剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
And... sing time.
*突然间 西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour*
天呐 他真厉害
Oh, he's good.
*来到你身边*
*is here to provide you*
*给予你宽慰支持*
*With sweet understanding*
*西摩是你的朋友*
*Seymour's your friend*
*没人待我如他一般体贴*
*Nobody ever treated me kindly*
*爸爸很早离我而去*
*Daddy left early*
*妈妈生活困窘拮据*
*Mama was poor*
*我愿得一人心*
*I'd meet a man and I'd*
*我愿付我一生与他相伴*
*I'd-I'd follow him blindly*
*他响指一打 我此生结局即定*
*He'd snap his fingers, and me, I'd say sure*
*突然间 西摩*
*Suddenly Seymour...*
好的 大家 休息一下
Okay, you know what? Let's take five.
米歇尔
Michelle.
你去了实地考察旅行
You went on the field trip?
是的 他们需要监护人
Oh, yeah, they needed chaperones.
你们知道那是怎么回事
You know what that's like.
是的 当然
Oh, yeah.
-你不用给我们讲 -不用 我知道
- You don't have to tell us. - Oh, no, I know.
-是的 是的 -当然
- Yeah... yeah. - Obviously, yeah.
你们是不是不知道那是什么
You don't know what that's like, do you?
实际上我好像没有见过你们做过志愿者
No, I don't actually think I've seen you volunteer for...
-在任何地方 -我们很愿意做
- anything. - We'd like to.
-但我们要工作 我们很忙 -是的
- But we both work, you know, we have jobs. - Yeah.
宝贝 他们刚告诉我他们不能在学校
Honey, they just told me they can't volunteer
做任何项目的志愿者因为他们要工作
for anything at school because they both work.
我也工作
I work.
我请了假过来的
And I took the day off.
天呐 看看几点了
Well... look at that time.
现在几点了 天呐 哇哦
What is the time, anyway? Oh, wow.
你知道 不只是在学校
You know, and it's not just school.
我已经给孩子们做了五年的足球教练
I've coached the kids' soccer for five years now,
我从来没见过你们来帮忙
and I've never seen you help out once.
本 你知道 过去五年
Well, Ben, you know, the last five years,
我都过得挺糟糕的
I've been pretty slammed.
-你知道的 -我有四个娃
- You knew that. - I've got four kids.
-四个 -是的
- Four! - Right.
我依然抽出了时间 你们只有艾迪
I still find time. You've just got Addie.
艾迪 你了解的 她挺熊的
Addie, you know, she's a handful.
我在校车上做完了作业
Um, I did my homework on the bus,
我可以晚餐做法式乳蛋饼吗
so can I make us a quiche for dinner tonight?
可以吗
Please?
-看到了吗 -好吧 如果你想的话
- See? - Well, I guess, yeah, if you want to.
谢谢
Thank you.
-是的 真的很熊 -我们懂了
- Yeah, a real handful. - Okay. Got it.
-清楚明白 -是的
- Loud and clear. - Yeah.
我们会做志愿者的 好吗
We will volunteer, all right?
-在合适的时候 -是的
- At some point. - Yes.
-在不久的将来 -敬请期待
- In the near future. - Down the road.
-就是这样 -说啥
- There you go. - What?
艾迪 你想走吗
Oh. Addie, you want to go?
艾迪想现在走
Addie wants to go right now.
-天呐 她在哪都催 -我们走吧
- Oh, my God, she's rushing us everywhere. - Okay, we'll just go.
-好的 我们走 -真是受不了
- All right. We're leaving. - It's such-- ugh!
艾迪会做法式乳蛋饼
That girl makes quiche?
也就一般吧
It's just okay.
*哆来咪发梭拉西哆*
*Do, re, mi, fa, so, fa, mi, re, do*
*哆来咪发梭拉西哆*
*Do, re, mi, fa, so, fa, mi, re, do...*
柯西老师 我可以和你谈一下吗
Mr. Kersey? Can I, uh, can I talk to you?
格蕾丝看起来真的很紧张
Grace seems really nervous.
-是的 -但她可以做好的 是吗
- Yes, she does. - Uh, but-but she'll get there, right?
显然她试镜的时候表现很好
I mean, obviously she was much better in the audition.
并不 非要说的话 她当时更糟
Well, actually, she wasn't. If anything, she was worse.
什么 那你为什么给她这么重要的角色
What? Well, then-then, why did you give her such a big part?
在她经历了这一年后
Well, after the year she's had,
我想给她的生活带来一点乐趣
I wanted to bring a little joy into her life.
我一直坚信
I've always been a big believer
戏剧的治愈力量
in the healing power of the theater.
怎 怎么个治愈法
Well, h-h-how is that going to be healing?
她会让自己难堪
I mean, she's going to embarrass herself
还是在整个学校的人面前
in front of the whole school.
这一切原本都是为了让她走出舒适区
The whole point of this was to get her out of her shell.
现在她又要回去了
Now she's just gonna go right back in it.
我们可不想那样
Well, we don't want that.
没错 我们确实不想
No, we don't, so, uh,
所以我们该怎么做
what are we going to do about that?
我愿意接受建议
I'm open to suggestion.
*哆 来 咪 发 唆 发 唆 咪 来 哆*
*Do, re, mi, fa, so, fa, mi, re, do*
*哆 来 咪 发 唆 发 咪 来 哆*
*Do, re, mi, fa, so, fa, mi, r-re, do*
-*哆 来 咪... -如果这能安慰到你的话
- *Do, re, mi...* - Okay, look, if it's any comfort to you,
我会用我导演以来所学到的所有技巧去帮助她
I'm using all of my skill as a director to make her better.
那可没安慰到我
Uh, that is literally no comfort.
我想也是
Yeah.
柯西老师到底是怎么想的
I mean, what was Mr. Kersey thinking?
他只是想表现得友好些
He was trying to be nice.
我没想到她会这么害羞
And I had no idea that she would be so shy.
她有一副好嗓子
I mean, she has such a nice voice.
我知道自从吉尓去世后大家待我不一样了
And I knew folks treated me differently after Jill died,
我只是
I just...
我没想到他们也会这样对孩子们
I didn't realize they were doing the same thing to the kids.
娜塔莉 你的老师们有没有因为妈妈的事
Natalie, do your teachers ever treat you differently
而对你区别对待
because of Mom?
没有
No.
-那就是有了 -站住 小骗子
- That's a yes. - Hang on there, Hopalong.
站过来
Get back here.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes
然后告诉我你没有受到区别对待
and tell me that you're not getting any special treatment.
你的眼睛怎么了
What is with your eyes?
像是要钻进我的灵魂深处
It's like they're drilling into my soul.
对 就是这样
Yeah, they do that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我的数学老师可能也许好像听说了妈妈的事
It might be possible that when my math teacher heard about Mom,
就让我带着作业早退了
she let me slide with my homework
我也没反对 所以现在我不会做初级代数了
and I kind of let her, so now I can't do pre-algebra.
好吧 这可不是什么好事
Okay. All right, this is not good.
你要把你的教科书带回家
You're gonna bring your textbook home,
然后整个周末我们都得学习
and we are gonna study all weekend.
但我就快要得到A了
But I'm getting an "A."
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
又用那种眼神盯我
Those eyes.
你今天已经喝了两盒果汁了
You've already had two juice boxes today.
你以为我没看见
Oh, you think I don't see?
什么都逃不过我的法眼
I see everything.
福里斯特 你想来帮忙对吧
Hey, Forrest, you know you wanted to help out?
当然 只要时间合适
Right, of course, at some point.
好消息 "合适的时间"就是明天
Good news. "At some point" Is tomorrow.
萨奇席恩一家原本应在足球赛时经营小吃店
The Sarkisians were supposed to run the snack bar at soccer,
但他们不得不放弃 所以...
but they had to pull out, so...
真像他们的作风
That is so like them.
有些人就是不值得依赖 对吧
Some people are just completely unreliable, huh?
因为他们要有一对双胞胎了
Because they're having twins.
告诉你 各位
Know what, guys?
这是一个社区
This is a community.
我们做父母的 应该团结一致
All us parents, we're in this together.
我们都应做出贡献
We've all got to pitch in.
这样社区才能运转
That's the only way this works.
你知道吗
You know what?
做好我们该做的也许感觉很好
It might feel good to do our part.
很好
Great.
你觉得你们能搞定小吃店吧
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表