剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我的人生伴侣
my life...
我不想这样做 但是韦德现在真的需要我
...I don't want to do it, but Wade needs me right now.
对 没错
Yeah. You're right.
什么 真的吗 我说的没错吗
What? Really? I am?
对啊 他是你的朋友 现在孤身一人
Yeah. I mean, he's your friend and he's clearly alone
又有点迷失
and a little lost at sea, and...
好吧 看来你已经走了
Oh, okay. I guess you're already leaving.
别等我了 爱你
Don't wait up. Mwah. Love you.
福里斯特已经在过去的路上了
Forrest is on his way there now.
但是他一个人做不了僚机
But he can't wingman alone.
-宝贝 韦德需要克里斯托队长 -好吧
- Baby, Wade needs Captain Cristal. - Okay.
真的吗
Really?
-你确定吗 -去吧 玩的开心
- You sure? - Yeah, go. Have fun.
跟你说清楚 克里斯托队长要去全是女人的酒吧了
To be clear, Captain Cristal is going to a bar full of women.
你一点也不担心吗
And this doesn't worry you at all?
你铺个床都把背扭伤了
You threw your back out making a bed.
不是铺床 是搬床
Not making a bed. Moving a bed.
去吧
Go.
给你最后一次机会阻止我 我去了啊
Last chance. I'm going.
要穿上我最亮眼的鞋
Putting on my shiny shoes.
全速前进哦
Full speed ahead.
对一个全速前进的人来说
You sure are going slow for somebody
你走的有点慢了啊
moving full speed ahead.
早餐麦片
Okay, cereal.
-试试快活这个词 -哇 这个不错
- Try "Jovial." - Oh. Whoa, that's a nice one.
这一个词值两个单词的分数
It's a double word score.
谁说拿到杜克大学英语专业的文凭没用
And they said being an English major at Duke was a waste.
你还要再来一杯吗 还是就结束了
Do you want another? You want to call it?
我 还是结账吧
I, uh... Think I'm gonna cash out.
我应该提醒你
I should warn you,
我们这边六个人以上要加20%的小费
we do add 20% for groups over six.
我刚好只有五个人
I just squeezed under by five.
那你今天可真幸运了
It's your lucky day.
放开那个人的信♥用♥卡♥
Unhand that man's credit card!
你的僚机们来了
Ah, your wingmen have arrived.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
你们过来我真是太高兴了
Oh, I'm so happy that you came.
我们也许是幸福的已婚男士 但是这不代表
We may be happily married men, but that doesn't mean
我们不愿意帮兄弟搭桥牵线啊
we can't enjoy hooking a brother up.
没错 兄弟 我们要给你一个永生难忘的夜晚
Yeah, man, we're gonna give you a night
今晚你会收获20个电♥话♥号♥码回去
you'll never forget. You're gonna leave this place
这还是保守估计
with, conservatively speaking now, 20 phone numbers.
我不知道这个酒吧里有没有这么多女人
Uh, I don't know that there are that many women
但我喜欢你这个表态
in this bar, but I appreciate the attitude.
首先 我们要让你成为人群关注的中心
Okay, first off, we got to make you the center of attention.
第一课 不要面对吧台坐着
Lesson one: don't face the bar.
兄弟
Man.
面向这些小甜心们
Face the honeys.
第二课 手肘向外
Okay, lesson two: elbows out...
打开双腿
...legs wide.
向她们展示你男人的魅力
Give them the full man-spread.
看着我 嘿美女
Watch this. Hey, now. Hey, ladies.
今晚玩的好吗
You having a good evening?
外面天气很不错 对吧
It is. It's beautiful out, right?
没问题 等会儿再聊
Okay. I catch you later.
好久没出山了 刚刚热个身
Just knocking the rust off.
你懂的 轰轰加速就行了
You know how it is. Vroom, vroom.
现在才刚开始
Just getting it started.
你懂的
You know how it goes.
完全懂的
Totally.
米歇尔觉得我把妹技术已经不行了
Michelle thinks I lost my game.
-我还有好多招数没使呢 -超多
- Man, I got plenty of game left. - Plenty.
请给我几杯酒
I'm-a need several drinks, please.
看我的 我要来试试了
Yeah, watch this. All right? I'll give it a shot.
这个怎么样
How about this?
我的上帝
Oh. Oh, God.
声音太大了 抱歉 抱歉
That was just way too loud. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-声音太大了 -不 兄弟
- That was way too loud. - No, buddy.
没事的 你知道 你刚刚给出了全力一搏
It's okay. You know, you just gave it your best shot.
-我是的 是这样 -没错 没错
- I did. I did. - Yeah. Yeah.
那就是我的全力一搏
That was my best shot.
-没事的 -说到博取
- It's okay. - And speaking of shots.
你们都准备好迎接队长了吗
Are y'all ready for the captain?
-我准备好迎接队长了 -干杯
- I'm ready for the captain. - Bottom's up.
谢谢邀请我们过来
Thanks for inviting us over.
我想如果男孩们可以过男孩之夜
Well, I thought if the guys can have a guys' night,
-我们也可以过女孩之夜 -没错
- we could have a girls' night. - Yeah.
艾迪 亲爱的 你想上楼去和
Addie, honey, do you want to go upstairs
萨海一起玩吗
and hang out with Sahai?
她不用的
Oh, she's good.
她在听什么
What is she listening to?
托马斯·哈代的《无名的裘德》
Thomas Hardy's Jude the Obscure.
我知道
I know.
她才12岁 但听的都是十年级的内容
She's only 12, but she listens at a tenth-grade level.
我很抱歉 韦德 只是完全没用 你明白吗
I'm sorry, Wade. It's-it's just no use, you know?
兴许队长和他的星舰一起沉没了
Looks like the captain went down with his ship.
不 不 别这样 兄弟
No, no. Come on, man.
你为何这么说
Why you saying that?
你知道 当我告诉米歇尔我要出去 她说去吧
You know, when I told Michelle I was going out, she said "Go."
就像那样
Just like that.
她甚至都不担心
She wasn't even worried.
她该这么说
She should've been like,
宝贝 我不能放任你到
"Baby, I can't have you out there
一群饥渴的女人中去
"With all those hungry women.
你是世界上最性感的男人
You the sexiest man alive."
这就有点不切实际了
That seems a little unrealistic.
我知道 我知道 我也不会做什么
I know, I know, and I would never do anything,
但还是
but still.
-是啊 -你明白我的意思吗
- Yeah. - You know what I mean?
我明白 我明白你的意思
I do. I know what you mean.
我有好消息和坏消息
So... I got good news and bad news.
好消息是一位性感的女士跟着我进了男洗手间
Good news is a hot woman followed me into the men's room.
坏消息是那是女洗手间
Bad news is it was the ladies' room.
看见没 兄弟 就是这样 我今晚就这样了
See, man, that's it, guys, I'm-I'm calling it a night.
米歇尔是对的
Michelle was right.
我再也不是俱乐部之王了
I'm not the king of the club anymore.
只是洗碗池之王而已
Just the king of the dishwasher.
你俩到底怎么了
What is going on with you two, huh?
你们该是我的僚机
You're supposed to be my wingmen.
怎么 你们就要不干了 认真的吗
What, you're just giving up? Really?
我是说 我就这
I mean, I've got one
一个周六晚上可以出来掀起点乐子
Saturday night to go out and raise a little hell.
别这样 兄弟 我想要和队长共度派对
Come on, man, I want to party with the captain.
让他出来 让他出来 本
Bring him out. Bring him out, Ben.
让他出来 让他出来
Bring him out. Bring him out.
没错 要来了 要出现了
Oh, yeah. Come on. Oh, there it comes.
要来了 要来了
It coming. Oh, it's coming.
-你说的对 -没错
- You're right. - Yeah.
-你是对的 韦德 -是的
- You are right, Wade. - Yes.
福里斯特 我们今晚出来
Forrest, we came out tonight
是要向全世界的女人展示韦德有多迷人
to show the women of the world how great of a guy Wade is.
-他是个迷人的家伙 -迷人的家伙
- He's a great guy. - Great guy.
而且要让他拿到几个数回家
And to send him home with some digits.
没错 不过现在还说数是号♥码的意思吗
Yeah! Does anybody say digits anymore, though?
不 人们不说 但克里斯托队长是这么说
No, people don't, but Captain Cristal does.
-好啊 -没错 他就是这样说
- Okay. - Yes, he, yes, he does.
如果我还有点本事
And if I got any game left...
今晚就在场上全部展现出来
I'm leaving it on the field tonight.
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
-上场吧 -没错 福里斯特
- On the field. - All right. Forrest!
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表