剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我不想因为这事阻碍到你
And I don't want this to hold you back.
你想跟谁约会都可以
I mean, you should date whoever you want to.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗 - 当然
- Okay, you-you're sure about that? - Absolutely. I mean,
如果能让你好受点 我也在约会
listen, if it makes you feel better, I'm dating, too.
是吗
Oh. You-you are?
- 是的 - 那就好
- Yeah. - Oh, good, good.
真是让我松了一口气
Oh, well, that's... that's a load off.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我今天正好要跟别人吃午餐
I'm actually having lunch with someone today.
而且他来早了
And he is here early.
达拉斯
Hi, Dallas.
等我去拿下东西
I'm gonna grab my stuff, okay?
那我们周四再见了
All right, so I'll see you, um, maybe Thursday?
- 没问题 - 好的
- Uh... sure. - Okay.
拜拜 韦德
Bye, Wade.
达拉斯
"Dallas"?
行了 知道你车拉风 伙计
Okay, we can hear your car, buddy.
- 达拉斯 - 可不是吗
- Dallas? - Yeah. Right?
谁会叫达拉斯
I mean, who's named Dallas?
我敢肯定他就叫戴尔 所以才叫自己达拉斯
I guarantee you his name is "Dale," and he just goes
但这是个好消息
by Dallas.Well, I mean, this is good news, right?
我就说了她没吃醋
I told you she wasn't jealous.
是 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们之间对她来说毫无意义
This means absolutely nothing to her.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你帮我
Hey, thanks for doing that, by the way.
我把辅助轮卸下来的时候
I had no idea when I took the training wheels off
根本没想到她会直接骑沟里去
that Addie would ride it straight into a ditch.
她12岁了吧
She's 12, right?
对 快13了
Yeah. Almost 13.
你没事吧 韦德
You okay there, Wade?
没事 我好得很
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm great.
只要我愿意 随时都能不负责任的来一炮
Having commitment-free sex whenever I want.
有时候还是在陌生人的房♥子里
Sometimes in, uh, strangers' houses.
能有什么
What could be...
不好
bad?
这是小姑娘的自行车
Little girl's bike.
别忘了
Just... keep in mind.
格蕾丝 谢谢你来帮忙看孩子
Hi.Hey, Grace. Thank you for babysitting.
- 这没什么 - 等下
- No problem. - Wait.
你跟她说六点半来吗
Did you tell her 6:30?
因为我们的预约8点才开始
Because our reservation isn't until 8:00.
那意味着我们还有一个半小时要消磨
Oh, that means we have an hour and a half to kill.
我的错
Mm.Oh, well. My bad.
- 过来陪我们坐会儿 - 对
- Just come and sit with us. - Oh, yeah.
说吧 怎么回事
Okay, what's up?
- 怎么回事 - 是这样 你♥爸♥很担心
- What's up? - Okay, look, your dad was worried,
让我们来跟你谈谈
and he asked us to talk with you.
对 而且
Yeah, and, uh,
昨晚进展不太顺利 所以
things didn't go so well last night, so...
所以你们现在每小时花15元就为跟我说话
So now you're paying me 15 bucks an hour to talk to you?
15?
我说的12
I said 12.
我肚子疼
My stomach hurts
因为我吃了很多巧克力
because I ate baker's chocolate.
自己喝点姜汁汽水解决
Get yourself some ginger ale and work through it.
我们要跟格蕾丝说话
We're chatting with Grace.
米歇尔 迪莉娅 听我说
Michelle, Delia, look,
我很感谢你们的关心
I really appreciate what you're doing,
但相信我 说了你们也不会懂的
but trust me, you wouldn't understand.
什么
What?
不会的 你要是改变主意了就过来
No. Look, if you change your mind, just come on
我们就坐在这
back here, and we'll just be sitting here, just hanging out.
等你来
Waiting to talk.
这是巧克力啊 怎么这么难吃
It's chocolate. Why does it taste so bad?
总之 我朋友认为我该开始约会了
Anyway, my friends think I should start dating.
要知道
I mean,
我一走到阳台上
I can't even walk out
就会想起这是皮特建的
onto my deck without remembering Pete building it.
没事 慢慢就好了
Aw, that's okay. It takes time.
韦德就花了一年时间
It took Wade over a year to put himself
- 才走出来 - 真的吗
- out there. - Really?
真的
Yeah.
说到这
Speaking of,
你的爱情生活有什么新进展吗 韦德
anything new in your love life, Wade?
还真有
Oh, uh, actually, yeah.
我最近在跟人交往
Yeah, I've been, uh, seeing someone lately.
对 只是
Oh. Oh.Yeah, just, uh...
比较随意一点的
just some casual fun.
我也挺随意
I'm fun.
那挺好的 韦德
Good for you, Wade.
进展如何
How's it going?
一开始我觉得挺好的
Well, I thought it was going great.
后来我发现
Uh, and then I found out that she was
她还在跟别人交往
actually seeing someone else.
- 真扫兴 - 是啊
Oh, bummer. Aw.Yeah.
不好意思 打断一下
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你跟这个听起来挺不错的人
Did you and this person, who I-I think sounds lovely,
说好了你们是相互专属的吗
agree that you were exclusive?
没有 我只是估计
No. No, no, no. I think I just assumed
这是不言而喻的
that it went without saying.Huh.
因为我们已经约过几次会了
Uh, we went on several dates.
你们约过会了
Oh.Oh, you went out on dates.
真不错
Well, that sounds nice.
你们约会都去哪了
Where did you go when you went on these dates?
其实我们并没有出去
Well, we didn't go out,per se.
但是
Mm.But, uh, there was
有过很多性行为
a whole lot of intimacy.Huh.
对我来说 还是意味着什么的
And I guess to me, that still really means something.
- 确实 - 好吧 但我估计
- It does. - Oh, okay. I mean, I'm just guessing here,
也许你说的这个人
but I think that maybe this person
知道你这么想
would be very surprised
可能会很惊讶
to know that you felt that way.
如果她问过我的感受
Well, she wouldn't be surprised if she ever asked me
就不会惊讶了
how I felt.Okay.
也许她只是不知道
Maybe she just didn't know
原来你这么玩不起
that you were such a little bitch.
- 怎么回事 - 我的天啊
- Uh, what's happening? - Oh, for the love of God.
他们俩勾搭上了
They're hooking up.
谢谢 辛西娅
Thanks, Cynthia.
希望这事不会影响
Um, I hope this hasn't soured you
你跟组里其他人约会
on dating within the group.
- 谁是你最喜欢的神奇宝贝 - 没有
- Who's your favorite Pokémon? - Uh, I don't have one.
什么
What?!
这我们可要好好谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
真希望她愿意向我们敞开心扉
I wish she'd open up to us.Yeah.
但你想想 我们像她这么大的时候
But think about it. When we were her age,
也不想跟两个妈妈聊心事
we wouldn't have wanted to talk to a couple of moms.
事实上 我以前的两个好朋友都40多岁了
Well, actually, my two best friends were in their 40s.
拉比·莱维和他的老婆桑德拉
Rabbi Levy and his wife Sandra.
她挺有意思 是我的钢琴老师
She was fun. She was my piano teacher.
她脾气有点臭 不过
She had a temper. I mean, but she was,
她还好啦 那个时候你还可以对孩子们大喊大叫
she was good. It was back when you could yell at kids.
你现在也做得也不错
You still make it look fun.
好了 巧克力
But yeah. That's-that's it
- 都藏好了 - 把法国香草味的奶精
for the baker's chocolate.Hand me
也递给我
the French vanilla creamers, too.Oh.
有一次他一口气喝了九杯
One time, he drank, like, nine of them.
我真醉了 小孩子怎么都喜欢吃
Yeah.What? What is with kids wanting
像糖一样的东西
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表