剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
猪排就在我手里 本
I had the ribs in my hand, Ben.
我有足够的猪排给所有人吃
I had enough ribs to feed all the people in my hands.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I messed up.
我不怪你生气
I don't blame you for being mad.
宝贝 我甚至没生你的气
Baby, I'm not even mad at you.
我在气我自己
I'm mad at me.
我就该自己做饭
I should've just cooked the food myself.
我只是不希望你压力这么大
I was trying to save you the stress.
当福里斯特告诉我你...
When Forrest told me that you were...
什么 等等 福里斯特
I'm sorry. Hold up. Forrest?
对 福里斯特
Yeah, Forrest.
他说你感觉压力山大 而且...
He told me that you were feeling overwhelmed, and...
好吧 等等 宝贝 听着
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Baby, listen,
我只是有点烦躁
I just get a little crazy stressed.
每年都是
Every year.
真的吗 你从来没表现出来过
You do? You never show it.
因为一下子就过去了 我就忘了
Because it's just a moment, and I get over it,
然后每年 当派对很成功时
and every year, the party's a blast,
当所有人都称赞我做饭好吃时
and everyone compliments me on my food,
我就忘了有多费劲了
and I forget about how hard it was.
我一直都是这么做的
That's my process.
是吗
It is?
是的 你以为我们怎么有的四个孩子
Yeah. How do you think we have four kids?
-跟你说 我有个好主意 -等等
- Oh, you know, I got a couple ideas. - Okay.
我还没感觉那么好呢
I'm not all the way there yet...
但这是我们的结婚纪念日
but it's our anniversary.
我爱你 我们应该享受这个时刻
I love you, and we should be having fun.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你说得对 宝贝 我们能做到的
You're right, baby, we got this.
我想跟你说 我很抱歉
And you know what? I'm sorry.
我就不该听福里斯特的话
I should've never listened to Forrest.
是我不该让他看到我脆弱的一面
And I should've never let him see me weak.
抱歉
Excuse me.
安娜 你好
Uh, hey, Anna. Hey.
韦德 你好啊
Hey, Wade, what's up?
你好
Oh, uh, what's up?
你的车快到了吗
Is your ride close?
没有 很远呢
Uh... no, it's very far.
好的 真好 是这样的
Ah. Okay, great, great. Um, look,
这件事 其实也不怎么重要 真的
this is, this is not even that big of a deal, really.
只是 我不想让你误会
I just, I didn't want you to leave with the wrong impression,
可能你也没怎么误会
if you even have an impression.
我不知道 你可能根本就没注意到我
I-I don't know, I probably didn't even make an impression,
真的没注意到其实也没事 真的没事
and if I didn't, that's okay, that's-that's cool.
好吧 现在我的车要到了
Yeah, okay, so now the ride is kind of close.
我没有和卡洛琳在一起
I'm not dating Caroline.
她只是我参加的丧偶团体帮助的朋友
she's just a friend from my widows group.
我 我是个鳏夫
I'm a, I'm a widower.
所以
And, uh,
我们就假装约会
we were pretending to date,
这样我们的朋友就不会天天想着介绍人了
uh, so that our friends would stop trying to set us up.
只是让我觉得压力很大
It's just way too much pressure.
然后就是 我...
And, um... and I...
我只是想自己遇到一个喜欢的人
I... I just wanted to meet somebody,
只是想再次体验爱情
and I wanted to feel something.
所以现在你知道了
So now that information is yours,
我希望你
and I hope that you have
晚上愉快
a good evening.
很高兴认识你
It was really nice to meet you.
感觉很好
Well, that was nice.
真的很好
That was really nice.
抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
没事没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我们都不是孩子了好吗
We're not teenagers, you know?
我是说 生活不容易
I mean, life's a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 确实不容易
Yeah, it, uh, it is.
但我不知道 我觉得
But I don't know, I kind of,
我现在还真感觉自己又变回了孩子
I kind of feel like a teenager right now.
-我觉得我应该 总之 -你应该 是的
- I think I should... Anyway. - You should, yeah. Okay.
好的 好
Okay. Yeah. Okay.
-让我来为你开门 -好
- Uh, here, oh, let me, uh, let me get the door. - Okay.
为了安娜 对吗 好的
For Anna, right? Okay.
好的 好的
All right, um... yeah.
再见
Bye.
这个速食版太难吃
This box stuff is so horrible.
我明天给你好好做 宝贝
I'll make you the real stuff tomorrow, baby.
韦德 韦德 韦德 过来 伙计
Wade, Wade, Wade, Wade, come here, man!
-你没事吧 伙计 -挺好
- Hey, you good, man? - Yeah, man.
-我很好 -韦德
- I'm so good. - Wade!
拿到她的电♥话♥了吗 你吻她了吗
Did you get her number? Did you kiss her?
谁啊
Who?
等等 怎么回事 你吻了安娜吗
Wait, what happened? Did you kiss Anna?
秘密 这是秘密
It's personal, that's personal.
-你就是吻了 -这是秘密 秘密
- You did! - That's personal, that's personal.
你就是吻了 等等
Yes, you so did. Wait,
你刚刚还和我在一起
you were just with me,
然后你出去了就吻了她
and then you go out and you kiss her.
你真是坏孩子
Oh, you are a bad boy.
天哪 卡洛琳
Whoa, whoa, Caroline, whoa.
抱歉 我喝醉了
I'm sorry, I'm wasted.
你吻了她 你吻了她 你们要结婚了
You kissed her, you kissed her, gonna be her mister.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表