剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
- It was Grace's idea. - Forrest!
你是在往孩子身上推责任吗
Did you just throw a child under the bus?
等等 等下
Wait, hold up.
又点点点了
We got more dots.
"玩笑 哈哈
"JK. LOL.
-"逗你的 -天哪
- "Just messing with you. - Oh, God.
"我现在就在约会呢
"I'm on a date right now.
"需要炮♥友♥联♥系♥我" -天哪
- Call me if you ever want to bone sometime." - Wow. Well...
真直接
That's rather forward.
所以 就这样了
So that's... that's it.
她没事 莉齐她没事 对吧
She's fine. Lizzie is... she's fine, right?
-听起来是的 好的 没事 -对 好的
- That's what it sounds like. All right, she's fine. - Oh, yeah, okay.
我觉得一切都很好 而不是挺好 伙计
I think everything is better than fine, man.
你自♥由♥了 而且还多个炮♥友♥
You're free, and you got a bone in your back pocket.
-不错啊 -挺好的
- Not bad. - So that's good.
-好了 -挺好的
- There you go. - That's not bad.
我们管这叫双赢
Whoo! We call that the win-win.
等等 韦德 你又来短♥信♥了
Wait a minute, Wade, you got another text coming in.
别看别人短♥信♥
Oh, don't read the man's texts.
显然 他是有两个炮♥友♥的人
Apparently, he has two bones in his back pocket.
梅格 我很荣幸
Meg...I am very flattered.
别理她
Do not talk to her.
天 要是换她直接上来脱你的裤子
Man, she will tear your pants right off.
向前看 韦德
Look forward, Wade.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表