剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
早上好
Hey. Morning. Hi.
早上好 韦德 艾迪你的车来了
Good morning, Wade. Um, Addie, your ride's here. Oh!
你还是要刷牙啊
You still need to brush your teeth.
抱歉 有点迟到了 因为佛利斯特不上班了嘛
Shoot, uh, we're running a little behind 'cause Forrest
搞得我们整个计划都有点乱了
kind of blew up our whole schedules with his unemployment.
我这是愉快的心灵之旅
I prefer to call it a spiritual journey. Yes.
是的 感谢指正哦
That's right. Thank you for that.
是他的 心灵
It's his, it's a spiritu...
你怎么样
Uh, how, uh, how are you doing?
挺好的
Good, so good.
给他空间 支持他
Just giving him space and just being supportive.
捂着枕头大叫吗
Which means you want to scream into a pillow?
太难了
: It's just so hard.
但是他需要这样
But I know it's what he needs
而且
and...
他会琢磨明白的对吧
He'll come around, right?
应该是的
I-I think so. Yeah.
韦德
Yeah. Wade.
哥们 你好啊
Oh, oh, hey, buddy. How you doing?
我好的不能再好了 我有突破了
I couldn't be better, man. I couldn't. I had a breakthrough.
幸亏啊
Oh, thank God.
我买♥♥了艘船
I bought a boat.
你买♥♥了艘船
You bought a boat?
是啊是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
1200片 1比72的大小
A 1200 piece, 1-to-72-scale,
金鹿号♥的顶级款
top of the line Golden Hind.
金鹿号♥ 是模型船啦
Golden Hind. It's a model ship.
是模型船啊
It's a model ship.
是的暗示
Oh, yes, of course,
谁会不想要金鹿号♥呢
because who doesn't want a Golden Hind?
我啊 不对
Not this guy. Not...
我怎么会不想要呢
No, this guy... does doesn't.
对
Yeah.
我支持你啊 老公
And I support you. Honey.
艾迪
Addie!
快去点火吧
Light a fire under it!
萨哈 快下来了
Sahai, come on down, girl.
佛利斯特说
So Forrest said
他一直想要一艘金鹿号♥吗
he always wanted a Golden Hind?
是的 一艘船
Yeah. It's a ship.
没我想的那么严重啊
Ooh, that's less bad than I pictured.
所以他就在那边拼模型吗
So he's just gonna sit around building a model,
迪莉娅不生气吗
and Dr. Delia's okay with that?
她非常的不开心啊
Uh, no, she is actively not okay with it.
要不你也去拼模型吧 省的你闲着没事干
Maybe you should build a boat. Yeah, better use of your time
去跟女儿的篮球教练打架
than picking fights with little girls' basketball coaches.
我好内疚的
I feel terrible.
你也知道孩子参加体育项目的 韦德
You know how it is at soccer, Wade.
大家最不希望看到的
The last thing that you want to be
就是老爸对着教练大吼
is the dad that yells at the coach.
所以你吼了教练
So don't yell at the coach.
但是她大错特错了
But she's so wrong.
你可以告诉我老婆吗 韦德
Could you tell my wife, please, Wade?
她说的有道理的
Uh, she's got a point.
- 谢谢 韦德 - 什么啊
Thank you, Wade. What?
- 什么鬼 - 我走了
- What?Well-- No, I'm out, I'm out, I'm out.
萨哈 要走了
Sahai, we got to go.
- 你个叛徒 - 随时来玩哦
Judas! Come over any time.
三次获得奥斯卡奖提名的西尔莎·罗南
And three-time Academy Award nominee Saoirse Ronan in...
- 弗洛斯河上的磨坊 - 又是她
The Mill on the Floss.Oh, my God, her again?
你不烦她吗
Don't you hate her?
不会啊
Uh, no. No, uh...
有时候我发不出她的名字
...sometimes I have a hard time saying her first name.
西尔傻
Mm. Ser-shah.
预告片的时候是可以聊天的啊
: You're allowed to talk during the trailers.
电影要开始了
: Oh, hey, look, the, uh, the movie's starting.
不知道西尔莎拍这部片子的时候
Yeah, I'd sure be shocked if Saoirse loses her virginity
还是不是处了呢
in thatone.MAN: Shh!
西尔莎·罗南有拍哪一部电影的时候
Has Saorise Ronan ever done a movie
没有失去贞操的吗
where she didn't lose her virginity?
布鲁克林 失去贞操
Brooklyn?Loses her virginity.
瓢虫小姐 失去贞操
Lady Bird?Loses her virginity.
这个爆米花刚爆出来的 好新鲜的
You know, this, uh, popcorn is really, really fresh.
你吃点呗 多吃点啊
Why don't you have some? Like a lot.
你看过在切瑟尔的海滩上吗
Have you ever seen On Chesil Beach?
失去贞操
: Loses her virginity.Huh.
麻烦安静一点好吧
Please be quiet. Please!
还在放开头的演职员表好吧 可以讲话的
It's still the opening credits! I can talk.
要不你小声一点呗
: You know, maybe you just want to lower your voice,
就一点点
just, like, just a little.
你原来是那种人啊
You're one of those.
不是啊
N-No...
喝果汁吗
Uh, jujube?
我超爱西尔莎·罗南的
You know what? I love Saoirse Ronan,
但是她老是失去贞操啊
but she does lose her virginity a lot.
太好了
This is great!
超级好玩的
What big fun we have.
还知道啥好玩吗
And you know what else would be big fun?
换换位置啊
Mixing up the positions.
有很多打球很棒的人呢
Lot of great ball handlers out there.
你们好啊
What's up, guys?
抱歉来晚了
Hey, guys.Sorry we're late.
我的战舰没了
Yeah, I lost my battleship.
- 什么 - 对 金鹿号♥
What? Yeah. The Hind.
我收到短♥信♥说送到了 一出门没找到
I got a text that it was delivered, went outside... gone.
是啊 哪里都找了
Yeah. We've been looking everywhere.
好像是门廊海盗呢
Sounds like porch pirates.
门廊海盗
Porch pirates?
对啊 偷包裹的
Yeah, they steal packages.
有些人就跟在送快递的车后面
And some of them just drive up
- 紧跟着就偷走了 - 不是吧
right behind delivery vans.FORREST: No.
真的哦
Yeah.
虽然很双关吧 但是也是不可以接受的
But all brilliant puns aside, this will not stand.
投篮啊 萨哈
Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah! Yeah! Take that shot, Sahai!
快 投篮啊
Take it! Put it up!
- 传球 传球 - 投篮 投篮
Pass the ball! Pass the ball, Sahai!Put it up!
传球 - 投篮
Pass it!Take the shot!
传球 萨哈
Pass the ball, Sahai,
传球 传球
Pass the ball!Come on, come on!
- 投篮 投篮 - 传球
Shoot it! Shoot it!VANESSA: Pass it!
- 传球 - 进了
Pass it!Yes!
为什么海瑟·万丁格一直瞪我们
Why is Heather Weidlinger giving us the stink eye?
- 确定是我们吗 - 是的啊
Are you sure it's at us? Oh, yeah.
不是我们 是瞪我
It's not us. It's me.
我说了昨晚电影看得不顺利
I told you the movie did not go well last night.
你是跟海瑟·万丁格看电影啊
Your movie date was with Heather Weidlinger?
你把海瑟·万丁格给上了
You banged Heather Weidlinger?
比这还惨 他让她小点声
Worse. He shushed her.
我没上她 我也没让她小点声
I didn't bang her, and I didn't shush her.
虽然确实挨说了 有这个事情
She was shushed. I mean, shushing happened.
你干嘛不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us that you went out
你和海瑟·万丁格约会了啊
with Heather Weidlinger?
因为我是成年人了
Because I am a grown man,
完全可以自己很好地做决定
perfectly capable of making his own decisions.Mm-mm.
显然你不行啊
Well, clearly, you're not.
怎么能跟孩子同学的
You do not go out with a woman
家长出去约会呢
with a child in your child's school.
现在你每天都要看到她了
Yeah. Now you're gonna be stuck seeing her forever, always, now.
直到世界末日
Till the end of days. Oh...
所以我们一直说啊
God. This is why we always say
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表