剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
你能穿个 穿个上衣吗
Could you at least put a... put a shirt on?
那要视频干什么
Then what's the point?
总之 昨晚 你还好吗
Anyway, listen, about last night, are you okay?
没事 没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
那好
Okay.
你确定吗
Are you s-sure,
你不想谈谈吗
uh, you don't want to talk about it?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm-I'm sure.
你确定你确定吗
Okay, you're sure you're sure?
是迪莉娅让你这么做的吗
Did... did Delia put you up to this?
-啥 -你好 甜心
- What?! - Hi, sweetie.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是想你可能需要和朋友谈谈
I just thought maybe you needed to talk to a friend.
如果你穿个上衣他可能就会跟你谈谈了
He might have talked to you, too, if you had a shirt on!
你觉得我的乳♥头♥不对称吗
Do my nipples look asymmetrical to you?
第二十次回答你 是的
For the 20th time, yes.
我不知道为什么他不愿意让我们帮他
I just don't know why he won't let us help him, you know?
我现在担心他会开始
No, but I'm worried that he's starting to develop
- 产生情绪问题 -是的
- th-this real anger issue. -Yeah.
我是说 他不能只是因为
I mean, he can't avoid things
不想解决困难就逃避问题
just 'cause he doesn't want to deal with them.
-我知道 -蹲下
- I know. - Duck!
-干嘛 -先蹲下
- What? - Just duck!
-干嘛 我们要干嘛 -蹲下 蹲下
- What? What are we doing? - Duck, duck.
你看见卡洛琳·舒尔茨了吗
Did you just see Caroline Schultz?
我不认识卡洛琳·舒尔茨
I don't know Caroline Schultz.
她老公菲尔去世了
Her husband, Phil, died.
-艾迪在幼儿园时一起上音乐课的 -不认识
- From Addie's music class when she was in preschool. - No.
菲尔 矮个子 总是穿毛背心那个
Phil! Short. Wore vests all the time.
你可以继续描述 但我就是不认识他
You can keep describing him. I did not know the man.
算了 我只是今天没时间
Whatever. I just don't have time
跟她认认真真地寒暄 你懂吗
to get in a big, long thing with her today, you know?
好吧 我懂
O-Okay, yes.
迪莉娅
Delia?
卡洛琳 我的天哪
Caroline! Oh, my God.
太意外了
What a surprise.
总之 这种就是我想要的轮子
Anyway, these are the rims that I want.
知道了 它们确实不错
On it. They're nice.
你还记得福里斯特吧
So, you remember Forrest.
你好 听说菲尔的事了 真的很遗憾
Hey, so sorry to hear about Phil.
谢谢 不过都是四年前的事了
Thank you. I mean, it was four years ago.
-但我们还是难以忘怀 -是吗
- But still in our hearts. - Yeah. Oh.
-你看上去很好啊 你要开派对吗 -不是
- Well, you look great. You having a party? I hope. - No.
其实 我组织了一个互助小组
Actually, I host a support group
帮助人们适应失去亲人后的生活
to help people cope with life after loss.
那太棒了
Oh, that's so, so great.
我最近经常想起你
I've been thinking a lot about you lately.
-够了 福里斯特 别说话了 -好的
- Okay, Forrest, stop talking. - Okay.
那个小组 有帮助吗
This group, has it helped?
有的 跟那些明白失去伴侣的感受的人
Oh, yes. I mean, it's really put my head on straight
待在一起
to be around people
真的让我振作起来了
who understand what it's like to lose a partner.
你们下一次聚会是什么时候
When's your next meeting?
不是我去 他没事
Not for me. He's fine.
为什么要我去叫他参加那个傻瓜小组
Why do I have to be the one to tell him to go to the stupid group?
我不想当那个
Well, I don't want to be the one
叫他去参加傻瓜小组的人
to tell him to go to the stupid group.
能不能别再叫它"傻瓜小组"了
Can we stop calling it "The stupid group"?
这个真的能帮到他
This could really help him.
那你去跟他说
Then you tell him.
我不能跟他说
I can't tell him
因为他觉得我一直在烦他
because he thinks I'm always hounding him.
-你本来就是 -那你也是
- Because you are. - Well, you are, too.
-所以我也不行 -我提议投票 我投本
- So it can't be me, either. - I say we vote. Ben.
-本 -本
- Ben! - Ben.
你没有手了 亲爱的
You ain't got no hands, honey.
女孩子们 都过来 比赛结束了
Bring it in, girls. That's game.
奥利维亚的妈妈带了有200个甜甜圈 去吃吧
Olivia's mom brought, like, 200 doughnuts, so enjoy.
你知道这里只有十四个女孩子的吧
You realize there's only 14 girls, right?
踢得不错 女孩子们
Good game, girls!
姐们 我们输了九个球
Girl, we lost by nine.
这在足球赛里算多的 对吧
That's a lot in soccer, isn't it?
刚才踢得很好 小娜
Hey, that was nice playing, Nat.
得了吧 老爸 我又不是三岁小孩
Come on, Dad. I'm not a stupid little kid.
我知道我很差劲
I know I sucked.
-你怎么了 -没怎么
- What's going on with you? - Nothing!
本 本 本
Ben. Ben. Ben.
你好啊 韦德
What up, Wade?
有这样一个小组 里边的人都是伴侣去世了的
Hey, so there's this group of people whose spouses died,
跟你一样 如果你愿意的话应该去看看
like yours. You should go if you want.
不是吧 哥们
Oh, come on, man.
我不敢相信竟然在你身上浪费了一票
I can't believe I wasted a vote on you.
这根本不是我们想要的效果
That's not what we want at all.
太可怕了
That was awful.
韦德 我们偶然遇到我的朋友卡洛琳
Wade, we bumped into my friend Caroline.
菲尔的遗孀吗
Phil's widow?
我对天发誓 这俩人我都不认识
I-I swear to God, I don't know either of these people.
好吧 她组织了一个真的非常有趣的互助小组
Okay, anyway, she's got this really, really fun support group.
就像是失去伴侣的人们
It's, like, spouses who have lost their partners,
聚集在一起 分享各自的悲伤
and they all get together and share in their grief.
但是又很有趣
But, like, fun.
-有趣吗 -有趣
- "Fun"? - Fun.
-是啊 -听着 我们只是建议 好吗
- Yeah. - Look, we're just throwing it out there, okay?
别有压力
No pressure.
我 我认为那不适合我
Yeah, I-I don't think that's really for me.
你必须去
You have to go.
这些人经历了你所经历的一切
These people have been through what you've been through,
他们可以帮助你如何控制愤怒
and they could help you with this anger problem.
我 我的脾气没问题
Well, I-I don't have an anger problem,
-而且我真的不想去这个互助小组 -好吧
- and I really don't want to go to this group. - Fair enough.
你不想去 那就不去了
You don't want to go to the group? Don't go to the group.
好吧 但我找到三位心理医生
Okay? But I did get the names of three therapists,
我还打印了他们在网上的评价
and I printed out their Yelp reviews,
所以 如果你想看的话
so if you just want to take a look
告诉我你想去看哪位
and tell me which one you want to go with...
你不打算放过我 对吧
You're not gonna let this go, are you?
好吧 那好
Okay, fine.
好吧 我会去那个愚蠢的互助小组
Fine, I'll go to the stupid group.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
-很好 -好了
- Great. - All right.
不错
Good.
要去愚蠢的小组了
Going to the stupid group.
干得不错 你真的下了功夫
Wow, nice work. You were really prepared.
你说这个吗
Oh, are you kidding?
这些是外卖♥♥菜单
These are takeout menus.
你吓到我了
I'm so terrified of you right now.
是啊
Yeah.
你真辣
It's hot.
嘿 卡洛琳
Hey. Caroline.
-韦德 -嘿
- Oh, Wade. - Hey.
很高兴你能联♥系♥我 快去拿杯红酒
Oh, I'm so glad you got in touch. Grab a glass of wine.
-红的还是白的 -白的
- Rosé or pinot? Uh... - Oh, uh, pinot.
好的
Okay.
有 还有其他男性要来吗
A-Are there... are there any-any men coming?
没有 只有你
No, you're it.
真的
Really?
对 一看就明白了
Yeah. It's just math.
女人比他们的丈夫活的长
Women outlive their husbands.
那些比妻子活得久的男人
And the men that outlive their wives
很快就会被拿下
get snatched up really quick.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表