剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我意思是 那不让你愤懑吗
I mean, doesn't that piss you off?
我不会说 愤懑
Well, I-I wouldn't say piss me off.
拜托 当你走在街上
Come on. When you're walking down the street
看见一对快乐的眷侣
and you see a happy couple
牵着手 一起笑着
holding hands, all smiles,
你会怨恨的
you resent that.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
凭什么他们幸福而你的妻子却不在了
Why do they get to be happy and your wife is gone?
我不是说我从没想过这些
Well, I'm not saying that that's never crossed my mind,
但那些人应该幸福的
but those people deserve to be happy.
你也该如此
And so do you!
我们都该如此
So do all of us.
但发生在我们身上的却糟透了
What happened to us sucks.
这世界很不公平
The universe is unfair.
圆♥满♥婚姻的人们致力于让我们好受些
And married people insist on trying to make us feel better,
仿佛他们对我们的经历感同身受
like they understand what we're going through.
-他们不可能 -不
- And they can't. - Nope.
你知道吗
You know what?
我厌倦了人们说
I am so tired of people saying,
我理解你的感受
"I know how you feel."
不 你不理解
No, you don't.
不 你才不理解
No, you don't!
你不理解我的感受
You don't know how I feel!
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel!
-是的 你理解 他们不 -就是这样
- Yes, you do. They don't. - Exactly.
他们每晚回到伴侣的身边
They go home to their spouses every night.
去他的幸福人们
Screw happy people!
-去他的 -没错 去他的
- Screw them! - Yes! Screw 'em!
-你知道吗 -去他的
- You know what? - Screw 'em.
去他的幸福人们
Screw happy people.
对 去他的
That's right! Screw 'em.
卡洛琳 我能多拿一些俄勒冈红酒吗
Caroline, can I get some more of this delightful Oregon pinot?
韦德 听着 我不了解你
Oh, Wade, listen, I don't know about you,
但当我被惹怒时 我不喝葡萄酒
but when I'm pissed off, I don't drink wine.
我直接喝威士忌
I head straight for the bourbon.
卡洛琳 我理解你的感受
Caroline, I know exactly how you feel.
威士忌
Bourbon!
威士忌 威士忌
Bourbon! Bourbon!
威士忌 威士忌
Bourbon! Bourbon!
爸爸 你醒着吗
Dad? Are you awake?
在吗
Hello?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
再多给我 几分钟
Uh, just give me just-just a few more minutes.
我们要赶不上我的比赛了
We're gonna be late for my game.
不 我们不会 不会的
No, we're not. No, we're not.
-爸爸 -我们没事
- Dad! - We're good!
我们没事 会赶上的
We're good! We're gonna make it!
我们能赶上的 我们能赶上的
We're gonna make it. We're gonna make it.
我们能赶上的 我们能赶上的 来吧
We're gonna make it. We're gonna make it. Come on!
我们能赶上的 我们能赶上的
We're gonna make it. We're gonna make it.
小菜一碟 小菜一碟
Piece of cake. Piece of cake.
-糟糕 -你的车在哪 爸爸
- Crap. - Where is your truck, Dad?
我想我是打优步回家的
I think I Uber'd home.
爸爸 我不能相信你了 我们要错过比赛了
Dad! I can't believe you! We're gonna miss my game!
不 你们不会的 不会的
Uh, no, you're not. No, you're not.
我要叫辆优步去球场
I'm gonna get an Uber to the field.
没事 没事
All good, all good.
看 一个优步就10分钟远
See? Look, uh, there's one that's only ten minutes away.
而且是黑♥车♥ 也就是说要六十刀
And it's an Uber Black, which means it costs $60.
但是没事 没关系
But that's okay. That's all right.
我们就做豪车去
We're gonna ride in style.
-比赛就要开始了 -车就要来了 它...
- The game is about to start! - The car is coming. It's--
它上面显示现在12分钟远了
Well, now it says that it's 12 minutes away.
但它要来了 马上到
But it's coming. It's coming.
只是看起来它在反方向跑
It just looks like it's going in the wrong direction.
它掉头了 它掉头了
It's spinning. It's spinning.
你可以的 宝贝
You got this, honey!
-谢谢 -该死 怎么了
- Thank you. - Shoot, what is it?
越位
Uh, offsides!
-没有 -越位
- No! - Offsides.
没有吗
No?
好吧 没越位
Never mind. On the side!
抱歉 请无视我
Sorry about that. Never mind.
嘿 越位是什么意思
Hey, hey. Wh-What is offsides?
拜托 福里斯特 你从来不认真看比赛吗
Come on, Forrest! You never paid attention at any of our games?
显然是的
Clearly, I have not.
看赛场那边
Work that side of the field.
-这边吗 这是我这边吗 -那半边
- This one? This is my side? - That half.
等等 韦德来了
Wait. Oh, Wade's here!
还坐的豪车
In style.
娜塔莉 去换奥利维亚
Natalie, sub in for Olivia.
-哪个奥利维亚 -哪个都行
- Which Olivia? - Any Olivia.
-随便拉一个 -伙计
- Grab one. - Hey, buddy,
这场比赛你能替到底吗
uh, you think you can finish the game just this once?
当然 没问题 就一个问题 好的
Yeah. Sure. No problem. One thing. Okay. Okay.
-什么问题 -足球都有什么规则
- Yeah? - What are the rules of soccer?
算了
Never mind.
-我来吧我来吧 好了 -韦德来
- I got it. I got it, I got it. Okay. - Wade's got it.
-我来我来 -加油 姑娘们
- I got this. I got it, I got... - Come on, girls.
跑起来 我能行
Run it. I got it.
蓝队
Uh, blue ball!
出界 出界
It's out! Out.
好的
Okay.
快攻 冲冲冲
Run the break. Go, go.
推进
Push it.
好的 是的 我没事 我没事
Okay, yes. I'm good, I'm good.
红队
Red ball!
还是橘红啊
Or orange.
反正就是你们的颜色吧
Whatever your color is.
是的 你赢了
Yes! You won!
好的 打得漂亮 姑娘们 漂亮
All right. Good game, girls. Good game.
而且看来 劳伦的妈妈带了酸奶车
Apparently, Lauren's mama brought a fro-yo truck!
吃橘子有什么不好的 伙计们
Nothing wrong with orange slices, people!
各位 能不批评我单纯送我回家吗
Guys, give me a nonjudgmental lift home?
恐怕不可能
I don't think that's happening.
韦德 我以为你要去开会
Wade, I thought you were going to the meeting,
结果你反而出去喝个烂醉
and, instead, you went out and you got plastered.
不是反而 是而且
Not instead. In addition to.
我没懂
I don't understand.
对 你就是不懂
No, you don't.
这就是问题所在
And that's the point.
我真心希望你们永远都不会懂
I sincerely hope that you guys will never understand.
吉尔去世 我也失去了我最好的朋友
Look, when Jill died, I lost my best friend.
我们本该共度余生的
And we were supposed to have our whole lives together.
但没有 这不公平
But we're not. And that's not fair.
而且永远都不会公平
And-and it's never gonna be fair.
但我在那个团体里学到的是
But what I learned in that group was
愤怒不是我的问题
I don't have an anger problem.
我的问题是
My problem was
我为自己的愤怒而羞愧
I was ashamed of my anger.
但我告诉你们 我需要这种愤怒
But you know what? I-I need my anger.
是它证明着我是正常人
It's what makes me human.
所以
So, here it is.
全世界所有你们这些
All of you happily married people
婚姻幸福的人 都去你们的
all over the entire world, you can kiss my widowed ass!
天哪 感觉真好
Oh, my God! That felt so good!
哈哈 感觉太好了
Ha! That felt so good!
-是吗 -是的 我...
- It did? - Yes, I...
我觉得我确实需要发泄出来
I think I needed to get that out.
你们知道我很爱你们 对吧
You know I love you guys, right?
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表