剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
-是是是 -对吧 我们之间没事吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, we're good, right?
没伤感情吧 我爱你们
No hard feelings, right? Yeah, I love you!
对 我们爱你
No, we love you.
好的 好 好 太好了
Okay! All right! All right! Yeah.
冻酸奶 来吧
Fro-yos! Come on!
拜托拜托 滴滴 第一声嘛
Come on. Come on. Beep. Just give me a beep.
就一声 滴一声就行
Give me one, give me one beep.
丫头们 听着
Hey, girls, um, listen,
我知道命运不公的不只是我
I know I'm not the only one that fate dealt a crappy hand to.
还有你们
You guys got that, too.
所以如果你们也愤怒 我希望你们发泄出来
So, if you're feeling mad, I want you to let it out.
我是说 我挺愤怒
I mean, I'm feeling pretty mad
因为你忘了把车停在哪里了
that you forgot where you parked your truck.
拜托 我认真的
Come on. I'm serious.
如果愤怒 你们就发泄出来
If you're feeling mad, just let it out.
相信我 你们会感觉好一点的
Trust me. You'll-you'll feel better.
我是说 我想 看到我朋友们和妈妈在一起
I mean, I guess, when I see my friends with their moms,
我会觉得有什么被夺走了
I feel kind of ripped off.
那你觉得我怎么想
How do you think I feel?
妈妈去世后 我们三个做什么都在一起
After Mom died, the three of us did everything together.
但现在 爸爸 你在外面有了自己的事
But now, Dad, you're off doing your own stuff
或者参加你的什么谈话组
or at one of your stupid groups.
然后突然 你也只想着男生
And, all of a sudden, you care what boys think
天天和他们在网上聊到半夜
and spend all of your time online with them.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
一切都乱了 我讨厌这一切
Everything's just messed up, and I hate it!
看着我 这段时间你是这么感觉的吗
Hey, hey, hey. Is that what's been going on with you?
娜塔莉
Natalie,
你知道我永远都会抽时间陪你
you know I'm always gonna make time to spend with you,
不管你有多讨厌
no matter how annoying you get.
小笨蛋
Idiot.
-你才笨 -你永远都不会失去我
- Shut up. - And you're never gonna lose me.
再过几年 你就会自己努力去做这件事了
In a couple years, you're gonna want to try.
但也永远不会成功
But that is never gonna happen.
不过发泄出来还是很开心 对吧
Does feel pretty good to let it out though, doesn't it?
对
It does.
对 来抱抱 抱抱
Yeah. Come here. Come here.
看
Oh, hey, look.
你的车
It's your truck.
天哪 真远
Whoa, that's a long way.
-得有三十英尺了 爸 -是啊 还是叫优步吧
- It's, like, 30 feet, Dad. - Yeah. I-- Let's Uber.
-不到三十英尺 -卖♥♥了吧
- Less than 30 feet. - No. Let's sell it.
这次我绝对付账
This time, I am definitely paying.
只要能让你不吼我们
Well, whatever keeps you from hulking out on us again,
我都同意
I'm good.
韦德不会
Wade is not going
再吼谁了 因为他现在开心了
to hulk out anymore, because he's happier
而且也有了更强的自我认真
and he's more self-aware now.
还有呢 说出来吧
And... go ahead.
因为我 是我做到的
Because of me. I did it.
是的 是你 福里斯特 谢谢你
Yes, you did. Forrest, thank you so much
那天球赛里替我
for filling in for me at soccer the other day.
我知道你不喜欢那些事
I know that wasn't your idea of fun.
都过去了 不过这次你请客
Water under the bridge. You're paying though.
-对吧 -对 我请
- Right? - Uh, yeah, I'm paying.
我要个海鲜拼盘
I'm gonna get the seafood tower
还要牛排和这份牛排
and the steak and the other steak.
天哪 那...好吧
Whoa. That's, uh... Okay, sure.
别看
Don't look now.
她又要过来了
She's coming back for seconds.
她就在这里工作 本
She works here, Ben.
今晚就五个人吗
Oh, just five tonight, right?
不是 六个
Uh, no, there are six.
我约的人刚到
And here comes my date right now.
我决定了我要龙虾
I've decided I'm getting lobster.
应该点两份 这里龙虾很小
Oh, you should get two. They're small.
还是一份吧 这里龙虾也很贵
You could just get one. They're also expensive.
要不要一瓶红酒呢
Do we want a bottle of wine?
-来两瓶吧 -一瓶 不 一瓶吧
- We want two? - One bottle. No, one bottle.
-你们这里最贵的是什么 -你要什么都行
- What's your most expensive thing? - What-Whatever you want.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表