剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
are you out of your mind?
你真的认为这样能行吗
Do you really think this is okay?
从家里偷跑出来
Sneaking out of the house,
不知道去市中心做些什么
coming downtown to do god knows what.
-你不会明白的 爸爸 -对 我可能明白不了
- You won't understand, Dad. - No, I probably won't.
但为了好玩 我们 我们试试
But just for the fun of it, let's-let's try.
我正打算去找墙
I was just going to walls.
墙
Walls?
发在ins上
For Instagram.
-Instagram是一款软件 -我知道
- Instagram is an app. - I know that.
我不明白你说的墙
It's the whole wall part that I'm not getting.
所有这一切只是为了
All of this just to take your picture
在一面墙前拍照
in front of a wall?
拜托 格蕾丝 你不觉得这有点
Come on, Grace, don't you think that's a little...
傻吗 是的老爸 是很傻
Stupid? Yes, Dad, it's stupid.
所以我才不想让你知道
That's why I was trying to hide it from you.
我很抱歉 但是
And, I mean, I'm sorry, it's just...
学校里的女生都在这拍了照
I mean, all the girls at my school are doing it,
我知道我不应该在意这些 但是我在意
and I know I shouldn't care about that, but I do.
很多人给她们点赞
And they're all getting likes.
我也想被点赞
I want likes, too.
虽然我不喜欢这种东西 但我还是想要
I mean, I hate likes, but I still want them.
所以你是为了变得受欢迎
So you're-you're doing this to be popular?
不 不是受欢迎
No, no, not popular.
只是 变得正常
Just... normal.
你知道吗 经过了去年一年
I mean, after the past year, I just...
我只是想变回一个正常的女孩
I want to feel normal again.
好 来抱抱
Yeah. Hey, come here.
我懂
I get that.
我也是 想变回一个正常人
I'm trying to feel normal, too.
所以我才又开始约会
That's why I started dating again.
我以为这样可以帮我找回自己
Thought it would help me get back to being myself.
有用吗
Is it working?
没用
No, it is not.
有一个女人 我跟她约会了好几次
I went out with that woman a couple of times,
结果我就被缠上了
and then the whole thing spiraled on me.
我知道我得脱身 但是我做不到
I know I need to get out of it, but I can't.
老爸 这才叫傻
Okay, now, that's stupid.
但是 格蕾丝 我不想伤害任何人
Well, I don't want to hurt anyone, Grace.
老爸 如果你不开心
Dad, if you're unhappy,
就意味着我和娜塔莉也不会开心
that means Natalie and I are unhappy.
-我们就会受伤 -嗯
- That hurts us. - Hmm.
有道理
That's a good point.
-是吧 -是
- Right? - Yeah.
不许说你老爸傻
Don't call your dad stupid.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - Okay.
我们要回家吗
We going home?
还不回 过来
Not yet. Come on.
好的 手往下 一点点
Okay, hands a little bit... Okay, a little bit...
就再往下一点点 对 放在绳子上
A little lower. Just, okay, on the string.
好的 完美
Okay, all right, perfect.
好的 要被蝴蝶百合拖走啦
Okay, uh, carried away by mariposas!
-棒 -谢谢
- Yes! - Thank you.
不客气 过来
You're welcome, you're welcome. Now, here.
来给我照张相
Uh, I want you to-to take a picture of me.
-真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - Oh, hell yes. Yes.
你连照片墙都没有
You don't even have an Instagram.
没事 用你的号♥
That's okay. I'm gonna use yours.
你的朋友们一定会喜欢的
Your friends are gonna love it.
-才不要 -好了 准备
- No, you're not. - Okay, ready, and...
完美
Oh, perfect.
-天哪 -这怎么样
- Oh, my gosh. - How about this?
来一张我跳起来的
One where I'm jumping. Wah!
忍♥者跳 太棒了
With the ninja jump. Yes!Yeah!
好了 走吧 去吃点东西
All right, come on, let's go get something to eat.
对了 你可以发到莉齐的照片墙上
Oh, you can put these on Lizzie's Instagram.
一点也不好笑
Uh, that's not funny.
来 我的朋友们
Ah, come on. Hey, uh, guys, guys.
我刚刚在跟格蕾丝聊天
So, I've been talking to Grace,
然后 她觉得我应该跟莉齐来个了断
and... she thinks that it's time that I end this thing with Lizzie.
真是个好主意
What a great idea.
我们一开始就跟你说了
We've been telling you this from the beginning.
你为啥现在才明白
Why are you just now getting it?
没事 不管你是怎么明白的 都很棒
Look, however you got there, great.
宝宝刚踢我了一下
Oh, I felt a kick.
-兄弟你行吗 -没问题
- You got this, buddy? - Yeah.
我想想
Yes, yes. Uh...
亲爱的莉齐
Dear Lizzie...
没有人发短♥信♥用"亲爱的"
You don't write "Dear" in a text.
我知道 我很紧张
I know. I'm nervous.
嘿 莉齐
Hey, Lizzie,
你好吗
how are you?
我希望你的兔子感觉好点了
I hope that your rabbit is feeling better.
别绕圈子了 韦德
Cut to the chase, Wade.
我来吧 看好了 瞧好
Let me do it for you. Watch this. Check this out.
好的 听写
All right, um, dictation.
莉齐 我是韦德 关于我们最近的约会
Lizzie, it's Wade. Regarding our recent dates,
我很抱歉地告诉你我们结束了
I regret to inform you that we're done.
祝你未来的爱情生活好运
Good luck in your future romantic ventures.
结束
Boom.
莉齐在羊皮上关于你的松香日子谢谢
Lizzie in suede regarding your resin days arigato
告诉你奇怪的一个关于你的脚祝你好运
inform you that weird one good luck in your foot
你的旧机器人特性
your old robotic features.
-不讨厌 -我说
- I don't hate that. - You know what?
我能处理 只是要用我自己的方式
I can do this. I just have to do it my way.
-好吗 好的 -好 好
- Okay? All right. - Okay.Okay. Okay.
真讨厌他走
Oh, I hate to see him go,
但是看着他的背影我好喜欢
but I love to watch him walk away.
诺亚感觉好多了
Well, Noah's feeling better,
但现在他说他能喝过期酸奶
but now he's bragging he's gonna eat expired yogurt.
他只是想吸引她的注意
He's trying to impress her.
我要喝了
I'm doing it.
我真的要喝了
I'm really gonna do it.
瞧我的小伙子
Aw, look at my little man.
有气度 和他老爸一样
He's got game, just like his daddy.
今天和酸奶 明天就是酒
Chobani today, Cristal tomorrow.
没错
That's right.
"但请理解我从来没想
"But please understand that my intention
"伤害你
"Was never to hurt you.
"我很确定
"And while you undoubtedly
"未来你一定会带给一个人幸福
"Will make some lucky man very, very happy,
"但恐怕那个人不是我 所以...
"I'm afraid that that man can't be me. So...
"谢谢你做的一切
"Thank you for everything,
希望我们还能一起玩闪避球"
and I hope that we can still play Boggle."
-你们不能 -删了
- No, you can't. - Delete that.
"祝好
"Best wishes.
"希望你一帆风顺
"May the wind always be at your back.
喜欢你的 韦德·福
Hmm. Fondly, Wade F."
真够长的
Well, it's not short.
-没有 完美 不要改动了 -发吧
- No, it's perfect. Don't change a word. - Send it.
发了 好的
Just send it. Yeah.
好
Okay.
好的 结束了 我发了
Okay, it's done. I sent it.
-好的 -谢谢 各位
- All right. - Thanks, guys.
-不客气 -点点点了 她在回信
- You're welcome. - Oh, oh, oh, we got dots. She's writing back.
心碎 心碎
Broken heart, broken heart,
心碎 "我心碎了"
broken heart. "I'm crushed"?
天哪 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, my God, what have I done?
我♥干♥了什么 你们一群坏人
What have I done? You people are monsters!
你女儿才是坏人
Then your daughter's the monster.
-本来就是格蕾丝的主意 -福里斯特
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表