剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
对 就是这么自然而然的结束了对话
Yeah, that was a natural end to the conversation.
丹尼
Denny.
韦德 你能来真好啊
Wade. I'm so glad you made it.
开啥玩笑 必须得来啊
Yeah, you kidding me? Wouldn't miss it.
我之前就跟人杠过好吧
Now, look, I've had that argument before, okay?
哪有什么没屁♥股♥部分的皮套裤啊
There's no such thing as assless chaps.
重复了啊 皮套裤本来就没有屁♥股♥那一块
Chaps don't have asses.
给你
Here you are.
你知道我
You know what I'm s...?
你看 哥们 所以我需要你的把妹建议啊
See, buddy? That's why I need your advice.
刚刚已经是我搭讪里的高级货了
That was my "A" material.
嗯呢 说到货啊
Yeah, yeah, well, uh, speaking about material,
你觉得木板填充的水泥怎么样啊
how do you feel about board-formed concrete?
有一点贵 但是用在你家
It's a little more expensive, but for your place,
我觉得超值
I really think it's worth it.
韦德 你知道钱不是问题的
Wade, you know money's no object.
你是我的好朋友 我知道你在帮我
Now, you're a good friend and you're trying to help me out,
但你要知道 钱对我来说不是问题
but I know you know money is no object with me.
那这样的话
Hmm. Yeah, well, in that case,
那我们就做一个河流岩石火坑吧
why don't we do a river rock fire pit?
女士们 你们喜欢河流岩石吗
Hey, ladies, do you love river rock?
女士们喜欢河流岩石吗
: Do the ladies love river rock?
不知道啊 反正水獭喜欢
Uh, I don't know, man. Otters love it.
大哥啊
Come on! Man!
此时此刻 我们只是两个
For the time being, we're just two guys
钞票一大把 女人方面无忧无虑的钻石王老五啊
sitting on fat wallets with no responsibilities.
工作的是之后再谈嘛
We can talk shop later.
我有俩孩子 还有贷款呢
Well, I have two kids and a mortgage.
还有两或三条狗呢
And two or-or three dogs.
你知道你没有啥吗
You know what you don't have?
- 啥 - 口杯酒
What? A shot.
酒保 给我兄弟
Bartender. Can I have a shot
来一个小口杯 对了
for my buddy? And in fact,
给大家都来小口杯 算我的
shots all around on me!
我真的累死了 所以我弄好了韦德的账户
I am exhausted. So, I reconciled all of Wade's accounts.
给他挂到快记账上面去了
I got him set up on QuickBooks.
我算是拯救了他的生意呢
I basically saved his whole business.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
所以你看错我了哦
So I guess you were wrong about me.
- 你跟他睡了吗 - 什么
Did you sleep with him?What?
我 他不想啊
Me? He didn't want to.
我给他看表格的时候
Even after I pressed the twins up against him
都把咪♥咪♥压在他身上了
when I was showing him his spreadsheet,
这都是我的经典套路了吧
and that is, like, my signature move.
你们好呀
Hey, guys.Hey.
玛格 跟韦德那边怎么样了
Meg. How'd it go with Wade?
很好
Good. Good.
他俩睡了吗
Did she sleep with him?
反正没少努力
Not for lack of trying.
他真是老顽固啊
Oh.He is a tough little nut.
是呢 渣男
He sure is. What a minx.
那个
So, um...
我能问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?Mm-hmm.
你和本那天晚上
So, you and Ben were really
有点互怼来着
going at each other the other night.
是吗 我们吵啥来着
Oh, we were? What were we fighting about?
就是玛格和韦德的事情嘛
About Meg and the whole Wade thing.
对对对
Oh, right, right, right.
已经过眼云烟了
Yeah, it's just gone.
啥叫过眼云烟了
What do you mean, it's just gone?
就是过去了嘛 所以要吵架 解决问题啊
I mean, it's gone. That's why we fight, to get it out.
我就是想问这个啊
Okay, that-that-that-that-that's what I want to ask.
你是怎么做到的呢
Like, how-how do you do that?
我也说不好
Because I... I don't know.
自从佛利斯特失业之后
Ever since Forrest lost his job, I just feel like
在他身边我都如履薄冰的
I'm just walking on eggshells around him all the time.
最近气氛都好紧张
It's... it's been a little tense.
最近真的战火弥漫了
Ugh, it's just been really tense.
我也不知道为啥
And I don't know why.
迪莉娅多好啊 你知道的
Delia's awesome. You know that.
- 大家都知道的 - 她是很好啊
Everybody knows that.She is.
我就一直想让我待在家这件事儿吧 正面一点
And I've been trying to make me being at home a positive.
你懂得吧
You know?
我把家里都重新收拾了一边
I've reorganized the entire house.
他把东西都放错地方了
He put everything in the wrong place.
我找啥都找不到
I can't find any of my stuff.
我是很积极很用心的倾听者啊
I am an active and involved listener.
我都会问她一天过得好不好
I ask her about her day.
我一进家门 就好像上了西班牙宗教法庭一样
The moment I walk in, it's like the Spanish Inquisition.
我跟你说 迪莉娅
Look, I'm telling you, Delia,
想要爆发 就爆发
when you feel like you're about to burst, burst.
吵出来 解除误会
Let it out. Clear the air.
不要一直憋着
Don't keep it bottled up.
对你身体不好的 对你婚姻也不好的
It's not good for your colon, it's not good for your marriage.
站住啊 你手里是啥
- Uh-- bup, bup, bup. What do you have in your hand?
- 我书包啊 - 另一只手
My backpack.Your other hand.
一条狗
Oh. Um, a dog.
我们不能把他
Yeah, we couldn't really just
自己扔在家里啊
leave him at home by himself.
而且他喜欢拆家
U-Uh, yeah, and, um, he likes to chew on things.
而且喜欢乱拉乱尿
And-and poop on other things.
不行 他在啪啪我的靴子呢
Uh-uh. No way. He is making love to my boots.
弄回你们家去
Take him back to your house.
你是护士啊
Wow. So you're a nurse.
我是护师
Nurse practitioner.
所以你经常会骑摩托艇受伤吗
Do you get a lot of Jet Ski injuries?
我想买♥♥一个来着
'Cause I was thinking of buying one of those.
那挺好的
That's cool.
- 你啥情况 - 我没情况
What's your deal?No deal.
你常来吗
Do you come here a lot?
从来不来
No. No, no, never.
我不太来酒吧
I-I don't really do a lot of bars.
一般都在家陪我俩闺女
I, uh, I'm usually at home with my little girls.
好暖哦
: Oh, that is so sweet.
你离婚多久了
How long have you been divorced?
他没离婚 他老婆死了
He's not divorced. His wife died.
很遗憾啊
We are so sorry.
谢了 我挺好
Thanks. I'm okay.
太难了
Yeah, it's rough.
我也失去了我老婆
I lost my wife, too.
是吗
You did?
反正这么说也行吧
Well, I guess technically that's true.
- 她去了更好的地方了 - 她搬到了皮茨伯勒
She's in a better place now.She's in Pittsboro.
她一直想过去住的
She always wanted to end up there.
好难过哦
That's so sad.Mm.
没事 我有韦德
Yeah, well, I got Wade.Mm.
韦德有我
And Wade's got me.
现在又有你们了
And now we have you guys.
丹尼
Denny,
跟你说两句话呗
can I talk to you for a minute?
好的啊
Yeah, sure.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
大哥 你有毛病吗
Hey, man, what the hell is wrong with you?
你跟他们说珍妮特死了吗
You're telling these women that Jeannette died?
我没有啊 是她们自己以为的啊
No, I'm not. I can't help it if they jump to that conclusion
然后等会我们一起泡热水浴不是很好吗
and we all end up in my hot tub.
我受不了了
You know what? I-I can't be a part of this.
你有病吧大哥
Hey, what the hell's wrong with you, man?
我们应该互相帮忙的啊
We should be helping each other out.
大家都是一条船上的单身汉啊
Us single guys, we're in the same boat.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表