剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
不是吧 刚刚有闪电
Oh, no, now it's lightning.
别担心 有闪电的时候他们不会飞的
Oh, don't worry, they don't fly in lightning.
他们什么情况都能飞
They fly in everything.
就算闪电天也飞吗
What, even lightning?
放松一点
Relax.
闪电不会对飞机产生影响
Lightning doesn't do anything to a plane.
真的吗 什么也不会发生
Really? Nothing happens?
最糟的情况不过是让电子系统短路
Worst-case scenario, it shorts out the electrical system.
好吧
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
格蕾丝从前那么可爱
Grace was such a sweet little kid,
然后突然之间 她就干出这事
and-and all of a sudden, boom, she's capable of this?
青少年就是这样吗
Is this what teenagers are?
我给她打电♥话♥ 因为她可逃不了惩罚
Well, I'm calling her because she's not getting away with it.
她选了个不好惹的妈
She picked the wrong mom.
看好了
Watch this.
这是格蕾丝的电♥话♥
Hey, you've reached Grace...
语♥音♥留言 她关机了
Went to voice mail. She turned off her phone.
我该怎么办 我没招了
What do I do? I'm out of moves.
娜塔莉 你知道姐姐在哪吗
Natalie, do you know where your sister is?
-她在凯蒂·伍德伯恩家 -别装了
- Uh, she's at Katie Woodburn's house. - Oh, come on.
凯蒂才四年级 我们知道 我们又不是白♥痴♥
Katie's in fourth grade. We know that. We're not idiots.
等等 这是针对我吗 因为我轻信他人
Wait, was that a shot at me? Because I'm a trusting person?
娜塔莉 快说
Natalie, spill.
我不想告诉你
I don't want to tell you.
为什么
Why not?
因为格蕾丝会叫我大嘴巴娜塔莉
'Cause Grace will call me Tattle-y Natalie.
真搞笑 大嘴巴娜塔莉
Pretty good one. "Tattle-y Natalie."
听着 你把相信我们照顾格蕾丝
Okay, look, your dad trusted us to look after Grace,
你知道他对这趟旅行有多紧张
and you know how stressed out he was about this trip, and...
我搞杂了 但我不想让他失望
I screwed up, but I-I don't want to let him down.
拜托 我们知道你不想
Come on. We know you don't want
成为大嘴巴娜塔莉 但你得帮帮我们
to be Tattle-y Natalie, but you got to help us out here.
好吧 凯蒂是四年级
Okay, okay. Look, Katie's in the fourth grade,
但她家的其他人不是四年级
but not everyone in her family's in fourth grade.
那是当然
Obviously.
好吧 她弟弟在幼儿园
Okay, well, her little brother is in kindergarten.
不 不是他
No, not him.
是杜威·伍德伯恩
Oh, Dewey Woodburn!
当然是他
Yes! Of course.
他是我的病人 有隐睾症
He's a patient of mine, has an undescended testicle.
没错 不该说这话
Yeah. Shouldn't have said that.
这个 医生说这个很不道德
That's-that's really, really bad for a doctor to say.
听着 别担心 我们能保密
Look, don't worry, we can keep a secret.
大嘴巴娜塔莉不行
Well, Tattle-y Natalie can't.
-拜托 -抱歉
- Come on. - I am so sorry.
没关系 我活该
It's okay. I've earned it.
他们还喜欢待在杜威的车♥库♥里
They also like to hang out in Dewey's garage.
我的天 你让她去了一个男孩家
Oh, my God, you let her go over to a boy's house.
我做梦也没想到
Well, it would never occur to me
她会想去男孩家 她才14岁
that she'd want to go to a boy's house. She's 14.
我们没准备好面对14岁青少年
We're not ready for 14.
我要趁着女儿还小 赶紧去抱抱她
I'm gonna go hug my little girl while she's still a little girl.
我也要去抱我家的
I'm gonna hug mine, too.
我要...我就喝酒吧 我就坐这喝酒吧
I'm gonna-- I'll just drink. I'll-I'll stay here and drink.
我坐飞机时会这样 我提醒自己
Here's what I do when I fly-- I just remind myself
我更有可能死于淋浴时
I have a much better chance of dying in the shower
或车祸或被葡萄噎死
or driving a car or choking on a grape.
世界上有很多东西可以杀死你
The world is full of things that could kill you.
总不能一个个全担心吧
You can't worry about 'em all.
抱歉 我要给女儿们打电♥话♥
Uh, excuse me, I'm-I'm gonna call my daughters.
女士们先生们 飞机马上起飞
Ladies and gentlemen, we are next for takeoff.
先生 我们在滑行跑道上
Sir, we're on an active taxiway.
手♥机♥要调成飞行模式
That has to be in airplane mode.
机组成员 准备起飞
Cabin crew, please prepare for takeoff.
我的天 外面还是 还是有闪电
Oh, my God, it's still, it's still lightning outside.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
以前我没这么害怕坐飞机
You know, flying has never really scared me before,
但现在 我女儿们只剩我了
but now I'm... I'm all my girls have.
-嗯 -如果飞机坠毁
- Okay. - If this plane were to go down,
她们 她们就孤身一身了
they would, they would be all alone.
天哪 怎么回事
Oh, God, what was that?
那是安全带指示灯
It's the seat belt sign.
这样 好的 好
Okay. Good. Yeah. Good.
那是个不错的指示灯
That's-that's-that's a good sign.
我们应该系上安全带
I mean, yeah, we should be wearing our seat belts
万一发生意外呢 对吧 天哪
in case something happens, right? Oh, God.
如果发生意外 安全带又有什么用
What good would a seat belt do if something happens?
-我的天 -别慌 呼吸
- Oh, my God. - Okay, just breathe.
天哪
Oh, God.
我觉得我恐慌症发作了
I think I'm having a panic attack.
你想握着我的手吗
Okay, do you want to hold my hand?
-可以吗 -可以
- Could I? - Yeah.
我们没事 你会没事的
Okay. We're all right. You're all right.
-天哪 -跟我说话
- Oh, God. - Just, just talk to me.
跟我说说你的女儿
Just tell me about your girls.
她们超级完美
Oh, uh, uh, they're-they're wonderful.
叫格蕾丝和娜塔莉
Grace and, uh, and Natalie.
格蕾丝14岁了
Um, Grace is, uh-uh, 14,
但她觉得自己20岁
and, uh, she thinks that she's 20.
娜塔莉12岁
And-and Natalie is 12,
她说自己还相信圣诞老人
um, and-and she says that she still believes in Santa Claus,
但我知道她只是装给我看
but I know that she's just faking it for me.
天哪 我们撞到大雁了吗
Oh, God, did we hit a goose?
我们没事的 聊着天就好了
We're good, we're fine. Just keep talking.
好的
Okay.
你看 她跟一个男孩在里面
Okay, listen. She's in there with a boy,
谁知道我们打开门会看到什么场面
so who knows what we're gonna see when we open that door.
我们要做的是抓住她
What we do is grab her,
出来 晚点再吼她
get out, and yell at her later.
不 我一看到她就要吼她
No, I'm gonna start yelling as soon as I see her.
我现在脑海中已经在吼了
I'm yelling inside my head right now.
无论如何 我们都要快一点 他们是青少年
Whatever we're gonna do, let's hurry. They're teenagers.
他们不做前戏的
They don't do foreplay.
天哪
Oh, God.
格蕾丝·费尔顿
Grace Felton.
你最好
You better
立刻把电子游戏
pause that video game
暂停
right now.
迪莉娅 米歇尔
Hey, Delia and Michelle.
现在几点了
What time is it?
你的口气有泡泡糖的味道
Your breath smells like bubble gum,
要么就是那些电子烟有泡泡糖的味道
or those vape pens that smell like bubble gum.
就是泡泡糖啊
It's bubble gum.
她当然会这么说了
Of course she's gonna say that.
迪莉娅 我没事
Delia, I'm fine.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我就是忘记了时间
I just, I lost track of time.
但我的作业做完了
But I did finish my homework.
问题不在这里 对吧 收拾东西
That's not the point, is it? Get your stuff.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你们知道吗 我想说我真的很高兴
You know, can I just say that I'm really glad
是你们俩来接我
that you guys are the ones that came to get me,
因为你们作为曾经的年轻女性
because, uh, you, as formerly young women,
能够理解社交对我来说有多重要
understand how important it is for me to socialize...
好吧 你听着 格蕾丝
Okay, you know what, Grace?
我今天已经被玩够了 好吗
I've been played enough for one day. All right?
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表