剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
前情提要
我有个叫韦德的朋友
I have this friend Wade,
我觉得你们俩真的能来电
and I just feel like you guys would really hit it off.
-好吧 我试试 -太棒了
- Yeah, I'm in. - ?Oh, that's great!
对了 我叫安娜
I'm Anna, by the way.
-你是迪莉娅说的安娜 -你是迪莉娅说的韦德
- You're Delia's Anna? ?- And you're Delia's Wade.
-对 -很高兴认识你 韦德
- I am. - ?It was very nice meeting you, Wade.
韦德 怎么了
Wade, what's up?
认识你真的很高兴
It was really nice to meet you.
你没事吧 老爸
Are you okay, Dad?
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
没事
Nothing!
神兽 第一季 第十集
我爸一早上又笑又跳的
So... my dad was smiling and dancing all morning.
甚至还多给了我一美元吃午餐
And even gave me an extra dollar for lunch
说是"随便花"
and said "Knock yourself out,"
-你知道什么意思 对吧 -知道 糖果
- so you know what that means, don't you? - Yeah. Candy.
你太了解我了
You totally get me.
听着 韦德感觉很好
Listen... Wade is feeling good.
那个女的让他高兴得又是后滚翻又是唱圣歌♥
that woman's got him doing backflips, singing spirituals.
娜塔莉说的吗
Natalie said that?
不 是我想象的
No, but that's how I imagine it.
就因为一个吻吗
All this from one kiss?
如果上一垒就这样
If this is first base,
等这小子全垒打了会是什么样啊
what is gonna happen if that boy makes it all the way home?
我安排的
I called it.
我知道安娜会跟韦德合得来
I knew Anna was gonna be right for Wade.
你弄那玩意儿做什么
What are you doing with those things? ?
这个就要这样才有用 福里斯特
This is how they work, Forrest.
-这对我们来说太好了 -我们
- Oh, this is gonna be so good for us. - ?For us?
对 我和安娜
Yeah. Me and Anna.
还有你 这对大家都很好
And you. It's gonna be good for everyone.
行吧
Oh, yeah.
我觉得你这样做不对
I don't think you're doing that right.
就是这样 福里斯特
Yes, I am, Forrest.
别像个大男人似的指手划脚
Try not to mansplain... aah!
你一定要让狗到处蹭吗 非要这样吗
Do you have to let the dogs up on everything? Seriously?
我得说 我开始投入了
I got to say, I'm getting excited.
我希望她也能投入
I mean, I hope she's getting excited.
你觉得她开始投入了吗
You think she's getting excited?
她到底有没有聊过我
Did she talk about me at all?
我们是医生 我们不会坐在休息室
We're doctors. So it's not like we sit around the break room
互相编辫子 讨论男孩子
braiding each other's hair, talking about boys.
你知道的 我们忙得很
You know, we're, we're pretty busy.
-救死扶伤 -那是当然
- Saving lives. - ?Yeah. Of, of course.
-抱歉 我只是有点紧张 -开玩笑的
- I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous. - I'm just kidding.
我们当然会讨论男孩子
We totally talk about boys.
特别是你 她喜欢你
Specifically you. And she likes you.
她真的很喜欢你
She, like, likes you likes you.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - ?Yeah.
-那太棒了 -是啊
- That's so great. - ?I know.
-她很有趣 -对啊
- She's so much fun. ?- Yeah.
她对生活很有热情
She's so spontaneous.
她是传染病学专家
She's an infectious disease specialist.
如果你见过足够多的人
It's like, when you've seen enough people
遭受无法治愈的肉食性寄生虫病的折磨
who've just been ravaged by incurable flesh-eating parasites,
你自然就能学会活在当下
you really learn to live in the moment.
-是吧 -腿张开
- Yeah. - ?Spread 'em.
我有两个孩子
I mean, I have two kids.
所以生活情趣真不是我的强项
So spontaneity is not really my strong suit.
我只是... 我希望能跟上她的节奏
I just-- Oh, I hope I can keep up with her.
-跟上谁的节奏 -一个约会对象而已
- Keep up with who? - Oh, uh-- Uh, just a date.
没什么特别的
Nobody, nobody special.
态度不错
Nice attitude.
送中餐的外卖♥♥小哥来了
The guy came in with the Chinese food.
-信♥用♥卡♥能给我一下吗 -好的
- Can I have a credit card? ?- Yeah.
-只是约会对象吗 -对 只是约会对象
- Just a date? ?- Yeah. Just a date.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Okay. - ?What?
她们不需要知道这些
They don't need to know that.
知道你喜欢她吗
That you like her?
是 没错 有点
Yeah. Okay. A little. Yeah.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I do. I do.
太好了
Yes!
我就知道
I knew it!
所有人都应该一切听我的
Everyone should listen to me all of the time.
好了 我可能得走了 祝你...
Okay. I should probably go. So, you...
约会愉快
have fun.
乔伊斯 过来
Oh, Joyce, hi.
走之前再让我抱一下
Okay, just one more cuddle before I go.
你敢再碰那条狗试试
Don't you touch that dog.
我没时间再给你粘毛了
I do not have time to roll you again.
-你往后退 -好吧
- You back away. ?- Okay.
挺帅的嘛 老爸
Looking good, Dad.
谢谢 你们点这么多吃的做什么
Thank you. Why'd you guys order so much food?
我不记得我们喜欢的是炒面还是捞面
I couldn't remember if we like chow mein or lo mein,
所以我们都点了
so we ordered both.
我不会晚回来的 把门锁好
I won't be late. Lock the door.
我带着手♥机♥
I've got my phone.
幸运饼干等我回来一起吃
And don't eat those fortune cookies without me.
当然
Of course not.
我想我们喜欢的好像是芝麻凉面
I think it's sesame noodles that we like.
爸爸 我们可以再订一些吗
Dad, can we order more?
不行
Nope.
这个位子太棒了
This table is amazing.
我本来觉得订个位子就满足了
I was just happy to get a reservation,
但是 他们真的竭尽全力了
but, wow, they really pulled out all the stops, huh?
事实上 应该是我告诉了服务员
Actually, I may have told the hostess
今天是你的生日
that it's your birthday
你还升职了
and you got a promotion.
如果你能配合的话
So if you could just play along,
-就太好了 -生日加升职
- that'd be really great. - Birthday and a promotion?
-生活真美好 我还有一个问题 -说吧
- Life is good. I just have one question for you. - Yes.
那我今天满多少岁
How old am I today?
三十五
Thirty-five.
这真是我度过的最好的生日
That's the best birthday ever.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
韦德这么开心真好
It was so cute seeing Wade so excited.
-我也很兴奋 -也很不安
- I'm excited. - And nervous.
不 别担心
No. Don't worry.
韦德会没事的
Wade's gonna be just fine.
只要他别说太多话 别把气氛搞僵
Long as he doesn't say too much or get too intense,
不多想 行为举止正常 别试着搞笑
overthink anything, act weird, or try to be funny,
那他就没事了
he's good.
天啊 要小心的点可真多
God, that's a lot of caveats.
没错 但当你第一次约会时
It is, but when you're first dating somebody,
你得展现最好的自己
you have to present the best version of yourself.
没错
Bingo.
-早期约会时没人会喜欢你 -没错
- There's no you like early date you. - Oh, true.
刚认识你的三周
Early date me didn't wear my glasses
约会时我都没戴眼镜
for the first three weeks I knew you.
但在我的眼中你仍然是一个高大 模糊的男人
But you were still a big, fine blur of a man.
刚开始约会时 福里斯特
Early date Forrest
在我生病时给我送了汤
brought me soup when I was sick.
他说这是他自己做的
Yeah. He said he made it himself,
但我知道是餐厅里的
but I knew he got it at a restaurant.
真好
That's sweet.
但现在他却连上厕所都不关门了
But now he leaves the door open when he sits on the toilet.
如果你想要我在
If you want me to listen to you
你讲述你的一天时认真听
while you're telling me about your day,
我就得把门开着
I got to keep the door open.
不然就太不礼貌了
Otherwise, it would be rude.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表