剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
-对啊 -给我来点气势
- Yup. - Can you give me an air horn?
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
队长有话要说
the captain has an announcement to make!
全场的水晶香槟都算我的
Cristal for everyone!
好啊
Yeah!
好啊
Yeah!
你们有水晶香槟吧
You do have Cristal, right?
-有 四百块一瓶 -好吧
- Yes. It's $400 a bottle. - Okay.
再加上普罗赛克葡萄酒
Prosecco for everyone...!
这张桌子和那张桌子上的每一位
...at this table and-and this table.
好吧
Okay,
我们会为你们准备的
we'll get it for you guys.
好吗 是为你们准备的
All right? For you guys.
他真的自称为克里斯托队长
Did he really call himself Captain Cristal?
是啊 他爸爸是海军
Well, yeah, his dad was in the Navy
他真的很爱《星际迷航:下一代》
and he's really into Star Trek: The Next Generation.
我从未告诉过任何人...
I've never told anybody this...
但达塔 我对他很有感觉
...but Data, he gave me feelings.
不管怎样 起效了 显而易见
Anyway, it worked. Obviously.
等等 我不认识那小孩
Wait, I don't even know that kid.
所 所以你在健身房♥工作
So-so you belong to a gym?
韦德 在你的公♥司♥里
Wade, don't you lift heavy things
你不是要搬重物吗
at that business that you own?
用不着我亲自来 都是我的员工干的
I don't lift them, my employees do.
不愧是老板
Ooh, the jobs creator.
看看这个
Check this out.
有一次我们吃冻酸奶
So we're getting frozen yogurt once, right,
水龙头"啪"的一声从墙上掉了下来
and the tap snaps off the wall
导致冻酸奶洒的满地都是
and frozen yogurt just comes shooting out everywhere.
我的天哪 你都干了什么
Oh, my God. What did you do?
我像个小姑娘似的尖叫
I screamed like a little baby girl.
但是韦德 一下就跳了起来关掉了它
But Wade, here, leaped into action and shut it off.
我不是英雄什么的
I'm no hero, or anything,
我来的正是时候 知道吗
I was just there at the right time, you know?
但我很快 一下子
But it was quick. It was like, ah!
就是这样
That's what you did.
-就搞定了 -就是这样
- Stopped it. - That's what he did.
福里斯特 来张合照
Hey, Forrest, man, snap a picture off.
-来吧 女士们 -好主意
- Come on, ladies. - Oh, what a great idea.
是啊 好棒
Yeah, that's great.
韦德 你站在格雷琴和丹尼丝中间
Wade, you squeeze in between Gretchen and Denise.
-格雷琴 丹尼丝 -其他人站我旁边
- Oh, wow, Gretchen, Denise. - The rest of y'all, y'all come with me.
这才是队长该有的样子
This is going on the Captain's Gram.
一起说"队长"
Everybody say, "Captain!"
队长
Captain!
动态
你看看
Would you look at that.
韦德看上去很开心
Wade looks like he's having fun.
那很好
That's nice.
那女的手往哪儿放呢
Where are that woman's hands?
等等 哪一个
Wait, which woman?
那个对我老公动手动脚的
The one that's draped all over my husband.
米歇尔 这没什么
Michelle, come on.
他只是去了一个有其它女人在的酒吧而已
He's in a bar with women in it.
别犯傻了
You're being silly.
你说的对
You're right.
他只是陪韦德去的
He's just being there for Wade.
-我要去那个酒吧 -什么
- I'm going down there. - Wait, what?
你能帮我照看孩子吗
Can you watch the kids?
所 所有吗
A-All of them?
我妈妈允许我在晚上喝可乐
My mom lets me drink Cokes at night.
等我走了你再开始扯谎吧
Wait until I'm gone before you start lying.
想的美
Nice try.
-你设计了卡罗莱纳黑豹体育场 -没错就是他
- You designed the Carolina Panthers' stadium? - Yes, he did.
-不 我没有 -就是他
- No, I didn't. - Yes.
我是园林建筑师
I'm a landscape architect.
最南边的绿篱基本都是我种的
Uh, I planted most of the hedges on the south end.
基本都是 南边的都是他种的 南边最好了
Most, he planted most on the south end, that's the good end.
你看起来好像需要再来一杯
Uh, you look like you can use another drink.
你真贴心
You're so sweet.
天哪 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, no. Oh, what've I done?
怎么了
Wh-What's wrong?
我和那个女人亲热来着
I just made out with that woman.
什么时候 我一直站在这里都没看到
When? I've-I've been standing here the whole time.
那是个错误 好吗
That was a mistake, okay?
丹尼丝 那是个错误 听到了吗
Denise, that-that was a mistake, do you hear me?
天哪 我肯定是发出了什么信♥号♥♥
God, I must've been giving out signals
或者什么
or something.
我爱的事迪莉娅
I love Delia.
-没错 你爱她 -你知道的
- Yes, you do. - You know,
我都不配让她在播客谋杀节目里杀掉
I'm not good enough for her to murder in a podcast.
她...
She's...
-她是我的整个世界 -福里斯特
- She's my whole world, man. - Forrest,
要是你需要回家 完全没关系
if you need to go home, that is totally cool.
要是我还有家可回 我还是回吧
If I still have a home to go to, I would like to go there now.
-回吧 -回 好的 我走了 走了
- Go. - Go. Okay. I will. Here I go.
-福里斯特怎么了 -他要回家拯救他的婚姻
- What's up with Forrest? - He's going home to save his marriage.
天哪 我错过了什么
Oh, man. What'd I miss?
你什么都没错过
Literally nothing.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, mama.
你好
Hi.
你好像占了我的位子
I think you might be in my spot.
-你好 宝贝 要坐下吗 -我不能久留
- What's up, baby? You want to sit down? - I can't stay.
车里还有冰淇淋
I have ice cream in the car.
是巧克力的吗
Is it chocolate?
双层巧克力
Double chocolate.
-给我一秒钟 -走吧
- One second. - Go.
-真的吗 -真的 我也要回家了
- You sure? - Yup. I'm gonna go home, too.
我是说 你得有点成果
I mean, you got to leave with some digits.
我不需要
I don't need any digits.
我只是想过个愉快的周末 我也做到了
All I wanted was to have a great weekend, and I did.
我还见到了队长
I got to meet the captain.
好的 给你 我还有事 但是
All right, look here, I got something to handle, but, um...
-给你 伙计 小费大方点 名声重要 -好
- Here, man. Tip big. I got a reputation. - Okay.
你确定不用待到关门吗
You sure you're okay not closing down the place?
当然 我可是要和最美的女人走
Hell yes! I'm leaving with the hottest woman in here.
谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
-莉娜 -莉娜
- Lena. - Lena.
-一路顺风 -好
- Get home safe. - Yeah.
-看看谁才是队长 -你是
- Who's the captain now? - You are!
你怎么了
What got into you?
我 我平常就这样
Me? That's just how I do.
可以你可以喝可乐
Yes you can have a Coke!
你惹得起么
Don't mess with the best.
你好 琳达
Oh, hi, Linda.
你好 晚上过得好吗
Hi. Did you have a good night?
*你知道不知道*
*Don't you know love?*
*爱就在你身边 宝贝*
*Is all around you, baby?*
*你知道不知道*
*Don't you know love*
*爱就在你身边 宝贝*
*Is all around you, baby?*
*你知道不知道*
*Don't you know love?*
*爱就在你身边 宝贝*
*Is all around you, baby?*
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表