剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
这么大了
big now.
大
Big.
大男孩了
Big boy.
幸好没错过啥啊
Oh, good. I didn't miss anything.
你错过了凯耍疯
You missed Kai having a meltdown
因为他的学位服痒痒的
because his robe was itchy.
然后凯拍照片的时候还不看镜头
Hmm. And Kai refusing to look at the camera
以及凯和他最好的朋友卢卡斯
for his picture, and Kai's slap fight
打起来了
with his best friend Lucas.
明白 抱歉
Okay, I get it. I'm sorry.
不过好的一点呢
But on the upside...Hmm?
这是最后一个上幼儿园的孩子了
: ...this is the last kid in preschool.
啥意思
Meaning?
意思是今年秋天开始
Meaning starting this fall,
所有的孩子每天有七个小时都会在学校了
they'll all be in school seven hours a day.
想想咱俩富裕出来的时间吧
Think of all the extra time you'll have.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没啥 就是想到凯要毕业了
Nothing. Just emotional that little Kai
我就五味杂陈
is about to be a graduate.
幼儿园毕业好吧
Preschoolgraduate.
回来啦
Hey, girls!
老爸
Hey, Dad.
格蕾丝 我买♥♥了胸罩
Grace, I got bras.
我买♥♥了十个
Ten of 'em. They had questions
销♥售♥员的问题我都回答不上来 所以就都买♥♥回来试试吧
that I couldn't answer, so... I went with every possibility.
谢谢你跑一趟了老爸
Thanks, Dad, for going to that trouble, but, um...
但是舞会我不去了
I've decided I'm not going to the dance.
- 怎么了啊 - 没事啊
What happened?Nothing happened.
我就是宁愿呆在家 吃冰淇淋
I'd just rather stay at home, have some ice cream
看个电影 可以吗
and watch a movie. Is that okay?
当然可以了啊
Uh, of-of course that's okay.
- 你想怎么样都好 - 谢了啊
Yeah, whatever you want.Cool. Thanks.
好
Okay.
好的啊 看啥啊
Awesome. What are we gonna watch?
《春天不是读书天》
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
大哥 看点这个世纪的片子行吗
How about something from this century?
然后我突出重围
And Tobin breaks free! She heads
把球一脚踢进了球门
down the field, goes for the kick and...
你应该挡住的啊
You're supposed to block it!
- 我挡住了啊 - 用手挡啊
I did. With your hands.
你注意力不集中
You weren't paying attention.
你咋了
What's up with you?
我就是想知道 格蕾丝
I just wish I knew what was going on
怎么就不去舞会了呢
with Grace and this dance.
我知道
I know what's going on.
贾斯汀得红眼病了
Justin got pink eye.
那好吧
Oh. Okay. Well,
那她不能和朋友一起去吗
can't she just go with her friends?
她本来应该是要和珍娜和妮卡一起去的
Well, she was supposed to go with Jenna and Nika,
但是她俩都各自带了舞伴
but then Jenna and Nika, they have dates,
她就感觉自己像个电灯泡
so then she felt like she'd be the fifth wheel,
但她也可以跟莱克茜 克莱尔和梅齐一起去
but then she could go with Lexi, Claire and Maisie,
但是莱克茜和梅齐互相不说话了
but then Lexi and Maisie aren't talking to each other,
所以格蕾丝得选边站
so Grace would have to pick sides,
那么就剩下奥德丽 泰丝和菲比
so then that leaves Audrey, Tess and Phoebe,
但她们就像三个火枪手一样密不可分 所以
but then they're like the Three Musketeers, so...Yeah, okay, okay,
我懂了 没人跟她一起去舞会了
- I get it, I get it-- she doesn't have anyone to go with.
是的
Yeah. Okay.
看看我的小家伙
Look at my little man.
佛利斯特吗
Forrest?
亚瑟可以见你了
Huh? Uh, Asher's ready to see you now.
太好了 我来了
Great. Here I come.
帽子上还扣了个小帽子
Got a little beanie on your beanie.
- 新造型 - 我懂的
It's meta. Oh. No, I know.
好的 我们过去吧
All right, well, let's, get you back there.
该死
Right. Damn it.
她仍然想要
So, she still wants
跟你在沙发上看电影
to watch movies with you on the couch.
- 太棒了 - 真的吗
That's great!Yeah, but is it?
我是说 那是她的第一支舞
I mean, it's her first dance.
她应该去跳她的第一支舞
I mean, she should go to her first dance,
不该吗
shouldn't she?
你不该跟我讨论这个
You're talking to the wrong guy.
我刚在一个五岁孩子们的毕业典礼上失控了
I just fell apart at a five-year-old's graduation.
等到我的小家伙自己会擦屁屁的时候
Once my little man learns how to wipe his own butt,
我会疯掉的
I'm gonna lose it.
邻居家的孩子还是很怕你吗
Kid next door still scared of you?
去年我进屋时撞见他跟格蕾丝接吻
When I walked in on him and Grace making out last year,
我想我那时给他留下了一个负面印象
I think I made a negative impression on him.
他不是个坏孩子
You know, he's not a bad kid.
费尔顿先生
Mr. Felton.
别紧张 安德鲁 我毫无恶意
Don't worry, Andrew, I come in peace.
安德鲁刚刚邀请我去跳舞
Andrew just asked me to the dance.
他有吗 真的
Did he? Really?
那太好了 我爱死安德鲁了
That's so nice. I-I love Andrew.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
没什么
N-Nothing.
我刚在想
I was just thinking
你还没有约任何人去舞会 你也挺喜欢他
that you don't have anybody to go with and you like him,
而他又喜欢你
and he really likes you.
你去找他说了么
Did you talk to him?!
就说了一分钟
For, like, one minute.
你又威胁他了
Did you threaten him again?
我上次也没威胁他 格蕾丝
Look, I didn't threaten him the first time, Grace. Come on.
你怎么知道他甚至愿意跟我一起去
How do you even know he really wants to go with me?
别闹了
Oh, please.
他太喜欢你了 喜欢到恶心的程度
He totally likes you. It's gross.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不知道
I don't know.
安德鲁 这跟我想的不一样
Andrew? I mean, it's-it's not what I expected.
但有时候
No, but sometimes
没想到反而更美好
unexpected can be wonderful.
你们记得我如何认识你们的妈妈
I mean, you remember how I met your mom.
我们知道 她在商场里像个
Yes, we know. She ran up to you
疯婆子一样撞到你
at the mall like a crazy woman.
因为她找到一只又脏又旧的泰迪熊
Because she found this dirty old teddy bear.
是一只毛绒玩具狗 然后她担心哪个丢掉
It was a stuffed dog, and she was worried
玩具的孩子会着急
that some little kid lost it, so...
于是我帮她找 在一小时内麻烦了所有
I helped her look. And after an hour
商场里的人之后 我们找到了那个孩子
of bothering everybody in the mall, we found the kid.
然后你们的母亲表情变得
And the look on your mother's face...
就在那时你知道你必须再见到她
I will...That's when you knew you had to see her again.
是啊
Yeah.
我们知道 这个故事你跟我们讲了
We know. You've told us this story
- 一百次 老爸 - 而且这个故事让
a hundred times, Dad.And it makes
- 你和妈妈听上去像是两个大笨蛋 - 是啊
you and Mom sound like huge dorks.WADE: Yeah,
如果我们没有遇到彼此
well, if we hadn't have found each other,
你们两个小笨蛋也不会在这了
you two little dorks wouldn't be here.
我要答应安德鲁
I'm gonna tell Andrew yes.
舞会还有两小时就开始了
Oh, my God, the dance is in two hours! What?
那样时间很充裕
Oh, well, that's plenty of time.
我从你表情看得出不是那么一回事
I can see from the look on your faces that it's not.
本 给我卡子
Ben, pin me.
没问题
I gotcha.
手链还是手环
Okay, danglies or hoops?
手链
Uh, danglies.
这些是不是短跟
Are these the chunky,
绑带鞋
strappy ones?
都有带子啊
They allhad straps.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表