剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
那你能帮我预约吗
Will you make an appointment for me?
我教你
I'll teach you how.
韦德
Hey.Hey, Wade.
谢谢你那天送我回家
Thanks for helping me get home the other night.
没事的
Yeah. Right.
我那个
And, oh, I, uh...
把支票给你拿来了
I brought your check.
谢了 丹尼
Thanks, Denny.
这小家伙是谁啊
Who's this little guy?Oh, uh, this is
这是杰夫 拆家小能手
Jeff. He's, uh, a very good chewer.
你挪过去一点点嘛
Can you please scooch?Hmm?
- 你压到我了 - 我压到你了吗
You're smooshing me.I'm smooshing you?
- 对啊 你压到我了 - 我压到你了吗
Yeah, you're smooshing me.Am I smooshing you?
是你压到我了好不好
You're the one that's smooshing me.
我就坐在这边 看手♥机♥啊
I'm just sitting here, doing my thing.
- 我们吵完架也这么腻歪吗 - 才没有呢
Are we that gross after we fight?Hell nah.
我们是很性感那波的好吧
When we do it, we're sexy.
杰夫先生
Oh, Mr. Jeff,
要不要去玩啊
you want to go play?
我带你去外面玩吧 杰夫先生
Want to go play outside, Mr. Jeff? Huh?
去外面玩咯 杰夫先生
Mr. Jeff gonna play outside?
我可能给杰夫找到新家了
Well, I think I may have found a home for Jeff.
你弄走了一条流浪狗
Mm, well, you got rid of one stray,
- 又换来一条新的呢 - 丹尼可不是流浪狗啊
and you're taking in another.Uh, Denny's not a stray.
他是个好人 只不过在经历一个大坎儿
He's a good guy. He's just going through a rough patch,
他需要一个朋友
and he needs a friend.
你不需要更多朋友了
You don't need more friends.
那给我送支票的朋友呢
How about a friend... who brought a big check?
- 那还是可以有的 - 你看吧
Well, that you could use more of.See?
我可以既是一个商人 也是一个好人啊
I can be a good businessman and a good person.
所以你才是你嘛
Well, that's what makes you you.
- 干嘛 - 来嘛 抱一个
Do...? Why not? People hug.
好的吧 抱一个
Ah. Okay. Okay. Let's hug.
好舒服啊
Oh, that feels good.
感觉好好呢
It feels really good.
放开他吧 玛格
Yes. Let go of the man, Meg.
好的吧
Okay. Oh...
你健身吗 你的肌肉 哇哦
Wow, you work out. Those arms... I felt every muscle.
- 你家院子有围栏吗 - 有的
Do you have a fenced-in yard? Yes.
- 有多高 杰夫跳的可高呢 - 一米五
How high's the fence? He's a jumper.Five feet.
他每天得至少出去遛四次呢
He needs to go on at least four walks a day.
- 不要玩他的耳朵 他会咬你的 - 不过他很温顺 一般不咬人的
You can't mess with his ears. He'll bite you.Nice dogs, not biters.
对了 家里不要放巧克力啊 狗不能吃巧克力的
Oh, yeah. Make sure you don't have chocolate in the house.
- 还要给他买♥♥一个项圈 - 韦德
Also, he needs a new collar...Uh... Wade?
- 你要去帮忙吗 - 不 他没事啦
You gonna help him, or...?Uh, no. No, no-no. He's, he's good.
看来丹尼也没那么渣啊
I guess Denny isn't such a bad guy after all.
对啊 他都喜欢狗
Yeah, he likes dogs.
杰夫最好可不要把他的保时捷给拆了
Jeff better not tear up that sweet Porsche.Ooh.
- 他还有保时捷呢 - 还有路虎呢
He's got a Porsche?And a Land Rover.
- 我也喜欢狗的 - 你不喜欢
I like dogs, too.No, you don't.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我要去抚摸抚摸那个王老五了
I'm gonna go out and pet that scruffy little guy. Ooh, yes.
我都不知道该劝谁离谁远一点了
I don't know who to warn to stay away from who.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表