剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我们没在一条船上
We're not in the same boat.
我们都没在同一片海里好吧
We're not even in the same ocean.
你是主动选择离开了你老婆
You chose to leave your wife.
我老婆是去世了
My wife died.
你想在这里撩妹
You would rather be here.
我想回家陪女儿
I would rather be home with my daughters.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
这地方太垃圾了
This place is completely lame.
不过天还早呢
But the night is still young.
丹尼 天不早了 天已经黑了
Oh, Denny, the night's not young. The night is over.
而且说实话
And, honestly, you know what?
咱俩 行不通的
- This-- you and me--this isn't working.
你另找人给你装♥修♥院子吧
You're gonna have to find someone else to do your yard.
可能这样诺伍德和他家人
Even if it means that Norwood and his family
就得搬到我家车♥库♥来住了
have to move into my garage.
诺伍德是谁啊
Whoa, who the hell's Norwood?
晚安了 丹尼
Good night, Denny.
完了 玛格要骂死我了
Oh, man, Meg is gonna have my ass.
抱歉我之前有点暴躁了
Hey. Hey, I'm sorry if I was a little snippy earlier.
我就是最近 甜的吃的少了
- I just-- I didn't have my apples and nut butter,
血糖都不正常了
and... my blood sugar just cratered.
不是这样比喻的吧
No... that's not what it was.Okay.
没错 你说得对
It wasn't. You're right. No, it's...
是我吃的太甜了 血糖爆棚了
I had a 3 Musketeers bar and it spiked.No,
不是的 佛利斯特
Forrest, we have issues
我们之间有问题 但一直没有解决
and we have not been dealing with them.
你说得对
You're right.
你知道我们需要什么吗
Do you know what we need?
需要打一架
We need to fight.
我会碾碎你的
But I would crush you.
啥 不会的 你咋那么自信
What? No. Also, are you sure about that?
不是的
Uh, no.
但我们得吵架 发泄出来
But we do. We need to have it out.
跟本和米歇尔一样
Like Ben and Michelle.
我们不吵架的啊
That's not how we do.
我知道 我家里也不是这么教育我的
I know. It's not how Iwas raised.
我父母从不吵架
I mean, my parents never fought.
我父母吵的
Oh, man, mine did.
太吓人了
Oh, man, it was brutal.
一直吵到离婚
Right up until they got a divorce.
但是现在他们就很合的来了
But they get along now, of course, you know,
毕竟都有了新老婆
since they met their new wives.
是啊 但我不想一直憋着然后我也跟女生在一起了
Yeah, but I don't want to wait until I'm married to a woman.
我希望我们现在就能幸福
I want us to be happy now. Okay.
好的吧 那来 来吵架啊
I'm in. I'll do it. Let's go.All right.
- 来吵架吧 - 来吵架吧
Let's fight.Let's fight.
- 那要怎么吵呢 - 是不是先得有点基本规则啊
How do you...?I guess we should probably set some ground rules, maybe?
好主意
Yeah. That's a good idea. Like, uh...
- 不许薅头发 - 你开玩笑的 哈哈哈哈
well, no hair pulling.You're joking. I get it. Ha-ha-ha.
我就是想活跃一下气氛
Just trying to lighten the mood a little bit...No, I know,
我知道 但是是我要跟你吵架嘛
but it's just, I'm trying to start a fight with you,
但是吧 你又不是很配合
and you're just not really cooperating.
你现在又开始微观的来看我们吵架这件事了
Oh, I see, so now you're micromanaging our fights, too.
你要是能多认真一点呢
Maybe if you could just take it a little more seriously
比如在你找工作这件事情上
than, like, oh, I don't know, say, like, your job search.
我很认真的啊
I take that seriously.
那干嘛每次我一想帮你
Then why do you change the subject
你就转移话题呢
every time I try to help you?
因为你没在帮我
Because you're not helping me.
你就是一直在触到我的点
You're just pushing my buttons.
一直噼里啪啦
You're pushing, pushing, pushing!
- 什么点啊 - 所有我烦的点
What buttons?!All of my buttons!
你就是 太医生了
You're such a... doctor.
诊断出问题 开点药
You just diagnose a problem, prescribe a pill,
然后一切就都没事了
and then it's all supposed to go away. Poof.
你就是最差劲的那种病人
Oh. Well, you're a terrible patient.
我一直给你诊断 然后无论我给你开啥药
Because I keep diagnosing you, and you're just not interested
你都不感兴趣
in anything I'm prescribing.
因为你错了啊
Because you're wrong!
我想跟你解释吧
I-I try to explain it to you,
- 然后就那副表情 就这样 - 啥表情啊
and then you make that face, right there.What face?
- 你皱着眉头的样子 - 我就长这样 佛利斯特
The crinkly eyebrows...That's my face! That's my face, Forrest!
- 不是的 你会皱眉头 - 我没有
No, you crinkle up your eyebrows. Yes, it is.
就好像想要理解我在说什么
No, I'm not. No, like it hurts your brain...
会搞得你头疼一样的
No. to try and understand what I'm saying.
你就一直 你试试这个 你试试那个
You're like, "Oh, why don't you try this? Why don't you try that?"
- 我啥都试过了 - 你啥都试过了吗
I'm trying everything.Oh, you've tried everything?
- 我啥都试过了啊 - 是吗
I've tried everything!Oh, everything?
那你有试过上午11点之前穿上裤子吗
Yes.Well, have you tried putting on pants before 11:00 a.m.?
你说你喜欢我的腿的
You said you loved my legs.
你走路去上班的时候我是喜欢的
I love your legs when they are walking to a job!
你怎么了 天啊
What is...? Oh, God.
什么情况
What's happening?
佛利斯特
Forrest.
你还爱我吗
Do you even love me anymore?
我还爱你吗 我当然
Do I love you anymore?No, I just...
- 你咋能问出这种话呢 - 我就是 想了一下
How can you even ask me do I love you? I said that--I thought it for a second.
- 我想了一下 就说了 - 佛利斯特
I just thought it for a second, and I said...Forrest,
你是我的全世界啊
you are my world.
是吗 天啊 你也是我的全世界呢
Yeah? Oh, God, thank God. You're my world.
你最爱你了
You're my world.God!
我也最爱你了 我真不喜欢吵架
You're my world.I hate fighting!
- 太烦人了 - 真的是
It's terrible. This is awful.
- 吵架最不好了 - 对啊
It's the worst. Worst.
- 我好爱你 - 我好爱你
I love you so much. I love you.I love you so much.
- 我爱你我爱你 - 我爱你我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.I love you. I love you.
- 我爱你我爱你 - 我爱你我爱你
I love you. I love you.I love you. I love you.
走开
No...
你俩没事吧
Are you two okay?
没事
Yes. Yeah.
好着呢
Yeah, really good.
特别好
We're really good.Yeah.
不是吧
Oh, no.
妈的
Damn it. Damn it!
丹尼 你不能开车
Denny, you can't get in the car, man.
对啊 太矮了我都进不去了
I know. It's so low to the ground.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
快
Come on.
你没事吧
Are you okay, man?
我是一坨屎
I'm a turd.
你不是的
You're not a...
你怎么了
Look, come on, what-what, what's going on?
我搞砸了 韦德
No, I screwed up, Wade.
我以为我可以开始的全新的美好生活
Thought I was gonna have this awesome new life,
结果是一坨屎
and it's all a mess.
你知道我今天吃了啥吗 素食墨西哥卷饼
You know what I ate today? I had a frozen burrito,
可能微波炉加热的时间都不够久
and I guess I didn't microwave it
我咬了一口 牙都磕碎了一块
long enough, 'cause when I took a bite, it chipped a tooth,
我还不知道去哪里补牙
except I don't even know where to get it fixed
因为约牙医什么的都是珍妮特给我弄的
because Jeannette made all my dental appointments for me.
你知道我牙医是谁吗 韦德
Can you tell me who my dentist is, Wade?
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
可以
Yes.
走吧 送你回家
Come on. Let's get you home.
你还继续帮我装♥修♥院子吗
Will you still do my yard?
可以 只要你答应你不再
Yes. If you will promise to try to stop acting like such a...
跟一坨屎一样吗 我保证
As a turd? I promise.
你的牙医是沃格勒医生
Your dentist is Dr. Vogler.
我在那边看到过珍妮特
I used to see Jeannette there.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表