剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
-不然我怎么听得见 -我无话可说了
- How am I gonna hear you? - Great logic.
你想要我粗鲁点吗 天哪
You want me to be rude? God.
这儿不满意 那儿也不满意
I mean, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
我认为你要是这么做就完了
I think you're just damned if you do.
你记得我们之前讲
Do you remember that German film
要一起看的那部德国电影吗
that we talked about seeing together?
-不记得了 -都怪我
- No. - Well, I feel really bad
因为我已经和安娜一起看过了
because I already saw it with Anna.
-好吧 -我很抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry.
如果你想的话我很乐意再看一遍
I will happily see it again with you if you want.
不 说真的 我不记得我们有说过这个
No, seriously. I don't remember us talking about this at all.
多谢理解 松口气
Thanks for understanding. Whew.
-你能快点结束吗 -你确定
- Will you please just finish it? - You sure?
百分之百确定
100%.
出于某种原因 没人想吃完甜点
Yeah, for some reason no one ever wants to finish the dessert.
到最后 就像在分♥裂♥一个原子
By the end, it's like splitting an atom.
好吧 我马上就要吃完了
Okay. I'm going in.
-很好 -我正在吃
- Good. -I'm doing it.
你在对着我学猪叫吗
Did you just oink at me?
-也许吧 -好的
- Maybe. - Okay.
给你吃
This is your bite.
来吧
Here we go.
-准备好买♥♥单了叫我就行 -多谢
- I can take your check whenever you're ready. - Thanks.
天哪 都十一点了
Oh, my God, it's 11:00.
-是啊 -十一点了
- Yeah. - It's-it's 11:00.
对
Yes.
看来我们都忘记时间了
Guess we lost track of time.
-是啊 -来吧 拜托
- Yeah. - Yeah. Oh, no, come on.
我来买♥♥单
I got this.
-我得回家照顾格蕾丝和娜塔莉了 -好的
- I've got to get home to Grace and Natalie. - Yeah.
今晚是我度过的最美妙的夜晚
This was the most amazing night ever.
我也这么想
I thought so, too.
-下次再约 -当然
- To be continued? - Definitely.
明天怎么样
How's tomorrow?
太快了吗 当然太快了
Was that too soon? Of course that was too soon.
我很抱歉 你还有很多事要忙
I'm sorry. You have so much going on.
没事 我可以解决
No, no, I can make that work.
-那就明天了 -好的
- Tomorrow it is. - Okay.
好
Okay.
蛋糕的味道
I taste the cake.
两位
Guys.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
是啊 抱歉
Ah, yes, sorry.
-是啊 -好吧
- Right. - Uh, okay.
你在等我
You waited for me.
去睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
不行 自己走
No. Got to walk.
-什么 -你得自己走 自己走
- What? - You got to walk. You got to walk.
自己走 自己走
Got to walk, got to walk.
早上好 姑娘们
Good morning, girls.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
抱歉我昨晚回家晚了
Sorry I was late last night,
不过我做了幸运饼干煎饼哦
but I made fortune cookie pancakes.
约会不错吧
So, good date?
嗯 挺有意思的
Yeah, it was, uh, you know, it was fun.
你们呢 昨晚玩得开心吗
What about you girls? Did you have fun last night?
嗯
Yeah.
我们看了6部不同的网飞剧 每部看半集
We watched the first half of six different Netflix shows.
有部新剧里还有吸血鬼自杀的情节
They've got this new one where a vampire commits suicide.
拜托别看那剧
Please don't watch that.
我想问下 如果我今晚还要出门
Hey, I was wondering if you guys thought it was cool
你们不介意吧
if I go out again tonight?
不是吧 爸爸 我还准备去妮卡家玩呢
Dad, come on. I was gonna go over to Nika's house.
她和詹娜昨晚在拍抖音视频
Her and Jenna were making TikTok videos last night,
我都感觉被冷落了
and I felt totally left out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
要是她们可以来我们家玩那就不一样了
I mean, it would be another thing if my friends could come over here.
我不在家时来吗
While I'm not home?
你知道不行的
You know that we don't do that.
我知道 可我已经14岁半了
I know, but I'm 14 and a half.
用不了一年 我就可以开车了
In less than a year, I'm gonna be driving.
什么 天呐
What? Oh, my God.
莱克西就经常喊朋友去她家玩
Lexi has friends over to her house
不用爸妈照看
all the time without parents,
她还比我小两个月
and she's two months younger than me.
我看你是到叛逆期了吧
You're that age, aren't you?
妮卡和詹娜的爸妈同意吗
I mean, is it okay with Nika and Jenna's parents?
我会说服他们的
I'll make sure.
就当他们同意了
Assuming that it is,
我们试试呗
why don't we give it a try?
给你一次机会 证明自己的能力
Once, to prove that you can handle it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
-我朋友能来吗 -不行
- What about my friends? - No.
你的朋友们太小了 没大人在我不放心
Your friends are way too young to hang out without an adult here.
没事
That's okay.
我更喜欢跟比我大的女生玩
I prefer hanging out with older girls.
会感觉自己的交友面很广
It makes me feel cosmopolitan.
他也给你发信息了吗
Did he text you, too?
好了 你们没事吧
Okay, you girls good?
-等等 哪一个 -等等 你回复了吗
- Wait, which one? - Wait, did you respond?
我要走了 所以...
I'm leaving, so, uh...
-有人在听吗 -我慌了...
- Hello? - I was freaking out...
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
-你还在啊 -嗯 我现在要走了
- Oh, you're still here. - Yeah. I'm just leaving now.
好的 拜拜
Oh, okay. Bye.
好 行
Okay, all right.
所以...
So-so...
我带了手♥机♥
Yeah, I've got my-- I got my phone with me.
谁敲门也别开
And don't answer the door for anyone.
我要迟到了
Uh, I'm not gonna be late.
他说了什么
What did he say?
你们显然不关心
And apparently you don't care.
-对 对 -对
- Yeah. Yeah! - Yeah...
-这真的是短吻鳄吗 -没错
- So, this is really alligator? - It is.
-我说不好 -快吃吧
- I don't know. - Oh, come on.
换它它肯定不犹豫地吃掉你
He'd eat you.
知道吗 味道还不赖
You know what? That is not bad.
鳄鱼味儿的
It tastes like crocodile.
阿克兰博物馆有场摄影展
Hey, you know, there is a photography exhibit at the Ackland.
我想明天去看看
I was thinking about hitting it tomorrow.
-有兴趣吗 -明天
- Any interest? - Tomorrow?
-你和孩子们有安排吗 -不不不
- Do you have something with the girls? - No, no, no.
每天就那些
Just the normal stuff.
她们整晚玩手♥机♥
They'll be on their phones all night,
我处理些收据
and I'll be getting some invoices out.
-这样吧 -怎样
- You know what? - What?
明天我们去看些摄影作品吧
Let's go see some photography tomorrow.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-你嘴里有鳄鱼味儿 -怪谁呢
- You have alligator breath. - Whose fault is that?
-怪我 -怪你
- Mine. - Yours.
格蕾丝 下午你想喊些朋友
Grace, do you want to invite your friends
过来玩吗
to hang out this afternoon?
必须想啊
Hell yeah.
请你们吃披萨
Pizza is on me.
韦德 怎么回事
Wade, what's going on?
你家里好多小孩
You have so many kids in your house,
我还以为走进我家了
I thought we were at my house.
我家现在可酷了
That's because now my house is the cool house,
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表