剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
韦德 如果你需要帮忙的话
Hey, Wade, if you need help, you know,
玛格可是记账员哦
Meg is a bookkeeper.
- 你干啥啊 - 你需要帮什么忙
What do you need help with?
我应该不需要什么帮忙吧
I don't know that I need anything, necessarily.
你肯定需要咯
Sure you do.
她可以给你亲情友情价哦
And she'll hook you up with the friends and family discount.
- 对吧玛格 - 对的呢
Right, Meg?Mm-hmm.
你干
What are
什么啊
you doing?
好吧玛格 我需要你帮忙吧
Oh, okay, yeah, Meg, I could--I could use your help.
韦德
Wade,
不用因为本当着她面问你了
you don't have to use Meg
你就非得雇她啊
just because Ben asked you in front of her.
我感觉我必须雇了啊
I feel like I kind of have to.
你看你干的好事
Do you see what you did?
我以为你会开心啊 这是你妹啊
I thought you'd be happy. She's your sister.
她给咱家孩子看监狱纪录片啊
She had your kids watching prison shows.
这也不说明她做账做的不好啊 媳妇
That doesn't make her a bad accountant, baby.
这只能说明她保姆当的不好
That just makes her a bad babysitter.
而且如果不是因为你不想付钱给格蕾丝
And she wouldn't even be here except for
也不会叫她来啊
you didn't want to pay Grace.
别在韦德面前这么说啊
Don't say that in front of Wade.
我真服了 你能不能说话之前
I can't believe you. Why don't you try thinking
过过脑子
before you start talking?
我过脑子了啊
I was thinking.
我就寻思 她需要一份工作
I was thinking that she wanted a job,
你需要一个免费保姆
and you wanted a free babysitter.
在这边看真的好有意思啊
It-It's so much fun coming over here.
- 对吧 好好玩呢 - 对的
Yeah, it's nice. We're having... Right? It is.
真好玩
Yeah, it's fun. Yeah.
我的账记的怎么样了
Hey, how are my books coming?
抱歉我搞的这么乱七八糟的
Sorry I let it get so out of hand.
我有个问题
Got a question.
诺伍德是谁啊
Who is Norwood? Mm.
是我的一个员工
He's one of my guys.
你已经给他预支七次工资了
You have given him seven advances on his salary.
你就这么一直扔钱给他啊
The way you throw cash at this guy, I was like,
你不会被他勒索了吧
what, is he blackmailing you?
还是你俩在捞偏门呢
Y'all commit crimes together?
- 你可以跟我说的 我不是警♥察♥ - 没有
You can tell me, I'm not a narc.No, no, no, no.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他年长的父母刚刚搬进去跟他一起住嘛
His elderly parents just moved in with him,
所以他都常常不来上班
which is why he, uh, misses so much work.
他不来上班你还给他发更多工资
He misses work, so you pay him more?
这个工资当然不是因为不来上班给的啊
Well, I mean, not for missing the work.
还有这个客户 欠你一千二百刀
And this client has owed you $1,200
已经八年了
for eight years?
对 那个是安德森先生
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's Mr. Anderson.
这老头可好了
He's a great old guy.
有一年圣诞节的时候 他把他祖母的
He gave Grace his grandmother's old tea set
老茶具送给格蕾丝了
for Christmas one year.
那套茶具价值1200刀吗
That tea set worth $1,200?
希望不是吧
God, I hope not.
大甩卖♥♥的时候卖♥♥了50刀
We sold it at our yard sale for a buck-fifty.
大家好哦
Hey, everybody.
我到家啦
I'm... home.
你好啊
Hey, you.
我天啊
Oh...! Oh, good Lord.
玛格丽特
Hi. Margarita.
加冰块 没抹盐
Rocks. No salt.
加了一点点甜橙
And just a splash of naranja.
真好 大下午5点22
This is my favorite drink.
我最爱喝这个了呢
At 5:22.
就是吧
Yeah, about that. It's, uh,
你在家真是好呢
great to have you at home.
我就先放在这边了
I'm, I'm just gonna--I'm just gonna put that there.Yeah.
- 你今天怎么样啊 - 挺好的
How was your day?It was good.
挺好挺好
Good, good.
今天处理了好多皮廯
A little more ringworm than I would like.
我是闻到了猪里脊吗
Does it smell like, uh... pork tenderloin?
是的
Yes, it does.
好香啊
Wow. Smells delicious. Yeah.
我午餐吃的
I had it for lunch.
- 一整块吗 - 是的
The whole tenderloin? Yeah.
- 你今天出家门了吗 - 出了啊
Okay. Did you leave the house?Yes.
我去把艾迪的鞋子还了
I went and I returned Addie's shoes.
然后去了商店
And then I went to the grocery store,
然后剪了头发修了胡子
got a haircut, mustache trim,
然后就没了
and, uh, then--well, that's it.
我回来还看了看找工作的网站啊
I came back, and then I-I scanned the job sites.
怎么样啊
Uh-huh. How'd that go?
都进去了
They are in.
- 进什么 - 进系统了
In...? The system.
你是想要进系统的是吧
Well, that's where you want 'em, in the old system.
是的 进系统
In the system. Yeah.
那你有没有主动跟人
So, is there somebody that you could...?
没 不是这样操作的
No. That's not how it works.
得让他们主动
You know, they have to initiate.
- 但你不能 - 不能
But can't it...? No.
- 你就不能 - 不能
You can't just...? Not--
不是这样操作的
not how it works.
就是要人家联♥系♥我的
Not how it works.
好的吧
Oh, well.
你喝啊
Here, this.Oh.
干杯啊
Okay, well... Bang.
你在家真好呢
It's great to have you at home.Aw.
老爸
Hey, Dad. Um...
你挺忙的 我们去喂狗了
You're clearly busy, so we're just gonna go feed the dogs.
- 啥情况啊 - 好吧
Okay.
跟你说实话吧 我们家有两只狗对吧
We'll level with you. You know how we have two dogs?
- 嗯 - 现在有三只了
Yes.Well, now we have three.
这不是你们说了算的啊
Well, that is not really up to you.
你们不觉得
I mean, come on, guys.
三条狗 也太多了一点吧
I mean, three dogs? That-That's a lot.
但是他都自己一个狗 很害怕 而且也没有狗牌啊
Uh, but he was alone and scared and he doesn't have a collar.
多可爱啊
Isn't he cute?
可爱是可爱
Yes. I mean...
真的是好可爱
: he is a cute little fella.
你好呀
Oh, hi.
好吧 带他去看兽医
Okay, all right. We'll take him to the vet,
看看有没有芯片 如果几天都没人来带他走
find out if he's chipped, and if nobody comes
那我们再定
to claim him in a few days, we'll talk.
谢了老爸 你是最棒的
Thanks, Dad.You're the best.
走吧 杰夫
Come on, Jeff.
杰夫这名字真可爱
Oh, Jeff.
我天啊 你还看不出自己的问题吗
Seriously? Your problems couldn't be more obvious.
诺伍德 茶具老头儿 又收留了狗
Norwood, that teacup guy, now that dog?
我一个人 我好饿 你要不要也把我领养了
I'm alone, I'm hungry. You want to adopt me?
好的吧 我知道
- Well-- Okay, yes, I do-- I...
我是看到这种不忍♥心啊
I have a thing for strays.
但是我今年赚得不少呢 玛格
But I am having a great year, Meg.
你也看过我的应收款项啊
Come on. You've seen my receivables.
你还没收到呢啊
Well, you're not receiving them.
- 你没收到之前 手头挺紧的啊 - 有多紧
And until you do, things are tight.How tight?
我知道这是个大项目
Because I know it's a big project,
但是我不要接丹尼的活儿了
but I'm gonna drop Denny Lang.
我受不了他
I can't deal with him.
你要是长得不帅 还说这么蠢的话
If you weren't so cute, I would slap you
我真是要给你俩大嘴巴了
for saying something so stupid.
- 但是丹尼 - 好了
But Denny is...We're done.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表