-old little girl...
过来 娜塔莉
Hey. Come over here, Natalie.
- 你要不要聊聊乔丁生日的事情 - 不要
You want to, you want to talk about Jordyn's party?No.
乔丁傻♥逼♥ 派对傻♥逼♥
Jordyn is stupid, parties are stupid,
激光枪更傻♥逼♥
and lasers are stupid.
都是因为你约了她妈妈出去
And all because you asked out her mom.
是你让他的啊
You told him to.
因为我更傻♥逼♥
Because I'mstupid.
我要去跟她聊聊吗
Should I go talk to her now?
让她缓缓吧
Give her time.
你居然让我视频
I can't believe you're making me do this.
萨哈怎么又做冷板凳了
Why's Sahai on the bench?
我哪知道
I don't know.
你要是没被教练轰走不许进来 你就可以自己来问她了
You could ask the coach yourself if you hadn't been banned
我要看比赛 不要看你啊
from the gym.Point me at the game.
- 为什么在区域防守啊 - 我不知道
Aw! Why are they in a zone defense?I don't know.
我要看比赛啊
Point me at the game!
你要是再这么跟我说话
I will turn you off, Benjamin,
我就把你挂了啊 本杰明
if you keep talking to me like that.
请你把摄像头对着赛场吧
Please point me at the game.
海獭队 加油
Otters, come on!
加油
Let's go, now,
加油
let's go!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我的战利品
My booty.
这好像你家门廊啊
Your booty looks a lot like your front porch.
是的 佛利斯特跑去安全用品商店
Yeah. Forrest drove to a home security store
买♥♥了无线摄像头 就可以看到
and bought a wireless camera, so that he can watch our porch
来包裹的时候走廊的样子了
for when packages come.
而且我支持你的哦
Yep. And I support you.
你家门口好像有快递啊
Ah, well, uh, it looks like you, you have some packages there.
是的 等人来偷 我就能看到了
Yeah. And when they come to try and take them, I will see them.
通过摄像头
On that.
然后呢
And then what?
然后
Then...
我就有证据啊
I, uh, I'll have the video.
然后呢
And then what?
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表