剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
来个传统击掌
Classic high five.
-你今天熬过来了 -没错
- So you survived the day? - I did.
诺亚是个聪明的孩子
That Noah is a pretty wise kid.
是啊 真的吗
Yeah. Really?
没错 他教会了我许多
Yeah. He taught me something.
想得太多 人就会变傻
Thinking too much is dumb.
就像我说的 有时候就得...
Like I said, sometimes you got to just...
释放一下
bang one out.
直到此刻我才明白这句话蕴含的智慧
I didn't see the wisdom of it until just now.
-我该走了 -好的
- I should probably go. - Okay.
我很想待在这 但...
I mean, I'd love to stay, but...
韦德 听着 我们挺好的
So, Wade, listen, we're good.
但是 或许你应该... 走了
Yeah, but you should probably just... hit the road
好的
Okay.
我很开心
I had a lovely time.
我也是
Oh, me too.
好的
Okay.
你再不走一会就尴尬了
You should probably go before it gets weird.
-就 -好的明白 没问题
- Just... -Yeah, roger that. Yeah okay.
还挺持久
Oh that was a while.
你挺棒的
You did good.
谢谢
Thank you.
有... 有多棒
How... how good?
你知道吗
You... you know what?
无所谓了
Never mind.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表