剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
-我去 -真的吗 好的
- I'm in. - Uh, yeah? Okay. All right.
太好了 好的
Yes. Yes. All right.
艾迪 你准备出发了吗
Addie, honey, you ready to go?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
这些都是你们要卖♥♥的吗
Is this all the stuff you're gonna sell?
- 不 这些都是要留下的 -真的吗
- No, this is everything we're gonna keep. - Really?
这些垃圾你们要怎么处理啊
Guys, what're you gonna do with all this junk?
上一次你们用这玩意是什么时候了
I mean, when was the last time you even used this?
我们和妈妈一起去月光山峰时候
When we went to Moonshine Mountain with Mom.
对 好吧 那这个呢
Ah. Yeah. Okay, but what about, uh,
这个小小的小黄人服装
what about this little tiny Minions costume?
这你们都穿不下了吧
I mean, you couldn't even fit into it anymore.
这是妈妈用旧雨衣给我做的
Mom made that for me out of an old raincoat.
好吧 你俩过来一下
Okay. Let's... Come here for a sec.
我知道你们在想什么 真的
Um, I get what you're going through, okay?
你们老爸在和安娜交往
Your dad dating Anna, it just feels like
感觉一切都变化很快对吧
things are changing really fast, right?
你们就更怀念妈妈了
You want to hold on to Mom even more,
但是妈妈
but Mom
不在这些东西里 知道吗
isn't in stuff, you know?
这些东西就是些东西 不是妈妈
Stuff is just stuff. She's not any stuff.
这些东西能买♥♥来也能卖♥♥掉 但是
Stuff comes, it goes, but...
妈妈在这 在心里
Mom's right here.
她会永远在这
She's always gonna be right here.
那好吧 我们应该可以卖♥♥掉一些
Well, I-I guess we could sell some of this stuff.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
我就知道你们可以的 好吗
I know you guys can do this. Okay. All right.
谢谢 我自己肯定做不到
Thank you. Couldn't bring myself to do it.
没事 我的荣幸
Oh, yeah. Happy to.
所以 周五没问题吗
Uh, so, uh, are we good for Friday?
-没问题 我超兴奋的 -而且你给
- Oh, yes. I am so psyched. - Yeah, and you feel okay
这么多人做饭也没问题吗
about cooking for so many people?
我不做饭 我是个医生 从来不做饭
I'm not cooking. I don't cook. I'm a doctor.
不得不说 你很让人佩服
You know, I got to say, I'm really impressed
这么忙的一个医生还抽时间
that a busy doctor like yourself still finds the time
叫这么多外卖♥♥
to order this much food.
我想让一切对安娜来说都很特别
Well, I want things to be special for Anna.
了解
I know.
那是个用蛋卷做的特别的小木屋吗
Is that a special log cabin you're making out of egg rolls?
不是 等等 是吗 天呐我不知道
No. Oh, wait, am I? Oh, God. I don't know.
-过来 过来 -嗨 本
- Come on, come on. - Hey, Ben.
福里斯特
Forrest.
明天就要摆摊了
So, the yard sale is tomorrow.
-是的 -你有啥要卖♥♥的
- Yeah... - What do you got?
这个
Here you go.
-就这 -是的
- That's it? - Yep.
其实我还在贮藏室角落
Oh, I, uh, I actually found some, uh,
找到了一些盒子
boxes in the back of my closet, too.
-盒子里面有啥 -更多空盒子
- What was in them? - Other empty boxes.
伙计们 我翻遍了
Guys, I scoured
整个房♥子
this entire house.
我什么也没有
I-I don't own anything.
没东西 不骗人 真的什么都没有
Nothing, seriously. Seriously, nothing.
这让我不得不思考 我是谁
And it made me think, like, what am I?
我曾经也有兴趣爱好
I used to have hobbies and-and interests.
-是吗 -我不知道怎么了
- Yeah? - I don't know.
我把我自己过得好像已经离世了一样
Have I organized myself out of existence?
-不要对自己太苛刻了 -那好
- Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. - Okay, all right.
告诉我我的独特之处
Tell me something that is special or unique about me.
好吧
Okay.
到你了
You're up.
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
- You look so beautiful. - Uh. thanks. Uh.
好的
Yeah. Mmm
你准备好了吗
So, uh, you-you ready for this?
还没有 但是我已经在这了 那就
Not at all, but here I am, so that's...
-你会超棒的 -超棒的
- You're gonna do great. - Great.
嗨 大伙
Hey-hey, everybody.
你们认识安娜
You remember Anna.
嗨 安娜
Hi. Anna!
哇 好丰盛啊
Oh, wow, what a spread.
你做了茄子咖喱吗 这是我的最爱
Did you get eggplant curry? That's my favorite.
是的我知道 因为你之前有天午饭
Yes, I know, because you were making yummy sounds
吃得很开心
at lunch the other day,
所以我后来看了垃圾桶
so I looked in the garbage can
想知道你吃了什么
afterwards to see what you ate.
-这奇怪吗 -奇怪 非常奇怪
- Is that weird? - Uh, yeah. That's very weird.
-好吧 -你准备好见我
- Yeah. - So, are you ready to meet the most...
生命中最重要的人吗 当然
The most important people in your life? Sure.
走吧
Let's do it.
嗨 女孩们 格蕾丝
Hey, girls? Grace,
你们记得安娜吧
you remember Anna.
我记得
I-I do.
这是 这是娜塔莉
And-and, uh, this is, this is Natalie.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
过来 来这里
Come-come on. Come here.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你会踢足球
So, um, your dad tells me you play soccer.
是的 而且她还踢地很好
Uh, yeah, she sure does, and she's really great at it.
-对 -棒
- Yeah. - Cool.
你最喜欢哪个球星
Who's your favorite player?
我的是阿莱克斯·摩根
Mine's Alex Morgan,
可能是因为我们都是前锋
but that's probably just 'cause we're both forwards, so...
-等等 你也踢足球 -是的
- Wait, you-you play? - Oh, yeah.
我曾经也踢 在大学的时候
I played soccer, back in college.
天呐 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
第三♥级♥别 我们踢得很烂
Division III. We were awful.
但我进了三球 还被打掉了四颗牙齿
But I scored three goals and got four teeth kicked out.
看到了吗 这四颗
See? These four right here.
看出来了吗
Can you tell?
棒
Cool.
艾迪 艾迪 她牙齿被打掉了
Addie. Addie, she got her teeth knocked out!
-你找到了她的弱点 -是的
- You found her weak spot. - Yeah, well,
聊足球不行的话 我包里还有六只小狗
if that didn't work, I had six puppies in my purse.
安娜其实刚告诉我
Oh, uh, Anna was actually
她非常喜欢音乐
just telling me that she really likes music.
我知道
And I know that-that
你也很喜欢音乐
you really like music.
哇 是吗 我以为每个人都喜欢音乐
Wow. Yeah. I-I think everyone likes music.
是的 这么说有点没过脑子
Yeah. That was kind of rough.
-没过脑子吗 很逊吗 -确实
- Was that rough? Was it lame? - It was rough.
那你们或许可以
Okay, so maybe you guys
一起讨论我有多逊
can get together and talk about how lame I am.
-确实可以 -这个话题有的讲
- We can do that. - It's an easy topic.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
有很多能说的
There's lots to talk about with that.
他经常这么逊吗
Is he always like this?
-是有点 -是吗
- Kind of. - Yeah?
你还跟他约会是因为...
And you're dating him because...?
-看上去进展不错 -没错
- Well, it looks like it's going well. - Yeah.
安娜和姑娘们也许合得来
Anna and the girls might be hitting it off.
的确如此 对吧
They are, aren't they?
既然你喜欢她 姑娘们也喜欢她
And now that you like her and the girls like her,
那就没有什么能阻止你和
there's nothing to stop you and Anna
安娜的关系进入下一阶段了
from taking things to the next level.
是啊
Yeah.
得了吧
Come on, man.
打扰一下 你在做什么
Uh, excuse me. What are you doing?
牌子上写的庭院出♥售♥
The sign says yard sale.
所以你看得懂字母
Oh, so you know your letters, but you still
看不懂数字
don't know your numbers?
上面写的八点开始
It says we start at 8:00.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表