剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
庭院出♥售♥ 周六8至4点
我要在邻里之间软件上发布这个
I'm posting about this on the neighborhood app.
-最好是 -请别让我的邻居们
- I bet you are. - Please don't make my neighbors
讨厌我
hate me.
这可无法保证 兄弟
No guarantees, buddy.
给你
Here you go.
那么
Hey, so, uh,
现在没有什么可以阻挡了 对吧
there's nothing standing in the way now, right?
你和安娜
You and Anna?
没 只需计划一个完美的瞬间
No. No, just got to plan the perfect moment.
完美的瞬间
Perfect moment?
本和我的完美瞬间就是今早等华夫饼时
Ben and I did it waiting for waffles to pop up this morning.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
当下就是最好的瞬间
There is no time like the present.
今晚能让姑娘们
Any chance you guys could take the girls
-去你们家住一晚吗 -当然
- for a sleepover tonight? - Hell yes.
-真的吗 -但如果你想
- Really? - But if you want
在早上做♥爱♥的话
to have more sex in the morning,
给我发条短♥信♥ 我也会带孩子们去吃早饭
just shoot me a text and I'll take the kids to breakfast, too.
如果有需要的话
And if need be,
-孩子一整天都可以交给我们 -我很感激
- we'll keep them all day. - Guys, I appreciate it,
但我认为你们太高估我了
but I think you're way overestimating me.
也许吧 也许没有
Maybe. Maybe not.
去吧 也许没有 也许没有
There you go. Maybe not. Maybe not.
拿下她 猛虎
Go get her, tiger.
-这些是我的拼字游戏 -好吧
- These are my puzzles. - Okay. Well,
-我会的 我得到的钱更多 -伙计们
- I will, I get more money... - Guys,
我 你们把这些东西都处理掉了真好
I-I am so proud of you for getting rid of all this stuff.
你说的对 整理整理东西而已
Yeah, well, you're right. It's just stuff.
是啊 难道你们真的想浪费掉
Yeah, I mean, do you really want to waste
家里这块风♥水♥宝♥地♥吗
all this wonderful space in your house
明明可以放家用酸奶机或开心乐园玩具
on, like, a home yogurt maker or Happy Meal toys?
或者也可以放这顶搞笑的帽子
Or this ridiculous hat
我和吉尔在县市集买♥♥的
that Jill and I got
因为我们太热了
at the county fair because we were getting so burned.
不敢相信她还留着
And I can't believe she kept it.
-要我们去放在桌上吗 -好的
- Should we go put it out on the table? - Yes.
我们把所有的东西都放那儿...
That's where we're gonna put all the stuff...
因为这不是什么重要的东西
...'cause it's just stuff, it's just stuff.
没错
Yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
香蕉吊架
Banana hanger.
用来做什么的
What do you use it for?
把香蕉挂在上面
You hang your bananas on it.
-多少钱 -两块
- How much? - Two dollars.
-十美分 -不卖♥♥
- I'll give you ten cents. - No.
-你认真的 -对
- You serious? - Yes.
-能借用下厕所吗 -不行
- Can I use your bathroom? - No.
你认真的
Are you serious?
伙计 来看看这个
Oh, man. Check this out.
《斯莱和斯通家族》
Sly and the Family Stone?
表演者
Tribe Called Quest?
HIP HOP团体
流浪者合唱团
Outkast?
美国说唱二人组
这些太棒了 多少钱
These are great. How much for these?
跟你有什么关系 你连唱盘都没有
Why do you care? You don't even own a turntable.
是啊 但我上周看见在店里有卖♥♥
Yeah, but I saw one last week at the hipster store
-就是我买♥♥到这些裤子的店 -不对
- where I got these pants. - No.
裤子和音响设备应该在两个不同的商店
Pants and audio equipment should be two different stores.
是啊 但那儿很划算
Yeah, but there was a great deal.
每次购买♥♥都送一顶卡车司机的帽子
Free trucker's hat with every purchase.
是啊 我的黑胶唱片可不能卖♥♥给你
Yeah, you're not getting my vinyl.
得了吧 伙计 我需要一件东西
Oh, come on, man. I need a thing.
你懂的 这可能就是我所需要的
You know that. This could be my thing.
-我可以成为拥有黑胶唱片的小伙子 -是啊
- I could be vinyl guy. - Yeah.
但绝不是我的唱片
But not with my vinyl.
你把这些从我的冰箱里拿出来了
D-Did you get these out of my fridge?
是啊 你想买♥♥吗
Oh, yeah. You want to buy one?
不 我不想买♥♥ 我想要你一半的利润
No, I don't want to buy one, I want half your profits.
你对我这个小商人有什么意见吗
What do you have against the small businessman?
-姑娘们 情况如何 -很棒
- Girls, how's it going here? - Oh, great.
刚刚卖♥♥掉了妈妈的遮阳帽
We just sold Mom's old sun hat.
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
真的吗
Really?
-我是说 真的吗 -真的
- I mean, really? - Yeah.
虽然附赠了一条沙滩浴巾才卖♥♥掉 但...
I mean, we had to throw in a beach towel, but...
等一下 是我们在希尔顿海德岛买♥♥的
Oh. Wait, the one with the pelican on it
有鹈鹕图案的那条吗
that we got in Hilton Head?
你是对的
You were right.
很高兴能把这些旧物都处理掉
I'm glad we're getting rid of this stuff.
对不对 感觉很棒 太棒了
Yeah, right? Feels good. So good.
是的 我也这么认为
Wow. Yeah. Me, too.
再找些旧物
More stuff...
有传言说
So, a little birdie
今晚你要做一件大事
tells me that, uh, tonight's the big night.
是的 没错 我今晚有大事要办
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it's, um, it's the big-big night.
真棒 你还记得怎么办吗
Sure. Sure. You remember how to do it, right?
你居然问一个男人还记不记得怎么做♥爱♥
Hey. You asking this man if he remembers how to have sex?
我就是问问 我替他紧张
I don't know! I don't know. I'm nervous for the guy.
你知道吗 我替你紧张 我一听到消息
Yeah. You know? I'm nervous for you. And as soon as I heard,
就小跑着过来给你送这些
I ran out and I got you something.
-什么 真的吗 -是的 应该的
- What? Really? - Yeah. It's nothing.
福里斯特 太感谢了 真是太贴心了
Oh, Forrest, thank you. That's very, very sweet.
-不客气 -但是我可以自己买♥♥套套
- You're welcome. - But I-I can get my own condoms.
-好吧 那算了 -不过还是谢谢你 谢谢
- Oh, okay. That's cool. I just... - Thank you, though. Thank you.
我不知道你会不会觉得尴尬
I didn't know whether you'd be embarrassed or not.
我当时就很尴尬 开车跑到加纳去买♥♥
I sure was. I had to drive all the way down to Garner
那里没人认识我
where no one knows me.
兄弟们 很感谢你们这么关心我
Boys, thank you so much for your interest.
等我事成之后再见
I will see you gentlemen on the other side.
瞧瞧这小伙
Oh, man.
看看这气势
Look at him go.
人逢喜事精神爽
There goes a great man.
这个杯子我出一美元
I'll give you a buck for the mug.
成交
Sold.
-不 不卖♥♥ -好吧 两美元
- No, not sold. - Okay, I'll give you two bucks.
-太好了 -不行不行
- Great. Even better. - No, nope. Nope.
这杯子有什么故事吗
Is there something I don't know about that mug?
这是非卖♥♥品 你知道吗
It's not for sale. Did you know that,
琼安 现在你知道了
Joan? Now you do.
打扰下 你不会想要这个的
Excuse me, um, yeah, you're not gonna want that, either, no.
是不是少了一块
Oh, is it missing a piece?
其实是少了十块 但这是吉尔和我每年圣诞的
Technically, it's missing ten, but... Jill and I still did this
传统项目 所以也是非卖♥♥品
every Christmas, so... yeah, it's not for sale.
但你这是旧货出♥售♥
But it's a yard sale.
请你滚开可以吗 杰夫
Just take a hike, Jeff, would you?
别盯着这些东西 不行
Just move it along. No.
这些是非卖♥♥品 你是哪个字没听懂
It's not for sale. What part of that did you not get, okay?
琼安 把那个放下可以吗
Joan, can you put that down?
谢谢 这不是你的 大家听我说
Thank you, not yours. Okay, um, actually, everybody?
我想要声明一下
I just want to make a little announcement.
听好了
Heads up.
这一桌的东西不可以乱动
This table is off-limits.
任何人都不许碰 听懂了吗
Nobody touch anything here, okay?
因为这些
Because this is
-是非卖♥♥品 -迪莉娅
- not for sale. - Uh, Delia?
-你还好吗 -还好 只不过这些都是吉尔的旧物
- You okay? - Yeah, it's just, this is all Jill's stuff.
是的
Yes.
但一位女性智者曾说 吉尔活在我们心中
But a wise woman once said that-that Jill is in our hearts.
没错 但是也存在于旧物中
Yeah, but she's also in this stuff.
我想要留存这份记忆
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表