剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
如果他们不要我呢
What if they don't want me?
如果没人要我呢
What if no one wants me?
佛利斯特 我真的很明白
Oh, Forrest, if anyone knows how hard it is
从头再来的感觉
to start over, it's me.
没多久之前
And there was a time not that long ago,
我还想找个地洞钻进去
that I was looking for a hole to crawl into,
再也不出来了呢
never to come out of.
你找到那个洞了吗
Did you ever find that hole?
没有
No.
因为
Because...
你说服了我 不需要那个洞
you talked me out of it.
我最最黑暗低谷的时候
When I was in my darkest place,
你从没放弃过我
you never gave up on me.
你让我意识到
You made me realize that
还有人在乎我
there were people that cared about me,
我还能想到办法向前看
and that I could find a way to move on.
你是那么不屈不挠
You were relentless.
是啊 因为我知道你能做到的
Yeah, because I knew you could do it.
就跟我知道你可以去面试一样的
Just like I know that you can do this.
因为帮过我的人
Because the same amazing people
此时此刻
that helped me
也在这里帮你
are here to help you.
你说得对
You're right.
你说的没错
You're right, it's...
只不过是个面试而已
It's just a job interview.That's it.
如果你们觉得我可以 我就可以
If you guys think I can do it, then I can do it.
你可以的
You can do it. I--
都几点了
Oh, my God! Is that the time?
还半小时了
This thing starts in a half an hour!
天啊
Oh, boy...
- 佛利斯特 - 韦德 我得走了
Forrest!Wade, I got to go, man.
你得穿裤子
You got to put your pants on.
是哦 我穿裤子
Yeah, yeah, I'll get the pants on.
嗯呢
Yeah.
老公
Babe...
谢谢你的项链
thank you for the necklace.
很好看
It's beautiful.
那你要留下吗
So, you're gonna keep it?
不行 太贵重了
I can't. It's too much.
不是因为不喜欢
It's not that I don't love it.
但你知道我怎么长大的
But... you know how I grew up.
但你看看我们现在
But look where we are now.
我们很好啊
We're doing fine.
我们之所以过得好 是因为十五年来
And the reason why we're doing fine is for 15 years,
我开着车到处去找打折的洗衣液买♥♥
I've been driving across town for deals on detergent.
- 你以为我很喜欢这样吗 - 有点吧
You think I enjoy doing that? Kind of.
是啊 超级满足啊
Well, yeah, it is extremely satisfying.
我一直也很感激你这么辛勤持家
And I've always appreciated that about you, baby.
我就是觉得 等我们成功了
I just always thought that once we made it,
你就可以放松一下 享受生活了
you could relax and enjoy things.
酒店这个活儿是挺好的
Look, the hotel job is great.
我也很为你骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
但是做完了之后呢 酒店修好了之后呢
But in a few months, the hotel's done, and then what?
我从小长到大的经历就是
Growing up the way I did, you're always
永远要担心之后的事情
getting ready for the other shoe to drop.
所以每天就要杞人忧天吗
So, we're gonna spend our entire lives waiting on the other shoe?
就不能及时享乐 活在当下吗
I want to be able to enjoy the good times when we have them.
现在多美好啊
And these are the good times, baby!
确实
They are.
但如果你不跟我一起
But I can't enjoy them
我自己怎么享受呢
if you won't enjoy them with me.
所以求你了
So, please...
真的求求你 米歇尔·泰勒
pretty please, Michelle Taylor,
留下项链吧
would you keep the damn necklace?
- 确实很好看 - 所以你试戴了啊
It does look amazing on me.So you tried it on?
试试又不花钱
It doesn't cost anything to try it on.
不不不
Ah, no!
我要看看
I need to see it.
完美
Ooh, yes.
至少跟我说这是打折货吧
At least tell me you got it on sale.
宝贝 我肯定是打折时候买♥♥的啊
What? Baby, you know I got it on sale.
我选择相信你咯
Mm-hmm, I choose to believe you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hi there.
嘛呢老弟
What's up?
你干嘛呢
Oh, what are you doing?
佛利斯特·克莱因-麦卡伦
Forrest Klein-McCallum?
我就是
Speaking.
不过我们又没在打电♥话♥
But we're not on the phone, so, uh...
见面要说你好 你好
- you know, people say hello-- hello.
我是该跟着你吗
Uh, should I follow you?
好的吧
Okay.
不堵车呢都
So, uh, traffic was good.
庆祝我老弟佛利斯特找到新工作
To my man Forrest and his new gig.
- 干杯 - 我成功了
Cheers, man.Yes, I did it!
重回职场了
I'm back, baby!
还有啊
And...
今晚我们请
tonight is on us.Yeah!
- 不要争 - 什么
No argument.What?
你确定吗
Whoa, are you sure about that?
确定啊 菜单上最贵的
Yeah, the most expensive
也不过九刀而已
thing on the menu is nine bucks.
对了宝贝
Ah... oh, hey, baby.
我在想啊
Hmm? I was thinking.
今晚之后
After tonight, Mm-hmm.
所有酒店这一点赚到的额外的钱
all of the extra money I make on this hotel gig,
都直接拿去给孩子们存大学学费
it's going straight to start the kids' college funds.
老公
Oh, baby.
我太为你骄傲了 宝贝
I am so proud of you, honey!
- 谢了 迪迪 - 我就说吧
Thanks, Deels.Look, I told you,
你没什么好担心的
you had nothing to worry about.
再给你来杯酒吧
Now, let's get you another drink.
给你来两杯吧 反正本和米歇尔请客呢
Let's get you two because Ben and Michelle are buying!
- 给你两杯 - 都是本买♥♥单啦
I'm gonna get you two.It's really on Ben.
所以你♥爸♥到底是干嘛的
So, what exactly does your dad do?
超厉害的
It's so amazing.
业绩评估
He does performance reviews,
调整福利计划
coordinates benefit packages,
进行冲突调节
conducts conflict mediation.
大人好无聊哦
Man, being an adult blows.
谢谢你相信我
Hey, thanks for having faith in me.
我就是被各种
God, I was just so freaked out
不确定性吓到了
by the uncertainty of it all.
但现在我知道了
But now, I know exactly what I'm gonna
之后的二十年我都要干嘛了
be doing for the next 20 years.
两杯玛格丽特
Ah, uh, two margaritas.
因为就跟过去二十年我♥干♥的是一样的
Because it's the same thing I've been doing for the last 20 years.
对啊 很好是不是
Yeah, that's, uh, that's a good thing, right?
很好
It's great.
市场部也有个凯伦
They have a Karen in marketing, too.
然后休息室里面
Their, uh, uh, break room has,
不是桌上足球而是乒乓球
has Ping-Pong instead of foosball.
你懂我对乒乓球的看法的
And you know how I feel about Ping-Pong, but...
不过我会习惯的 但重点是
I'll get used to it. The point is...
完全不会有任何挑战了
it won't be a challenge at all.
你开心吗
Are you... happy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来那么害怕 不会有人给我新工作了
I was so scared that no one was gonna give me a job.
但现在他们给我了
But they did, and now...
我又回到原点了
I'm right back where I was.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表