剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
谢谢啊 佛利斯特
Thank you, Forrest, yeah.Yeah.
看来是的哦
Guess it is.
那我就写 你是一个
I'm gonna put down that you are a...
自起动的
self-starting
- 积极能干的人 - 积极能干的人 没错
go-getter.Go-getter. Right.
你知道我会对这种人说什么吗
You know what you say to those guys?
那就去另外找一个能干的活儿吧
Well, then, go get another job,
或者呢 积极主动的去找领一份工作吧
or self-start... looking for another job.
我们有好多吐槽的点呢
We had a ton of jokes like that.
这都是经验之谈啊
That is your experience talking.
你很专业的 佛利斯特
You know your stuff, Forrest.
当然了 我都干了二十年了
Yeah, I should. I did it for 20 years.
韦德 让我来搞
You know what, Wade? Let me drive.
- 起来 - 好的
Get out of there.Okay.
艾迪
Hey, Addie.
很遗憾你♥爸♥的事情
I'm sorry about your dad.
我爸怎么了
What about my dad?Uh...
他失业了啊
Him losing his job.
他失业了吗
He lost his job?
我天 怎么办啊
Oh, my God. What are we gonna do?
你怎么不知道呢
How did you not know?
对不起啊
I'm so sorry.
我开玩笑的
Oh, I was just joking.
这个消息当然是很沉痛了
Of-of course it's devastating news.
我是在苦中作乐呢
I just handle adversity with humor.
厉害啊
Good one.
好笑
Funny.
目标
Goals.
薪资范围
Wow.Salary range.
- 说得好 - 等下
Well said.Oh. Wait.
性别忘记填写了
You forgot to fill out gender.
不 这是陷阱
No, that's a trap.
你很快就会收到一大堆面试了呢
Man, you're gonna have, like, 20 interviews in no time.
好了 提交
All right, uh... submit.
我真得说啊
Guys, I got to admit
感觉自己老牛逼了
I'm buzzing right now!
迪莉娅 我们去吧
Hey, Delia, we should go, right?
为啥啊
Why?
因为
Uh, be...
我有事情要跟你说啊
'Cause I have to talk to you...
就是
Oh, yeah...And, um...
要去
Okay. ...in-in
卧室里面谈啊
in our bedroom.
卧室里面谈啊 好的吧
Oh, in our bedroom? Yeah, let's go.
好了 感谢大家 大家再见
All right, bye, everybody. Thank you, love you!
我是没搞懂吗
Hey, um, am I missing something?
- 怎么了 - 感觉他不抑郁了呢
What?He doesn't seem depressed.
就是他特别激动 或者特别饿的时候
Oh, no, he also needs to have sex when he's
也都要啪啪呢
really excited, or, you know, he's really hungry, or...
这么一想 还挺随机的
It's pretty random, actually, now that I think about it.
好的吧 谢谢啊
Okay.Okay, thank you.
恩恩
Yeah.
给我递一下青豆啊
Would you pass me the lima beans?
好的啊
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
给你
Here you go.
这什么
What's this?
本 太美了吧
Oh, Ben, this is beautiful!
- 喜欢吗 - 爱死了
Yeah, you like it?I love it!
感觉好真实啊
It-it looks so real.
因为就是真的啊
That's because it is real.
什么啊
What?
我不能要 宝贝
I can't take this.Baby, but you just
- 你不是说你超爱吗 - 我以为是假的啊
said you loved it.I loved it when I thought it was fake.
什么男的给自己老婆送真钻石啊
But what man gives his wife a real diamond?
就是一个刚刚签了
Maybe a man that just got
大合同的男人啊
the biggest contract of his life.
我想对你好啊
Let me do something nice for you.
我才不要戴着这条项链
Come on, now. I'm not gonna
跑到好市多
wear that necklace to Costco
去给孩子们买♥♥便宜牛仔裤呢
to buy bulk jeans for our kids.
那就不要再穿便宜牛仔裤了啊
Well, then stop buying bulk jeans!
我懂了 现在我们变了
Oh, I see, so, now we're that family
成了那种要戴满身钻石 穿名牌牛仔裤的家庭了
who wears name-brand jeans, drenched in diamonds?
你变了 本
You've changed, Ben.
啥啊
Wha...?
就一颗钻石 戴不了满身好吧
You can't really be drenched in one diamond.
- 喂迪莉娅 - 喂韦德
Hi, Wade.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
还真挺忙的
Actually, yeah, I am.
准备要见客户呢
I'm, uh, I'm about to meet a client.
抱歉 不关我的事
I'm sorry, I don't care.
我需要你
I need you.
佛利斯特有面试了
Forrest got an interview.
太好了啊
Hey, that's great news.Mm-hmm.
你也觉得搞吧
You'd think.
一小时之后了
It's in an hour.
我觉得他不会去了 你懂的
- I don't think he's going. I-- you know,
他好像癫狂了 韦德
I think he's kind of gone off the rails, Wade.
这些领带都不配我的衬衫
None of these ties go with my shirt!
一条都不合适
None of them, look!
我换件衬衫吧
I got to try on another shirt now.
太好了 不过你知道吗
Great! You know what, though?
我还是先喝杯咖啡吧
Maybe I should have a cup of coffee first.
要咖啡吗 韦德
Cup of coffee, Wade?Um...
- 要咖啡吗老婆 - 不要了呢
Deels, cup of coffee?No, thank you.
我煮一壶好了
I'll make a pot of coffee!
我煮一壶
I'll just make a pot.
这一早上真费劲啊
Okay, so it's been a hard morning.
我花了两小时才让他穿上裤子
It took me two hours to get him into pants.
他没穿裤子
He's not wearing pants.
我知道韦德
I know, Wade!
又有点退步了
We backslid a little bit here.
我觉得他是在找任何借口
Look, I think he's looking for any reason to
- 不想去面试 - 迪莉娅
avoid going to this interview.Delia?
- 怎么了老公 - 咖啡在哪里
Yes, dear?Where's the coffee?
都被你喝完了
Oh, you drank all the coffee.
没事的 没事的
That's okay... that's okay.
因为我对穿什么衬衫又有大发现了
'Cause I had a breakthrough on the shirt thing, so...
他会没事的对吧
Okay, he's gonna be okay, right?
他需要冷静下来深呼吸吧
I mean, he just needs to calm down and he needs to breathe.
他呼吸的挺好的
I think he is breathing.
那就是我需要深呼吸
Then Ineed to breathe.
反正我就知道
Okay? Somebody needs to breathe
得有人需要深呼吸
is all I know!
是我需要深呼吸
It's me, I need to breathe.
你就在这冷静冷静
All right, look, uh, you just stay here and breathe.
我去跟他聊聊好吧
I'm gonna go talk to him, okay?
好
Okay.
深呼吸啊
Just breathe, breathe.
佛利斯特
Hey, Forrest.
你怎么样啊
How you doing, buddy?
我跟你说实话啊
Oh, I'm gonna be honest with you, man.
我不好
I'm not great.
怎么了呢
Well, what happened?
昨天你还那么激动弄简历呢
Yesterday, you were so excited.
是啊 然后我就收到了面试邀请
Yeah, I was, and then I got the interview.
然后你就害怕了
And that got you scared.
我都二十年没面试过了 韦德
I haven't had a job interview in 20 years, Wade.
二十年啊
20 years.
我得多努力多优秀啊
I had to shave a ponytail for it.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表