剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
-陪我参加六月份的一场婚礼 -没问题
- for a wedding I have coming up. - Uh, I'm there.
韦德 太好了
Oh, Wade, good.
你赶过来了
Whew, you made it. Um...
卡罗琳 你好
Oh-- Caroline? Hi.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
不好意思 我是说
I'm sorry. I mean,
最近怎么样
um, how are you?
好极了 你怎么样
I'm wonderful. How are you?
我 说真的 你来干什么
I'm-- No, really, what are you doing here?
她是陪我来的 没错
Uh, she is with me. Yeah.
是我的伴
She is my date.
对
Yeah!
伴
Date.
-能给我俩一点时间吗 -没问题
-Could you just excuse us for one second? -Sure.
我想问问他这些支架的...
I just want to ask about these support...
有点...
have these uh the..
-你在跟卡罗琳约会吗 -是的 没错
- You're dating Caroline? - Yes, I am. What-What's
卡罗琳怎么了
wrong with Caroline?
她挺好 但她不是安娜 安娜马上就要到了
She's fine, but she's not Anna, who's gonna be here any minute.
为什么在我撮合你俩之前你不说点什么
Oh. Why didn't you say anything before I set you up with her?
我说了 我说过
Uh, I did. I said,
“迪莉娅 麻烦不要帮我牵线搭桥了”
"Delia, please don't set me up with anyone."
好吧 但是 因为 还有
Yeah, but the-- 'cause I-- and this...
-你当时也是这么说的 -不
- That's what you said. - No.
抱歉 我只是 来吧宝贝 我要饿死了
Oh, my, oh, my. Sorry, I just, I-- come on, honey, I'm starving.
我们去找点吃的
We're gonna go get some food.
她饿了
She's hungry.
你在干什么呢
Hey. What are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
本只允许我吃一根肋排
Uh, uh, Ben only let me have one rib.
所以我 我感觉有点醉了
So I'm-I'm, uh, I'm feeling a little tipsy.
你知道韦德在跟卡罗琳约会吗
Did you know that Wade is dating Caroline?
安娜知道了会怎么想 我真是个白♥痴♥
What is Anna gonna think? I feel like such an idiot.
别想那些了
Oh, don't worry about it.
是很难过 我明白
It's hard, I know.
我理解你 我也经历过
I hear you. I've been there.
同事恋情就是很艰难的
Work crushes are tough.
或许你可以跟安娜说只当朋友
I don't know, tell Anna you want to be friends.
我才不会跟她说只当朋友
I'm not gonna tell her I want to be friends.
我又不是五岁大
I'm not five years old.
我有养老金
I have a 401.
-我还有坐骨神经痛 -你好 迪莉娅
- I have sciatica. -Hey, Delia.
-安娜 你来了 -太好了
- Anna, hi! - Oh, hi. Hi.
这是我丈夫福里斯特
This is my husband Forrest.
-我很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
- It is so lovely to finally meet you, Anna. - You, too.
-我还有点事 -好的
- Um, I have to go to... - Okay.
-你好 -你也好
- Okay. Hi. - Hi.
好了 你说的这个韦德在哪呢
Um, all right, so, where's this Wade guy? Yeah.
这事现在有点麻烦了
So this is really awful.
我到了这之后发现
Um, I got here, and I found out
他在跟别人约会
that he's dating someone else.
实在是太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
总而言之 是我的不好
Anyway, just, I feel so bad.
你别这么说 没什么大不了的
Seriously, don't. It's so not a big deal.
-真的 -谢谢你
- Truly. - Oh. Thank you.
真的无所谓
Yeah. It's nothing.
-反正主要也是来这里喝酒的 -天啊 我太爱你了
- Mostly here for the keg anyway. - Oh, my God, I love you.
我爱她 爱死她了
I love her. Love her.
小心点 丽萨
Careful, Lisa.
为什么所有人都喝多了
Why is everybody so wasted?
应该是因为他们都没吃多少东西
They may not have gotten enough food.
他们为什么不吃 味道这么好
Well, why wouldn't they? It was so good.
我要再去拿点
I'm gonna go get some more.
你不行 没有了
Yeah, you can't. It's gone.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
我没做够
I didn't get enough.
我之前再按人头分配 然后就分完了
I've been rationing it out, and then the rations ran out.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry!
丽萨 别吃 那是干花
Lis-Lisa! Don't eat that! That's potpourri.
这是真的酸黄瓜
It's a real pickle.
可惜已经吃完了
Sadly, there are no pickles.
对 对啊 我饿坏了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'm so hungry,
我还希望着 我不知道自己希望什么
I was hoping... I don't even know what I was hoping.
没关系 等等
Okay, all right, hold on.
-我们有面包 对吧 -对
- We got bread. Right? - Okay.
有芝士
Cheese.
-没错 -桶底的酱沾一点 无伤大雅
- Yeah. - Bottom of the barrel, but that's all right.
-再加一些凉拌卷心菜 -凉拌卷心菜
- And a little coleslaw. - Coleslaw.
想跟我分享一个芝士凉拌卷心菜三明治吗
Care to share a cheese and coleslaw sandwich with me?
想 非常乐意
Uh, yeah. Yes, I do.
没错
Yeah...
也许只是我太饿了
I don't know if it's the starvation talking,
但我觉得好好吃
But, uh, that's, uh, that's tasty.
对吧 你瞧
Right? Yeah. See?
-我刚好很擅长随机应变 -没错
- I happen to be good at improvising. - Yeah.
-我不想破坏这个杰作 -嗯
- Well, now, I wouldn't want to mess with perfection, - Right.
不过 来点辣酱如何
but... how about a little hot sauce?
-当然了 -可以吗
- Oh, hell yes. - Yeah?
-来吧 -好 辣酱加上
- Yes. - Okay. All right. All right.
准备就绪
Here we go. And...
好 来吧
Okay, bring it in.
天哪 这也太好吃了
Come on, that's delicious.
简直是
I mean, that's...
我怎么就没想到呢
How did I not think of that?
-我不...两人的智慧大于一人 -显然是
- Uh, I don't-- Two-two minds are better than one. - Clearly.
-对了 我是安娜 -等等
- Um, look, I'm Anna, by the way. - Wait a second,
你是安娜 迪莉娅的朋友安娜
you're Anna? You're Delia's Anna?
你是迪莉娅的朋友韦德
And you're Delia's Wade.
正是
I am.
有女朋友的韦德
Wade with a girlfriend?
对 对
Uh, yeah, yeah.
很高兴见到你 韦德
It was very nice meeting you, Wade.
你个傻男人
You stupid, stupid man.
-卡洛琳 -什么事
- Hey, Caroline. - Yeah?
我遇见了一个女人
I, uh, I met a woman.
而且我们刚才擦出了火花
And, uh, we had a definite moment.
-韦德 太棒了 -对
- Oh, Wade, that's great. - Yeah.
-对 是很不错 -没错
- Yeah, it's great, uh... - Yeah.
唯一的问题她以为我有女朋友
The only problem is she thinks that I have a girlfriend.
是谁
Who's that?
你
You.
对 对对
Yes. Yeah, yes.
对 我觉得自己有点喝多了
Yes. You know what, I think I might be a little bit buzzed.
对 话说回来
Yeah, yeah, uh, anyway,
我觉得我们应该结束这段假恋情
I-I think we're gonna have to end this fake relationship.
好的 听着 你想要我上演一场
Oh, okay. Hey, listen, do you want me to stage
有气势又难堪的分手吗
just a big, nasty breakup?
不 不用了 我觉得就这样吧
Uh, no. No, I think, I think we're good.
-好 我同意 -好 那就好
- Okay. Agreed. - Yeah. Okay, all right, okay.
喂 韦德
Oh, um, hey, Wade?
你从来没有认真对待过我
You were never emotionally available to me!
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我在做15盒芝士通心粉
I'm making 15 boxes of mac and cheese.
没错 我
Yeah, me.
一个以自♥制♥芝士奶酪
The woman who's famous for her homemade
出名的女人 真是一场噩梦
four-cheese mac and cheese. This is my nightmare.
宝贝 你太夸大其词了
Baby, you're being a little dramatic.
是吗 我夸张了吗
Oh, is that what I'm being?
是我夸大其词了吗
Am I being dramatic?
对不起 宝贝 我以为一切都在我的掌控之中
I'm sorry, baby, I thought I had it all under control.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表