剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
Guys, I, uh...
我得坦白一件事
I got to tell you something,
你们不会喜欢的
and you're not gonna like it.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我跟卡洛琳谈了 我们都同意
I talked to Caroline, and we agreed that
不会再上♥床♥了
we're not gonna sleep together anymore.
什么
Oh, what?! Oh, man...
就这么算了
Yeah.Just like that?
原因是什么 是因为我们说了什么话吗
Why? I mean, was it something we said, or...?
与你们无关
No, it wasn't you.
你们怎么会觉得跟你们有关 我就纳闷了
And, frankly, that's a little weird that you'd think it was.
- 好吧 - 我懂
Oh, okay, no. I get that.
我知道你在干嘛了
I see what this is.
你把我们都叫到这里
You brought us here to tell us
是因为你觉得我们不会在公众场合
'cause you thought we wouldn't make a scene
出你的丑
in public! Oh,
- 你错得不能再错了 老兄 - 不不不 听我说
you are sorely mistaken, sir.No, no. Guys, guys, guys.
严重误判
Miscalculation! Guys!
抱歉让你们失望了
I'm sorry. I know I let you down.
但事实是 我不是那种随便约炮的人
But the truth is I'm just not a casual hookup kind of guy.
我们明白 不过有劲爆故事听
We get it. It-it was just so much fun
也挺好玩的
living through those stories.Ha.
都是些劲爆的事 确实是劲爆
Yeah, they were good stories.They were, they were.
不过呢 我们希望你开心
But, hey, we want you to be happy.
你开心最重要 对吧 佛利斯特
That's all that matters. Right, Forrest?
不 我永远不会原谅你的
- No, I will-- I will never, ever forgive you.
- 永远吗 - 对
Never? No.
- 再也不原谅了 - 对
Ever?Probably not.
- 我回家了 - 嗨 老爸 狗狗好吗
Hey, girls. Hey, Dad. Sup, dawg?
娜塔丽 你这样会把它撑坏的
Natalie! That is how you stretch it out.
天 真抱歉 我都没意识到
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I didn't even realize.
算了你留着吧
You can keep it.
你看着挺好
Uh... you seem good.
德里亚和米歇尔跟我聊了聊
Delia and Michelle talked to me,
- 我挣了60刀呢 - 不错嘛
and I made 60 bucks. Wow.
如果我越界了 我很抱歉
Uh, look, I'm, I-I'm sorry if I interfered.
可我是你♥爸♥ 我确实很担心你
But I am your dad and I do worry about you.
我暗恋一个男生
I had this thing with a boy,
我也不知道是不是暗恋吧
but I didn't know if it was a thing,
但我小题大做了
so I made a big thing out of it.
- 不过呢 现在一切都没事了 - 信不信由你 我都懂
But, meh, I guess it's okay.Well, believe it or not,
我感同身受
I get it.
我以为我和某人是认真的
I thought I had a thing with someone,
但是后来她开始和另一个男人约会
but then she started seeing this other guy.
我装作若无其事 但在意得要死
And I tried to play it cool but wound up,
我在我朋友面前
instead, acting like a total idiot
表现得跟个傻子一样
in front of all of my friends.
- 真的吗 - 你
Really? You?
是啊 太丢人了
Yeah. Oh, it was so bad.
我想每个人年轻的时候都犯过傻
I guess everyone's kind of dumb when they're young.
没错
Yeah.
年轻的时候
When we're young.
神兽
出♥售♥
卡洛琳·舒尔茨 地♥产♥经纪
谢谢今晚见
明天开放参观日
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表