剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
Ah, well, I-I had a rough night.
我约了个女人在卧薪尝酒吧见面
I went to Humble Pie to meet this woman
结果被放鸽子了
and got stood up.
-我最讨厌听到这种事了 -天呐
- Oh, I hate to hear that. - Oh, dear!
但你现在好点了对吧
Yeah, but you're fine now, though, right?
看吧 他没事 我们小韦没事
He's fine. See? Wadester's fine.
我其实不太好
Yeah, I'm really-- I'm not.
我回那个软件去找她
I went on the app to find her profile,
但已经找不到她了
and she was gone.
我好像遇到渣女了 很受伤
I think I got ghosted, and it hurt.
我本来没觉得会很难过
I mean, I didn't think that it would,
但其实真的还挺受伤的
but it-it really hurts.
没事 大家回头见
Anyway, uh, I'll see you guys later.
我说了他没事
I told you he was fine.
好吧 我知道
I know. I know, I know.
韦德
Hey, uh... Wade.
天呐
Hoo boy.
我有事情要告诉你
I've got something to tell you,
这事可能会比较难以接受
and-and it's gonna be pretty rough.
可以以后再说吗
Well, can it wait?
我不知道自己能不能受得住
I-I don't know if I can handle it.
我现在已经很脆弱了 福里斯特
I'm already in a fragile place, Forrest.
我知道你最近在网上跟一个女人聊天
I know that you've been chatting with a woman online.
我恐怕她不是你想象中的那样
I'm afraid she's not who you think she is.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我想说的是
What I'm saying is that
我才是那个一直在跟你聊天的人
I am the lady that you've been texting.
-我是索娅 -什么
- I am Zoya. - What?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们只是想看看你网站上的个人资料
We just wanted to look at your dating profile.
然后事情一件接着一件的
You know? And then one thing led to another, and--
如果我伤害到了你 我绝对不会原谅
If I have hurt you, I will never, ever forgi--
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
你在
What are you--
你干什么
Why are you--
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
骗到你了
I got you.
什么 你骗到什么了
What? You got what?
我骗到你了
I got you.
我从一开始就知道是你
I knew it was you the whole time.
这就是你不尊重我隐私的后果
And that's what you get for not respecting my boundaries.
但是还挺好玩的 是不是
But it was pretty good, though, wasn't it?
所以这一切 对你来说都只是一场游戏
So this is... this is just a game to you.
算是吧
yeah, kinda.
这对我来说不是游戏
Well, it wasn't a game to me.
对我来说不是游戏
It wasn't a game to me.
你认真的吗 福里斯特
Are you serious? Forrest.
等等 福里斯特
Wait a minute. Forrest!
我怎么就成坏人了
How am I the bad guy here?
我们的车呢 迪莉娅
Where's our car, Delia?
福里斯特不来 对吧
So no Forrest, huh?
不来
No.
他还是很生你的气
No, he's still pretty mad at you.
他生我的气 就因为我发现了
So he's mad at me for catching him
他在钓鱼监视我
inventing an alias to spy on me?
我想是的
I think so.
至少他这理由不错
Well, at least he's got a good reason.
他以这个女人的身份和我聊天
I mean, he has been talking to me as this woman
已经有一周多了
for over a week.
听着 我告诉他这是在玩火
Look, I told him he was playing with fire.
我们本来只想监视你
We only meant to spy on you.
那也不对 本
That's also wrong, Ben.
你说得对 说得对 听着 我知道这很疯狂
You're right, you're right. Look, I know it's crazy.
但说句公道话 你确实在引他上钩
But devil's advocate, you did kind of lead him on.
那可是一大堆短♥信♥
That was a lot of texts.
那是个玩笑
Uh, that was a joke.
对他来说不是
Not to him it wasn't.
听着 我不会道歉的
Look, I am not going to apologize
为没和一个
for not being in a relationship
我本来也没在搞对象的人谈恋爱而道歉
with someone I was never in a relationship to begin with!
但你和他有关系
But you are in a relationship with him.
福里斯特是你的朋友
Forrest is your friend.
好吧 这倒是实话
Okay, yeah, that's-that's true.
但我该怎么办
But what am I gonna do?
我一直给他发一整天短♥信♥了 他都没回
I've been texting him all day, and he's not responding.
去找他
Go to him.
去找他
Go to him.
韦德
Wade.
福里斯特
Forrest.
这些是给索娅的
These are for Zoya.
我会确保她拿到
I'll see that she gets them.
拜托 福里斯特 别这样
Oh, come on, Forrest, don't be like that.
我不是有意伤害你
I didn't mean to hurt you.
你伤害到我了
Well, you did.
公平点说 是你在搞我
Well, in all fairness, you were messing with me.
不 我没有 我在照顾你
No, I wasn't, I was looking out for you.
然后我有点太陷入角色了
And then, yeah, I got a little carried away.
就一点
A little?
好吧 是这样
Okay, the thing is...
我就是很喜欢和你聊天
I just enjoyed our conversations so much.
我也是 非常棒
Well, I did, too. They were great.
我学到了好多关于船的事
I learned a lot about boats.
我只是觉得今后
I just think that, moving forward,
我们该用真实身份对话
we should have those conversations as us.
说得对
Yeah, that's fair.
你知道索娅是谁 对吧
So, uh, you knew who Zoya was, huh?
我知道
Yeah, I did.
-你听我说话了 -当然
- So you listen to me when I talk? - I do.
你读了三部曲吗
Did you read the trilogy yet?
哥们 我绝对不会读的
Buddy, I'm never gonna read those books.
不读吗
No.
听着
Look,
我们能当回朋友吗
can we just be friends again, please?
当然 天哪 来吧
Yeah, of course. God, come on.
我把这些放进水里
I'm gonna put these in some water.
好
Okay.
百合
Lilies.
这是索娅的最爱
These are Zoya's favorite.
你真是个好的倾听者
You really are a good listener.
你可真有趣
You are one interesting dude.
-我能问个问题吗 -行
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
你从韦德那儿得到的东西
Were you getting something from Wade
是我给不了的吗
that you aren't getting from me?
不 只是和他聊天很轻松
No, he's just easy to talk to.
你觉得和我聊天不轻松吗
So you don't think I'm easy to talk to?
轻...松
You... are.
福里斯特 别骗我
Forrest, come on.
好吧 有时候你就是很不在乎
Okay, sometimes you can be a little dismissive about
对我很重要的事
things that are important to me.
又是因为你那条笨船吗
Oh, is this about your dumb boat?
-好吧 -抱歉 抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我想我只是觉得这条船
I guess I just thought this boat was just
是个傻傻的梦想
a silly dream.
它是傻傻的梦想 我当然也知道
It is a silly dream. I know that.
但我就是希望你和我一起拥有这个梦
But I just wanted you to share the dream with me
因为你也在这个梦里
because you're in the dream with me.
等等 我也在船上吗
Wait, I'm on the boat?
是的 你也在船上
Yes, you're on the boat.
-是吗 -我们都在
- I am? - We both are.
我们已经白头 手里拿着鸡尾酒
And we're old, we're holding cocktails,
我们不怎么会驾船
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表