剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
But as much as I think that you should see this through,
可说到底 决定权在你
ultimately the decision is yours.
所以 如果你真的想退出
So, if you really want to quit,
-你可以... -天哪 太好了
- you can... - Oh, my God, yes.
-太好了 谢谢 太谢谢 -等等
- Yes, thank you! Thank you so much. - Ye-Yes, what, what...
-你是最好的爸爸 我放弃了 -等等 什么
- You're the best dad ever. I quit, I quit! - Wait-- what...?
-谢谢 -你真放弃啊 你真放弃
- Thank you! - You're-you're quitting? You're quitting?
不许批评我
Stop judging me.
-我的玉米片呢 -耐心一点
- Where are my nachos? - Please be patient.
这是个很精细的活
This is a very delicate operation.
天哪 该死的
God-- oh, man.
好吧 好了
All right. Okay.
没有玉米片了
We're out of nachos.
迪莉娅 你回来了
Oh, Delia! Oh, you came back!
我就知道你会的 至少是希望你会的
I knew you would. Well, I hoped you would.
好的 听着 所有人
Okay. Listen up, everybody.
从现在起 只有米糕
From now on, we're only serving rice cakes,
苹果 和甘蓝饼
apples and kale chips.
好吗
Okay?
能给我沾点焦糖吗
Any chance I could get this dipped in caramel?
-不行 -谢谢
- Nope. - Thanks.
不如来点甘蓝饼怎么样
Can I interest you in some kale chips?
很好吃 而且富含胡萝卜素
They're delicious and a great source of beta-carotene.
去你的 各位 我可是在拯救你们的小生命
Boo you! Guys, I am saving your little lives.
你死了一条命
Ha, you lost a life.
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
娜塔莉 让我和你姐姐单独谈谈
Natalie, give me and your sister a minute.
去做你的代数作业
Go do your algebra homework.
讨厌
Ugh. Dang it.
格蕾丝
Grace,
关于戏剧的事
about the play...
爸爸 你都说我可以放弃了
Dad, you already told me I could quit.
我知道 但那是个脑力博弈 而且你赢了
I know, but that was a mind game, and you won.
我都不知道我在干什么
I don't even know what I'm doing.
就算我想 也会紧张到失败
And even if I wanted to, I'm totally in over my head.
也许 也许
Maybe. Maybe.
这样吧 来 坐下
You know what? Come here, sit down.
来坐
Right here.
听着 我很擅长
Look, I'm, I-I'm pretty good
当爸爸
at being a dad.
但妈妈生病了之后
But when Mom got sick,
她告诉我 只当个好爸爸不行
she told me that, that I was gonna have to be more than that.
我还得当个好妈妈
That-that I was gonna have to be a mom, too.
我完全不知道
And I-I had no idea
该怎么做到
how I was gonna do that.
我很害怕
I was terrified.
但当事情摆在面前 我只能迎上去
But when the time came, I stepped up...
-你也做得很好 我知道 -什么
- And you were great. I get it. - What?
没有没有 我烂透了
No. No, I was terrible.
你都看见了的
You saw.
但我在进步
But I'm getting better.
不管它多可怕
And as scary as it was,
正面挑战让我变强了
rising to the challenge made me stronger.
这都是因为妈妈让我去做了我害怕的事
All because Mom pushed me to do things that scared me.
就像她鼓励你一样
Just like she pushed you.
你很棒的 做自己就好
You're awesome. Just be you.
你会很高兴你坚持到了最后的
You'll be happy that you stuck it out.
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
我试试
I'll try.
好
Good.
要是你参加 吉娜会很郁闷的
And if you stay in the show, it'll really stick it to Gina.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
娜塔莉 不许喝果汁了
Natalie, put the juice box down.
-这才第一盒 -已经第三盒了
- This is my first. - It's your third.
一切都逃不过我的法眼
I see everything.
讨厌
Dang it.
零食摊怎么样
How was the snack bar?
我说真的
Oh. You know what?
真的很棒 但我想我们还是决定
Really great, but I think we decided
到此为止了 不太适合我们
that it's just, it's not really for us.
给你们吧
Yeah, you get it.
我们帮你们报名了 一个月一次
Yeah. We signed you up for once a month.
还有比赛期间
And tournaments.
-听起来不错 -是啊
- That seems fair. - Yeah.
*突然间西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour*
*就站在你身边*
*Is standing beside you*
*你不需要化妆*
*You don't need no makeup*
*不需要假装*
*Don't have to pretend*
*突然间西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour*
*他就在身边支持你*
*Is here to provide you*
*善解人意*
*With sweet understanding*
*西摩是你的朋友*
*Seymour's your friend...*
你弄疼我的手了 爸爸
You're hurting my hand, Dad.
抱歉
Sorry.
*突然间西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour*
*就站在我旁边*
*Is standing beside me*
你可以的
You got this.
*他不会命令我*
*He don't give me orders*
*也不会居高临下*
*He don't condescend*
*突然间西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour*
*他就在身边支持你*
*Is here to provide me*
*善解人意*
*Sweet understanding*
*西摩是的我的朋友*
*Seymour's my friend.*
就在今夜
她做到了
She did it.
是啊 是的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, she did.
我怎么说的来着
What did I tell you?
我就知道剧院的魔法能用它的...魔法
I knew the magic of the theater would work its... magic.
-是的 -一时间找不到更好的词了
- Yes. - Couldn't think of a different word there.
没事
It's okay.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Uh, congratulations. - Yeah.
你来了
Oh, hey.
还好吗
It was okay?
其实是...
Uh, it was, uh...
特别棒
...it was incredible.
你太棒了
You were incredible.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Your mom would've been so proud of you.
这些是送给你的
Uh, these are for you.
给你的
For you.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧组的人都要去街对面
everyone who worked on the show is gonna go across the street
吃冻饼干面团
to get frozen cookie dough.
我可以去吗
Is that okay?
当然 我是说 我怎么说也是
Oh, yeah. Absolutely. I mean, I built the sets
搭了舞台的人 我最爱饼干面团了 走吧
and I love cookie dough, so let's-let's go.
-不行 爸爸 -去吧去吧
- No. Dad. - Go. Go on.
和你的朋友们好好玩
Go have fun with your friends.
干得好 去吧
Great job. Go.
抱歉 我真的努力了
I'm sorry I'm trying so hard
我想要附和的 但是...
to go along with this, but...
-生饼干面团 -好了
- Raw cookie dough? - Okay...
他们都会染上沙门杆菌的
They are all gonna get salmonella
-好了 没事的 -好了
- Yeah, it's okay... - Yeah...
他们每个人
All of them!
那地方就只卖♥♥生饼干面团
It's a place that only sells raw cookie dough,
不好的话他们会知道的
you would think they would figure it out.
这种事法律怎么还不管呢
How is it even legal?
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表