剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我告诉安娜我还没准备好
I-I told Anna that I wasn't ready yet.
但万一那只是个借口呢
But what if that was just an excuse?
万一我永远都无法准备好怎么办
What if I'm never ready?
那真疯狂 对吧
I mean, th-that's crazy, right?
我现在还没准备好
I mean, I wasn't ready yet.
拥有一段亲密关系
I mean, an intimate relationship?
我 我得再琢磨一阵子
I just-- I need to get to know myself better.
进球[目标不错]
That's a goal.
是啊 那的确是个目标 本
Yeah. That is a goal, Ben.
不对 韦德
No, Wade.
刚刚进球了 你错过了
That was a goal. You missed it.
蓝队进球
Oh. Goal! Blue team!
-是橙队 -进球
- Orange. - ?Goal!
橙队进球
Orange team! ?
可怜的韦德因为这次分手伤透了心
Poor Wade is really taking this breakup pretty badly, huh?
是啊 他说个不停
Yeah. ?He won't stop talking about it.
是啊 你觉得作为他的好朋友的我
Yeah, do you think it's insensitive of me
叫他闭嘴会不会显得我太冷漠
as his best friend to tell him to put a cork in it?
要是我得听他再说一遍
If I have to listen to him say one more time,
"天啊 我到底在想什么"
"Oh, come on. What was I thinking?
"她很完美"
"Ah, she w-- she was wonderful.
"得了吧 韦德"
Come on, Wade." ?
你说的没错
That impression was spot-on.
非常感谢
"Well, thank you very much."
看见了吗 我刚刚还学了埃尔维斯
No-- Oh, see? I just went Elvis.
-没错 是埃尔维斯 -接近了
- Yeah. Yeah, that was Elvis. - Almost had it.
米歇尔 你没事吧
Michelle, you all right?
没事 只是肚子有点痛
Yeah, just a stitch in my side.
姑娘们 游戏开始
All right, girls, that's game!
放马过来吧
Bring it in!
你确定你没事
You sure you're all right?
那个部位疼的话
Okay, that place that you're clutching,
可能是阑尾炎 胆囊或脾脏的问题
that could be appendicitis, gallbladder or a spleen thing.
也有可能什么事都没有 我没事
Or it could be nothing at all. I'm okay.
她吐在袋子里了
She's throwing up in a bag.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
-给我看看 -不
- Let me see the bag. - ?No!
我没事
I'm okay.
我们应该去医院看看
Okay, we should go to the hospital.
-好主意 -走吧
- Yeah. Good idea. - ?Yeah.
我们不会去医院的
We're not going to the hospital.
我还得做甜甜圈
I still have to do the donut holes
还剩下了低脂酸奶
and the rest of the Go-Gurts and--
天啊 我从来没这么痛过
Oh, my God, this is the worst pain I've ever had.
快给我酸奶
Pass me the Go-Gurts!
-走吧 -快点 我们离开这儿
- Let's go. - Come on, get out of here.
我们带你去 再拿点袋子来
We got you-- Oh, we're gonna need more bags!
-袋子 -知道了 我去
- Bags! - Got it. I'm on it.
快点 要出发了 袋子袋子
Come on, kids. Let's go. Bags, bags, bag...
她吐的袋子里有多余的袋子
There's bags in the bag she threw up in.
她吐袋子上了
She threw up on the bags.
《神兽》第一季第十二集
-慢点 -我走的很慢了
- Easy. - ?I'm being easy.
孩子们 妈妈回家了
Kids, your mama's home.
没事吧
You okay?
别 别 别用力抱妈妈
Ooh, no, no. Don't squish Mommy.
- 谢谢你 -轻点
- Thank you. - Gentle.
没事
Oh, sure.
小心点
Oh. ?Just... Careful.
宝贝 我来拿给爸爸
Oh, babe-- Oh. Let me give that to Daddy.
他们真的取出了你的胆囊
Did they really take out your gallbladder?
-没错 -能给我看看吗
- Yes. - Can I have it?
不能 但我给你带了绿色果冻
No. But I brought you a green Jell-O.
棒
Score!
诺亚 和大家分着吃
Noah, share with everyone, please.
交给我吧
Let me take that from you.
-好 -谢谢你 迪莉娅
- Sure. Yeah. - Thank you, Delia.
我就知道有点不对劲
I knew something was wrong,
我很害怕会查出什么来
and I was too scared to find out what it was.
她在医院里跟头牛似的
She was a pit bull in that hospital.
你应该听听她是怎么
You should've heard her yelling
吼医生护士的
at all the doctors and nurses.
不 护士很明显
Well, no, the nurse clearly
不知道怎么插导管
did not know how to insert a catheter.
很幸运
So, luckily,
-我是一名医生 -好吧
- I'm a doctor. - ?Okay.
你是儿科医生
You're a pediatrician.
管它呢
Whatever.
插管都是一样的手法
Pee-holes are pee-holes.
我们每天晚上都出去吃饭
I mean, we were just having dinners out every single night.
我很开心
I was just-- I felt so good.
感觉就像在过山车的顶部
It was like we were at the top of a roller-coaster
手悬在空中 大声尖叫着
and my hands were up in the air and I was screaming,
"爽"
"Ha!"
她真的喜欢吃烩鸡
She really likes chicken cacciatore.
现在又有多少人还喜欢吃呢
I mean, how many people like that still?
我喜欢吃罐装辣椒
I mean, I love chili out of a can.
她也喜欢
And so does she.
我真的想付出真心
I really wanted to put myself out there,
但我又想 你懂的
but then I think, you know,
也许我不该这么做
maybe I shouldn't have put myself out there.
但我要是不这么做
But if I don't put myself out there,
我怎么知道自己是否准备好了呢
how will I know if I'm ready?
我现在进退两难
I'm tied up in knots. Ugh!
韦德 好像就是昨天
Wade, I feel like it, you know, was yesterday,
我们还没办法让你在聚会上畅所欲言
we couldn't get you to open up in these meetings.
我真想念那个时候
I miss those days.
我知道 我只是真的想弄明白
I know. I just really have to sort this out.
怎么才知道自己准备好开始认真的恋爱了呢
How will I know if I'm ready for a serious relationship?
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
你没准备好呢
You're not.
菲尔去世之后我也犯过同样的错误
I made the same mistake when Phil died.
你把一段彼此相知相爱的感情
You were in a committed and caring relationship
维持了多久 20年
for what, 20 years?
你觉得出去约几次会
And you think going out on a couple of dates
就能填补内心的空洞了吗
is gonna fill that hole that you feel?
你最后总是会失望的
You're always gonna wind up disappointed.
韦德 你要走出去 搞定一个人
Wade, you have to get out there and just bang one out.
或者两个
Or two.
或者三个
Or three.
我喜欢饥渴的陌生人
I like eager strangers.
他们随处可见
You can find them anywhere.
健身房♥就是个好地方
The gym's a good spot.
韦德 听着 相信我
Wade, listen. Trust me.
你就去找一个你想要那啥的女人
It is gonna feel so good to you when you just find some woman
那种感觉会很好的
that you just want to...
娜塔莉 你有什么事吗
Uh, Natalie? Can I help you?
没事 我牙齿的固位体丢在这儿了
Nope. Just lost my retainer somewhere in here.
你们继续聊 我没在听
You know. Just keep talking. Not even listening.
你的固位体就在你嘴里 我看见了
Your retainer is in your mouth. I can see it.
原来在那儿
That's where it is.
一边去
Go.
赶紧
Faster.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我们的意思是 出去找点乐子
We're just saying, get out there and have some fun.
我们就是这样做的
That's what we did.
没错
Mm-hmm. Yes. Yeah.
过一段时间 你就准备好开始更深入的感情了
In time, you'll be ready for something deeper.
不一定 我已经过了四年了
Or not. It's been four years for me,
还是很享受简单来一发的阶段
and I am still really enjoying the bang out a quick one phase.
也不是太简单 毕竟...
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表