剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
Thanks so much for inviting us.
为什么电视没开
Why isn't the TV on?
-我们要错过赛前节目了 -吉姆
- We're missing the pregame show. - Jim.
你就不能稍微客气一点吗
Could you at least make an effort at pleasantries?
好吧 韦德 你怎么样
Okay, Wade, how you doing?
你看起来棒极了 为什么电视没开
You're looking good. Why isn't the TV on?
尽管去吧 吉姆
Knock yourself out, Jim.
足球才是他的妻子
Football is his wife,
我是他的可有可无
I am his sidepiece.
-我已经习惯了 -莱恩
- I've accepted it. - Layne,
瞧瞧你
look at you.
你长成大人了
You're turning into a man.
好
'Kay.
祝贺你 韦德
Congratulations, Wade,
你从他口中得到了一个完整音节
you got a whole syllable out of him.
妈妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
好吧 这有两个音节了
Okay. Uh, that's, uh, two.
姑娘们 瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, girls! Look who's here!
-艾莉森阿姨 -你来了
- Aunt Allison! - You're here!
娜塔莉 格蕾丝
Natalie, Grace,
你们漂亮极了
you're so beautiful!
等等 我们不能再这么说了
Wait, we can't say that anymore.
你们坚强又独♥立♥
You're strong and independent.
你为我们做了派
You made us pies.
没错 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
每一天 她们都越来越像吉尔
Every day, they look more and more like Jill.
是啊 她们当然像
Yeah, they sure do.
韦德
Wade!
你电视就这么大了吗
Where's the rest of your TV?
我脚指甲都比这屏幕大
I got toenails bigger than this screen.
亲爱的 这太恶心了
Honey, that's gross!
要命
Oh, boy.
艾莉森过来了
Here comes Allison.
我要在脸上扯出一个假笑
So I'm just gonna slap a big smile on my face
撑过这一天
and get through the day.
艾莉森 你好
Allison! Hey.
这不是我最爱的罗利力量夫妇吗
Well, if it isn't my favorite Raleigh power couple.
来吧
Come on.
福里斯特 我发誓
Forrest, I swear, Uh-huh.
-你简直在逆生长 -哪有
- you are reverse-aging. - No.
你看起来像更酷版的莫比
You look like a cooler Moby.
莫比 电子音乐制♥作♥人
真的吗
Really?
这真是我收到的
That is literally the nicest compliment
最动听的赞扬
I've ever received.
是啊
Yeah.
迪莉娅 你快过来
Delia. Come here, you.
你好啊
Oh, hi, you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-这是可爱的小莱恩吗 -是啊
- Is this... cute little Layne? - Yeah.
发生了什么
What happened?
巨变才这样
In a great way.
-对 -你真是
- Yeah. - You are just--
莱恩
Layne,
酷炫的衬衫
awesome shirt.
*叮叮 叮叮 叮叮*
*Ring-ding, da-da-da, ring-ding.*
硬核
Metal.
-真可爱 -是的
- Adorable. - Yeah.
-来这里他太开心了 -肯定的
- He's so excited to be here. - No. I bet.
是的
Yeah.
-迪莉娅 -怎么了
- Delia. - Yes.
你看起来很疲惫
You look tired.
-是吗 -你不如去坐下休息一会儿
- Really? - Why don't you sit down and-and relax?
我来布置餐桌吧
And I'll-I'll set the table.
不 不用
No, it's okay.
我们快布置完了 而且我还很精神
We're almost done, and I'm very refreshed.
我就是特别想要每件事都恰到好处
I'm just very particular about everything being just so.
我就像是没有犯罪记录的玛莎·斯图尔特
I'm like Martha Stewart without the criminal record.
我记住这个玩笑了
I'm gonna use that one.
真是好笑
That's good.
油太多了 本杰明
That's a lot of oil, Benjamin.
油管上那个人说
The guy on YouTube said
你需要足够的油盖住鸡肉
you need enough oil to cover the bird.
所以你是在根据油管视频
So you're cooking our Thanksgiving dinner
来做我们的感恩节晚餐吗
from a YouTube video?
他可是有2000个粉丝
He's got, like, 2,000 subscribers.
炸完之后油怎么办
What do you do with the oil afterwards?
那个视频还没人看呢
Ain't nobody looked at that video yet.
他深入后方了 他得分了 棒
He's going deep! He's got it! Yes!
韦德 你错过了一场超棒的比赛
Wade, you are missing a great game.
我知道 我也很想看
I know. I would love to watch it,
但我保证我要帮我女儿找到吉尔的菜谱
I just promised the girls that I would find Jill's recipe book.
不 不要把这些放在那里
No! Don't put those in there!
我知道我是对的 我吃的比你多
I know I'm right. I've been eating this longer than you.
只多了两年
By, like, two years.
-发生了什么 -娜塔莉毁了它
- What's going on? - Natalie is ruining it
因为她要放棉花糖进去
by putting in marshmallows.
不 她过去就是这样让它变甜的
No, this is what she used to make it sweeter.
-不 她是用的糖浆 -听着
- No, she put in molasses. - Listen,
不管你们做什么大家都会喜欢
everybody's gonna love whatever you make
你们知道最重要的原料是什么吗
because do you know what the most important ingredient is?
不要说爱
Don't say love.
我要说的不是爱
I wasn't going to say love.
我要说的是豆蔻
I was going to say nutmeg.
大伙 太蠢了 我们做不出妈妈的菜
Guys, this is stupid. We can't make Mom's recipe.
只有妈妈可以做
Only Mom could do it.
不 我们也能做
No, we're gonna do this.
我会找到妈妈的菜谱
I am gonna find Mom's recipe book,
一切都会超棒的
and everything is going to be great.
没事 一切安好
It's okay! Everything's okay.
事实比声音更动听
Sounded way worse than it was.
一切都会超棒的
Everything's gonna be great.
好的 我们
All right. Oh. How are we, uh,
我们的开胃菜怎么样了
how are we doing on appetizers, huh?
我们有足够的小红莓吗
Do we, uh, do we have enough cranberries?
我可以去商店 他们3点才关门
I can run to the store. I mean, they don't close until 3:00.
韦德 放松 你操心的太多了
Wade, relax. You're working way too hard here.
韦德 赶紧过来
Wade, get your butt in here!
你看看
Check that out, man.
得分了是吗
Rang his bell, huh?
-爸 -来了
- Dad! - Uh, yeah?
太好了 菜谱 我来了
Right, recipe book, I am on it.
-韦德 要我去买♥♥咖啡吗 -可以吗
- Wade, do you want me to make some coffee? - Would you, Allison?
-太好了 -其实我已经煮了一壶了
- That would be great. - Actually, I already made a pot.
这是咖啡吗
Oh, was this coffee?
看起来好淡 我还以为是茶
It was so pale, I thought it was tea.
我真是傻了
I'm such a dingbat.
那是咖啡 你把它倒进池子了 真好
That's coffee. And you're pouring it out anyway. Okay.
真好
Great.
190度
190 degrees.
等它350度的时候
Once this baby hits 350,
它就会变成火鸡 油炸的 小火鸡
in goes that turkey, and it's fry, birdie, fry.
你还能用它油炸啥东西
What else can you fry in there?
宝贝 你可以用它炸任何东西
Oh, son, you can fry just about anything in this.
火腿
A ham?
当然 你可以油炸火腿
Sure, you can fry a ham.
足球
A soccer ball?
我猜可以
I guess so.
更小的油炸锅
Another smaller fryer?
把味道注射器给我
Pass me the flavor injector.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表