剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What happened?
米歇尔
Hey, Michelle.
-你好吗 -不好
- How's it going? - Not great.
我打电♥话♥问他们有没有排骨 他们说有
I called to see if they had ribs, right? And they said yes.
然后凯往佐伊头上扔了只虫子
But then Kai put a bug in-in Zoe's hair
诺亚又把隔热垫烧着了 于是
and Noah caught a potholder on fire, and now,
三小时后 排骨售空了
three hours later, they're sold out.
太可惜了
Well, that's terrible.
不过三小时的确挺久的
But, you know, I mean, three hours is kind of a long...
太过分了
Unacceptable.
乔 太过分了
Joe, unacceptable.
不是吧
Come on.
我只能明天再来了
Oh, and now I've got to come back tomorrow.
可我明天来不了
But I can't come back tomorrow,
明天还有一大堆事等着我去做呢
because I have a thousand things to do tomorrow,
那些事原本今天就能做好的
which I would've did today,
却因为他们说今天有排骨 害我没做成
but I didn't because that man said they had ribs.
-对不起 我太烦躁了 -不
- Sorry, it's just a lot. - No.
我理解的
I-I get it. Yeah.
大家都会有不知所措的时候
We all get overwhelmed sometimes, you know?
有时我早上醒来 会觉得自己特别自欺欺人
Some mornings I wake up feeling like such a fraud
连起床的勇气都没有
that I don't even know if I can get out of bed.
那你会怎么做
What do you do?
起床呗 然后一整天都纠结
Oh, I get out of bed anyway, and then I just go through the day
自己做得不够好
with this gnawing feeling that I'm not good enough.
派对还有很多准备工作等我去做
I have so much to do to get ready for this party.
我都不知道该怎么做完
I don't know how I'm-a get it all done.
如果你告诉本 他肯定会...
If you told Ben, I'm sure he would...
不 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
把我说的都忘了 好吗
Forget I said anything, okay?
对了 我今天在杂货店碰见了米歇尔
Yeah, I ran into Michelle today at the grocery store
她悄悄告诉我
and she sort of confided in me
她为这个聚会准备料理忙得不可开交
that she's feeling overwhelmed cooking for this party.
她快扛不住了
Like, it's too much.
她还告诉我
And, uh, she told me
什么都不要说...
not to say anything and...
我 我感觉我们的友谊正处在一个转折点
I-I feel like we're at a real turning point in our friendship.
你的约会怎么样
How was your date?
挺不错 但这不是真正的约会
it was good. But it wasn't really a date.
我只是去帮助了我的朋友卡洛琳
I was just helping out my friend Caroline.
她的朋友们一直想给她介绍对象
Her friends keep trying to set her up.
我知道这有点怪 对吧
I know it's a little weird, right?
我不这么认为 这就像四年级时
I don't think so. It's like in fourth grade
我让乔希当我的男朋友
when I got Josh F. To be my boyfriend
目的就是为了让烦人的泰勒离我远点
so that gross Tyler would leave me alone.
什么 打住
Uh, I'm sorry. Hold on.
你四年级就有男朋友了
You had a boyfriend in the fourth grade?
是啊 大家都有
Yeah. Everyone did.
除了奎恩 她太高了
Besides Quinn 'cause she was too tall.
-你为什么选择乔希 -没什么
- What made Josh F. Your boyfriend? - Nothing.
他就是个男朋友
He was just my boyfriend.
就是这么简单 爸爸
You're not missing anything, Dad.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
安娜会去本和米歇尔的聚会
that Anna is coming to Ben and Michelle's party.
迪莉娅
Oh, Delia,
我不想被陷害
I-I don't want to be set up.
我知道 所以别担心 不要有压力
I know, and that's why this is totally super chill. No pressure.
但我从骨子里知道
But I know in my bones
你会疯狂地爱上她
you're just gonna fall madly in love with her.
我的天啊 我等不及了
Oh, my God. I cannot wait.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? - Nothing.
只是"潇洒"的迪莉娅
It's just Delia being "Super chill."
卡洛琳
Caroline.
我的假男朋友 你...
My fake boyfriend. Are...
-你想要再来一次假约会吗 -好啊
- are you game for another fake date? - Yes!
这段假恋爱进度有点太快了
This fake relationship is moving so fast.
刺♥激♥
Spicy.
-怎么了 什么事 -嘿
- What? What is it? What? - Hey.
-你听上去压力很大 -我才没有压力
- You sound stressed. - I'm not stressed.
我是一个有着四个孩子的母亲
I'm a woman with four kids making food
明天还要给五十个人做饭 我说话就是这样的
for 50 people tomorrow, his is just how that person sounds.
再也不用了
Well, not anymore.
因为...我要把这个聚会承办出去
Because... I'm getting the party catered!
-什么 -交给我来办
- What? - I'm getting the party catered!
你应该休息 坐着一根手指都不要动
You deserve to relax, sit back and not lift a finger.
这是我们的纪念日
This is our anniversary.
-你是我的王后 -好吧
- And you are my queen. - Okay,
-你要从哪里订餐 -别担心
- where did you order from? - Don't worry.
我发现了一个小店
I found this amazing little hole-in-the-wall spot.
叫"妈妈私房♥菜" 很棒
It's called, uh, Mama's. It's fantastic.
吃过的人都给了五星好评
It gets five stars from everyone.
宝贝 交给我吧
Baby, I got this.
好吧 听上去能行
Okay, that works for me.
这些都不要了 谢谢
You know what? No, thanks, I'm good.
看看我性感的妻子 美死了
Look at my hot wife. Damn.
你知道我已经习惯了
You know I could get used to this.
吃的来了
There's the food.
别 别
Uh, no-no.
你何不在我准备食物的时候
Hey, why don't you go pour yourself a drink
去给自己倒杯饮料呢
while I set up the buffet?
-棒极了 快进来 -嘿
- All right! Yes. Come on. - Oh! Hey!
快进来 把东西放在那儿
Come on in. Set that down right there.
-剩下的要我帮忙吗 -就这些了
- You need help with the rest? - This is it.
这就是全部
This is all of it?
这就是店家给我的
This is all Mama gave me.
50个人就这些
For 50 people?
好了 兄弟 就这样
Cool. All right, man.
-要帮忙吗 -不用
- Need any help? - No!
-纪念日快乐 -纪念日快乐
- Happy anniversary! - Happy anniversary!
谢谢你们 欢迎
Thank you. Welcome.
嘿 我想某人今天很享受不做饭 是吧
Hey, I bet someone's enjoying not cooking today, huh?
事实上 我爱死了
Actually, I'm loving it.
真好
Oh, good.
宝贝
Baby. Oh.
恭喜 我们结婚十五年了
Congratulations. 15 years, boo.
谢谢 宝贝 闻上去真香
Thank you, baby. Oh, it smells so good.
看上去不错
Yeah, it looks so good.
-我要去吃些排骨 -吃点就行了
- I'm gonna load up on some ribs. - Rib.
一份 每人只能拿一份
Singular. Serving is one per person.
好吧
All right.
天啊 道格 别吃那么多起司通心粉
Damn, Doug! Easy on the mac and cheese.
我开玩笑的 道格 开玩笑的
I'm kidding, Doug. I'm kidding.
想吃多少吃多少 兄弟
Help yourself, brother.
但是你这确实太多了 道格
But really, that's a lot, Doug.
我来帮你盛吧
I'll get that for you.
不知道安娜什么时候到
I wonder when Anna's gonna get here.
能互相看见彼此不♥穿♥白大褂的样子
Oh, it's gonna be so fun to see each other
一定会很有趣
not in doctor clothes.
你和这个小妞到底是什么情况
What is it with you and this chick, huh?
你是不是跟她搞上了
I mean, what, are you hooking up with her or something?
我懂的 可能我
And I know, I-I come across
给别人的假象是一名很支持这种事情的丈夫
as the kind of husband who'd be totally into that kind of thing,
但不是这样的
but... not true.
好吗 不是这样的
Okay. Not true.
我会很受伤的
I'd be very deeply wounded.
我知道了
Noted.
非常感谢你能陪我
Thank you for doing this.
将心比心嘛
Oh, hey, it's only fair.
再说我可能也需要你
And listen, I may need you in June
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表