剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
但别担心
But don't worry.
这里很安全
This is a safe space.
没人会对你出手的 艾玛
No one's gonna hit on you. Emma.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies,
跟韦德打个招呼
say hello to Wade.
嗨 韦德
Hi, Wade.
一旦我允许自己
Once I gave myself permission
快乐且享受地活着时
to be happy and enjoy life,
我便不会把每次约会
it allowed me to stop looking at every date
都看作是一件高风险的事
like this high stakes thing.
对 姐妹 我懂你
Yes, girl. I hear you.
最难的是 我真的不能
The hard part is I have got to stop
再这样拿别人和菲尔比了
comparing other men to Phil.
我是说 和我在一起的人 你懂的
I mean, no one else that I've been with can, you know...
没有一个人比得上他
measure up to him.
菲尔是个很不错的人
Uh, Phil was a-a great guy.
我 我挺喜欢他的马甲
I-I really loved his vests.
是啊 真的没有人
Yeah, I meant no one could measure...
比得上他
up.
真的吗
Really?
对菲尔来说挺好的
Yeah, good for Phil.
对我来说也挺好
Well, you know, it was pretty darn good for me, too.
没有人比我更享受了
And no one enjoys that more than me,
但如果我忘了你长什么样
but if I forget what you look like,
肯定是因为你在别的地方花的时间太长
you've been down there too long.
我到底做了些什么
I mean, what do I do?
给他们画一张该怎么让我享受的地图吗
Give them a laminated map of my pleasure centers?
你知道瑜伽中的海豚式吗
You know the dolphin pose in yoga?
想想如果是他来做 你就像
Imagine that he's doing that, and you're kind of...
在一个球里
in a ball.
我得试试
I got to try that.
娜塔莉 什么东西
Natalie! Ew! What is that?!
-你能不能别来烦我 -娜塔莉
- Can't you just leave me alone? - Natalie.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我的汉堡熟了吗
Is my burger ready yet?
还 还没
Uh, n-no. No, not yet.
看起来完全没熟
They look too rare.
是啊 因为还没熟嘛
Uh, yeah, that-that's because they're-they're not ready yet.
互助小组怎么样
So, how was group?
老实说
Uh, if-if I'm being honest,
不适合我
uh, it wasn't really for me.
好吧 没事
Oh. Okay. Well, that's okay.
你试过了 我不强求
You tried. That's all I could ask.
嗯 我要去拿圆面包了
Yeah. Um, I'm gonna go get the buns.
-好 -好 诺亚
- Okay. - Okay. Okay, Noah,
你能帮我看着这些汉堡吗
can you watch these burgers for me?
好了 该你们上了 快去
Okay, you're up. Go! Go, go!
那个丧偶互助小组怎么样
So, uh, this widows group thing, huh?
还行 不错还是很棒
Good, great, perfect, what?
很奇怪 除了我都是女人
Weird. It was all women but me.
而且她们全程都在聊♥性♥爱
And all they did was talk about sex.
不是我假正经 可她们也太奔放了
I mean, I'm not a prude or anything, but it was a lot.
-聊的什么 -是啊 具体怎么聊的
- Like what? - Yeah, like what specifically?
什么状况了
What's happening?
汉子们进去了
So, the boys went in.
他们正聊着呢
They're having a little chitchat.
还有瑜伽
And yoga.
有个叫海豚式的姿势 或者说是体式
There's this position or pose called the dolphin.
-接着说 -然后呢
- I'm listening. - Go on.
-看看 韦德似乎敞开心扉了 -是啊
- Look at that. It looks like wade is actually opening up. - Yeah.
好吧 或许他们只是在犯浑
Oh, yeah. Or they're just being jackasses.
就像他在打颤一样
Like he's chattering.
问个问题
Question:
手肘不会碍事吗
Wouldn't the elbows get in the way?
要的估计就是那个感觉
I think that's the point.
我明白了
I get it.
太简单了 这不明摆着的嘛
It's so simple. It's so obvious.
好吧 你能回答我个问题吗
Okay. So, could you just answer me this?
你在互助小组上
When you were with the group,
有没有提起你的脾气问题
did you at least bring up your anger issues?
我没有脾气问题
I don't have an anger issue.
就算我有
And even if I did,
也插不上嘴
couldn't really get a lot of words in.
我的汉堡是哪个
Which one is my burger?
我还没开始分呢
I haven't really assigned the burgers.
我看中了一个 要跟你说吗
I have a favorite. Should I tell you?
好吧 你要是不敞开心扉
Okay, but if you don't open up,
那就完全搞错重点了
then you've completely missed the point.
她们敞得可开了
Oh, they were open enough for all of us.
是啊 可你要是不发言
Yes, but if you didn't talk,
那就是你的问题了
then that's the problem.
不 问题是你揪着我不放
No, the problem is that you won't leave me alone.
我们有些担心你 因为你似乎很生气
Well, we're kind of worried about you, because you seem angry.
我之所以看起来生气
Well, the only reason that I seem angry
是因为你在不停地说我生气
is because you keep telling me that I'm angry!
可我不生气
But I'm not angry!
我知道我在大吼大叫
And-and I know that I'm-I'm yelling right now,
可我不生气 我只是...
but, um, I'm not angry. I'm just--
我就是想强调一下
I'm being emphatic.
没事 你...
It's okay. You...
你不需要去互助小组
You-you don't need the group.
很抱歉烦到你了
I'm-I'm so sorry that I bothered you.
迪莉娅 迪莉娅 别...
Delia. Delia, come...
我看中的那个烤焦了
My favorite one got burnt.
我不想要烤焦的
I don't want one with burnt.
好了 午餐放你背包里了
Okay, lunch is in your backpack.
别忘了做今天的家庭作业
Do not forget your homework today.
打游戏的事我早上是怎么跟你说的
And what did I say about video games in the morning?
每天早上玩游戏吗
That was for every morning?
今晚计划有变
There's been a change of plans for tonight.
我昨天对迪莉娅发了火
I kind of snapped at Delia yesterday,
所以我觉得为了她
so I feel like I owe it to her
我得再给那个互助小组一个机会
to give that group of hers one more shot.
所以晚上只有我跟格蕾丝在家吗
So it's just me and Grace tonight?
不是 我知道你跟她不对付
No. I know you're not getting along with her,
所以我跟迪莉娅聊了聊
so I spoke to Delia,
她说你可以去她家和艾迪玩
and she said that you can come over and hang out with Addie.
随便吧
Whatever.
娜塔莉 别这样
Oh, Natalie, come on.
就不能跟我聊聊吗
Will you just talk to me?
琳达 你是个女孩子
Linda, you're a girl.
可以拜托你去和她说说吗
Will you please go talk to her?
你昨晚所作所为
What you tried last night...
别再尝试了
...don't you ever try that again.
这已经很流行了
It's a thing now!
你怎么知道的
And how would you know that?
我不知道
I don't!
你昨晚做的事 从哪学来的
Where... did you learn that thing you did last night?
我发明的
I invented it.
谢谢同意让我回来
Thank you for having me back.
我知道我上次我在的时候 说得不多
I-I know I didn't talk a lot the last time I was here,
但 事实上
but, uh, the truth is
我之前来仅仅是因为 我朋友说
I only came because my friend said
我有易怒的问题
that I had anger issues.
我希望这会有所帮助
And I was hoping that this might help.
帮助你 怎样
Help you do... what?
改掉我的易怒
Get rid of my anger.
你为什么想要改掉你的易怒
Why would you want to get rid of your anger?
你就该愤怒
You should be angry.
韦德 你妻子过世了
Wade, your wife died.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表