剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我得请求她
I'll ask her.
他说家里来了几个女孩来着
How many girls are supposed to be over here?
可能我喝多了 但是看起来
I might be wrong, but I think
女孩派对里混入男孩了
this all-girl party has boys.
你是个男孩
You're a boy.
你好 请问格蕾丝和娜塔莉在哪
Hey, uh, where's Grace and Natalie?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊 他们是在看《魔力麦克》吗
Oh, man, are they watching Magic Mike?
-不 是《魔力麦克2》 -什么
- No, that's Magic Mike XXL. - What?
是续集 拍的不咋地
It's the sequel. It's only okay.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你好
Hello.
兄弟 还好是咱俩来了
Man, it's a good thing it's us.
让迪莉娅和米歇尔看到这些孩子就死定了
If Delia and Michelle saw this, these guys would be dead.
-这里在开派对吗 -看起来是这样的
- Is this a party? - Yeah, looks like it.
那可不妥
Well, this isn't okay.
不好意思 您哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
珍娜的妈妈
Jenna's mom.
哪位是珍娜
Which one's Jenna?
-你不知道你家里有谁吗 -这不是我家
- You don't know who's in your house? - This isn't our house.
我们是开派对这些姑娘的朋友
No, we're just friends with the girls whose party this is.
你这话听起来太怪了
That sounded way worse than it is.
怎么了
Why?
是莫吉托
It's a mojito.
不不不 别担心
No, no, no, no. Don't worry.
我马上就给房♥主打电♥话♥ 一切尽在掌握
I'm about to call the dad. It's all under control.
乔伊斯
Joyce!
搞什么 是谁没关门
Really, guys? Who left the front door open?
这位女士
This lady.
你好 本 福里斯特
Hey, Ben, Forrest.
珍娜的妈妈
Jenna's mom.
韦德 你家里出了点小状况
Wade, we might have an issue here.
珍娜
Jenna!
珍娜最好快点跑
Jenna better hop a fence.
让我去处理一下 好吗
Let me just get a handle on this, okay?
我非常想送你回家
I-I really want to drive you home.
给我一分钟 行吗
Just a minute, okay?
韦德
Wade, just...
去做你该做的吧
do what you got to do.
我打车回去 我们明天再见行吗
I-I'll take an Uber. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?
行
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
不
No.
我不行
I can't.
那好吧
Oh. Okay.
我想见你 特别想
I want to. I would love to.
但是我没照顾好家人
But I'm... I'm screwing up here.
我试过
I was...
试过告诉自己可以每天跟你在一起
I was trying to tell myself that I could do this every night
而且还能当个好爸爸 但是我
and I could still be a good dad, but I...
我做不到
I can't.
而这让我很心碎 因为我真的很喜欢你
And it's breaking my heart because I really like you.
所以我希望如果我说
So I hope that when I say that...
明天我没时间时 你还能愿意
that I can't see you tomorrow, that you'll still want to
后天和我出来 因为我真的觉得
see me the day after tomorrow, because I really believe
我们很合得来
that there's something here.
你好
Hello.
格蕾丝 这是安娜
Uh, Gr-Grace, thi-this is Anna.
安娜 这是格蕾丝
Anna, this is Grace.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
乔伊斯 这是安娜
Uh, Joyce, this is Anna.
-安娜 这是乔伊斯 -你好 乔伊斯
- Anna, that's Joyce. - Hi, Joyce.
我就...
I'm just gonna...
好
Yeah.
我叫个优步吧
I'm just gonna call an Uber.
好
Yeah.
抱歉惹了麻烦 爸爸
I'm really sorry about the mess, Dad.
我好像是有点没管好这件事
I guess I let things get a little out of hand.
没错
Yes, you did.
不过我更生我自己的气
I'm more mad at myself than you.
我是个大人
I'm the adult here,
但是我给了你们过多的自♥由♥
and I let you have a little too much freedom
就因为我自己心怀愧疚
because I was feeling guilty.
愧疚什么
About what?
愧疚安娜
About Anna.
愧疚我在她身上花了这么多时间
About spending so much time with her.
愧疚我对她的感情
And how I feel about her.
因为这是我第一次
Because it's the first time...
在妈妈之后动情
Since Mom.
是的 在妈妈之后
Yeah. Since Mom.
听着
Hey... look,
这件事对我也很新鲜
this is all still very new,
我也不知道将来会怎么样
and I have no idea where it's gonna go.
我知道肯定会有些怪
And I know that it's gonna be a little weird.
是很怪
It's super weird.
我知道 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I was just saying.
不不不 是超级 超级怪
No, no, no, like, like... it's weird.
好的 记下了
Okay, point taken.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
但我和娜塔莉都不是小孩了
But Natalie and I aren't babies anymore.
如果和她在一起你真的幸福 那...
Look, if she makes you happy, then...
我们会适应的
we'll figure it out.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
-你们俩笨蛋说什么呢 -没什么
- What are you two fart heads talking about? - Nothing.
我们只是 在打扫
We're just, uh, cleaning up.
-海绵 在找海绵 -没错
- The sponge. Hey, where's the sponge? - Uh, yes.
-有海绵吗 -水管下面好像有一个
- Is there a sponge? - Yeah, I think there's one under the sink.
-在水池里呢 -好的
- Oh, there's one in the sink. - All right.
-去睡觉了吗 -晚安
- Going to bed? - Night.
明天再告诉她吧
I'm gonna tell her tomorrow.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
那还是后天吧
You know, maybe the day after tomorrow.
也许还是...要不下个月吧
Maybe the day after the... Maybe next month.
是啊 也许 好的
Yeah, maybe... okay.
很高兴你今天愿意和我们一起跑步
I'm so glad that you decided to join us for the run today.
你没带我就自己去看了那部德国电影之后
Well, I just realized after you saw the German movie without me,
我就开始担心我们的友谊是不是疏远了
that I was worried I was losing you as my friend.
我就知道
I totally sensed that.
那是不可能的 因为你是...
And that could never happen because you are...
-安娜 -你好
- Anna! - Hi. Hey.
所以 准备好去跑步了吗
So... you guys ready to run?
我需要先吃点东西
I just need to get something in my stomach.
不会吧 我是说 好的呢
Really? I mean, yeah, okay.
我家有点麦片
I got some granola.
起点附近正好有家新开的
You know, there is that new brunch place
-早午餐餐厅 -叫妈妈家
- right near the starting line. - Panjo's.
我一直想去来着
Oh, I've been dying to try that place.
他们有不限♥量♥含羞草酒呢
They have bottomless mimosas.
跑步前吃太多了吧那样
That's a lot before a run.
是啊
Yes, it is.
不过说回来 我们已经
You know what, though, we've already given
-把钱交了 -没错
- the charity our money. - That's true.
所以跑步只是一个形式而已
The actual running is just symbolic.
你们就直接放弃锻炼了吗
So you guys just wanna bag the run?
也没有啊 走过去的锻炼量
Not completely, we'll get some exercise
就已经很大了
walking to the Panjo's.
其实我本来想说开车过去
I was gonna say "let's drive".
我喜欢你
I like you.
-很远的 -就是
- It's far. - Yeah.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表