剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我刚才
Um, I was
在聊结婚纪念日
talking about anniversaries.
停下
Stop it.
别发了
Yeah. Stop it.
怎么样啊 性生活先生
So, how's it going, Mr. Sex... Ha-Having Guy?
这外号♥起的太棒了
Wow. Killing the nicknames now.
谢谢
Thank you.
进行得还不错
Uh... it's going okay.
怎么了
Uh-oh. What happened?
是不是卡洛琳不给你发消息了
Did Caroline stop texting you?
不是 我们还在勾搭
No. No, no, we're still hooking up.
我们昨天在布鲁克海文
Ooh.Yeah, we did it
的一个开放参观的房♥子里做了
in an open house in Brookhaven yesterday.
- 水床 - 那太火♥辣♥了
Waterbed.Oh, that's super hot.
我爸妈有一个水床 然后
My parents had one of those, and...
我不是说
Well, that's not...
不是因为我爸妈有水床才火♥辣♥ 两者不相干
That's not the reason that it's hot. It's unrelated.
- 还是你说吧 - 我不清楚
You talk now.I don't know.
现在感觉有点奇怪了
It's just... it's just gotten a little weird.
我担心她有点嫉妒心理发作
I'm afraid she's getting jealous.
在丧偶互助会 我跟这个新来的
At our widows group, I was talking
女人聊天的时候
to this new woman, right?Mm-hmm.
突然间
All of a sudden,
卡洛琳开始给我发一堆黄色消息
Caroline starts sending me all these dirty texts.
到底有多黄 韦德
How dirty we talking here, Wade?Yeah, yeah.
- 非常恶心 - 让我看看
Absolutely filthy.Oh, wow. Oh, let me see.
- 我先看 - 我在说的是
No, no, me first. No, what am I talking about?No. No, no, no, no.
- 我了解卡洛琳 我们都是成年人了 - 这太扯了
I know Caroline.We're grown men. That's crazy.
那样太不合适了 我们不需要看那些
That would be inappropriate.We don't need to see that.
其实我也不太好意思 也许就看一点点
Actually, I'm not proud.Then, again, maybe I should peek
- 看看尺度适不适合我看 - 我想看一下
just to see if I should look.I would like to see them.
我才不会让你们看卡洛琳的裸照
Guys, I'm not gonna show you naked pictures of Caroline.
她发照片了吗
She sent pictures? What?!Oh, my God!
我有点担心
I'm a little worried.
如果她开始认真起来怎么办
I mean, what if she starts having feelings or something?
我不知道 我该跟她聊聊
I don't know. I just need to talk to her.
- 你会毁掉现在的一切的 - 不 你得谈谈
You're gonna screw everything up!No! You're gonna!
他会毁掉什么
What's he gonna screw up?
卡洛琳还有约炮的事
Caroline and the booty calls.
我只是担心她开始黏人了
I'm just worried she's getting attached.
因为她是女的 她就不能只是
Oh, because she's a woman, she can't have casual sex
随便玩玩 然后不爱上你吗
without falling in love with you?
其实你会对一个女人
Actually, you would be surprised
的情感纠葛有多么少而感到意外的
how little emotional connection a woman needs to get off.
你听到没 等等 真的吗
Yeah. You see? You hear that? Wait. What?! Really?!
我明白你们说的 但我得确认一下她还是冷静的
Guys, I hear you, but I got to make sure she's still cool.
我得跟她聊聊
I'm gonna... I'm gonna talk to her.
不行 蠢货 不行
What? No, stupid!No.
看情况吧
We'll see.
嗨 孩子
Hey, kiddo. Hi.
格蕾丝的世界
So, what's going on
还好吗
in Grace's world?
没什么 写作业而已
Oh, nothing. Homework.
我刚想出来一个有趣的想法
Hmm?I just had a fun idea.
你们玩没玩过 玫瑰与荆棘
Have you guys ever played Rose and Thorn?
没有 不过听起来很有意思
No, but it sounds fun.
真的很好玩
Oh, it's really fun.
让我先躺的更
Let me just get a little more...
好了 是这么玩的
Okay, so here's how it works.
想想这周让你开心的事
You think of something from your week that made you happy.
就是玫瑰 然后想想
That's your rose. And then, you think of something
不怎么开心的事
that, you know, was not so happy. Ew.
那就是你的刺
And that would be your thorn.
懂了吗 好 我先来
Get it? Okay, so, like,
我的玫瑰是
my rose would that-- hmm, oh
果汁橙又上市了 太好了
uh, sumo oranges are back in season. Yay.
但我的刺是
But my thorn is that they cost
每个要花四美元
four dollars each. So...
好 该你了
Okay, you go now.
我的也是橙子
Um... mine's also the orange thing.
不行 要想个你自己的 或者
Well, no, it has to be your own, or...
米歇尔 给她示范一下
Michelle, can you just show her, please?
我的玫瑰是
Um, my rose is...
我不知道
I don't know.
在海滩散步
Walks on the beach.
我的刺是
And my thorn is...
自私的人
selfish people.
不 不行
No, no, no, it can't be... It's not like
不能这么笼统 得是这周的事
turn-ons and turn-offs. It's got to be about your week.
格蕾丝 给米歇尔示范一个吧
It's-it's... Grace, show Michelle how you do it, please.
我的玫瑰是
Um, I guess that my rose would be
化学拿了A
that I got an "A" in chemistry.
然后
Ah.And my
我的刺是
thorn would be...
我的健身房♥储物柜被锁了
that I got locked out of my gym locker.
很好 但是
That-that's good. That's... But let's
我们重新再来一轮
just rewind and go another round.
这次 可以说点
Uh, this time, let's just go a little bit, like,
更深层的东西 什么都可以
deeper, right? Could be about anything.
比如说男孩子之类的
I don't know. Like, boys, or...Yeah.
恕我无礼
Um, I don't want to be rude,
我还有论文要写
but I do have an essay to write.Okay.
但我只是想说
But I was just gonna say...
迪莉娅 我们走吧 该走了
D-Delia, let's go.Uh-huh. Oh, we should go.
- 我们该走了 - 好吧
- We should go. - Okay.
让我先起来
Oh. Just got to get out.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Go.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
你应该先跟我说一声
Listen, you should have called me.
有人在的时候不行
We can't do it while we have people here. I mean...
难道也可以吗
or can we?
其实 我只是
Well, actually, I just wanted
想跟你说句话 行吗
to talk for a minute if that's okay.
当然可以
Yeah, sure, sure, sure.
如果你们有意出价请告诉我
Let me know if you want to make an offer.
名片上有我的电♥话♥
Okay, my number's on the card,
卖♥♥家非常急于出♥售♥
and the seller is very motivated.
上次在这做的时候 我们把床单撕破了
Um, last time we did it here, we actually ripped the bedspread.
- 不是吧 - 是的
- Did we? - Yes.
- 抱歉 - 不用
- I'm sorry. - Oh, don't be. Listen.
我拿了几个抱枕掩盖过去了
I brought in these throw pillows, and I covered it up.
- 我的工作我很在行 - 没错
- I'm really good at my job.Yeah, yeah.
听我说
Hey, uh, listen, this thing
- 我们之间的这个事 - 怎么了
that we're doing here, right?Yeah?
我只是想确定
Um, I just wanted to make sure
我们的想法一致
we're still on the same page with everything.
- 当然了 怎么会不一致 - 我是说
- Yeah, yeah. I mean, why wouldn't we be? - Well, you know,
因为跟小组在一起的时候 我一跟朱迪说话
uh, because at group, when I was talking to Judy,
你就开始给我发短♥信♥
you started sending me all those texts,
我就担心
and I was worried--I don't know--
你是不是有点吃醋了还是什么的
maybe you were getting a little jealous or something.
- 我也不知道 - 吃醋
- I don't know. - Jealous?
韦德 你人真好
Oh, Wade, you are so sweet.
我没事 知道吗
Listen, I'm fine, okay? Oh.
我很好
I am fine, so don't worry
你的小屁屁就不用担心了
your tiny little butt about that.
- 小吗 - 听我说
- Ti-Tiny? - I...Listen, this thing
我们俩的这事很棒
that we're doing--it-it's great.
非常美好
It's-it's so great. Yeah.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表