剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
我真的
I'm-I'm very...
怎么样
Hey. How was it?
地狱般的折磨
Excruciating.
不过我吃了药了 没事了
But I took my medicine, and it's done. Dad.
老爸 你快进来
Dad, Dad, Dad. You have to come in
签个免责声明我才能玩
and sign a waiver so I can play.
快点啊
Come on, Dad, hurry up!
我简直服了
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我有啥错
I have nothing to apologize for.
你还想不想看你女儿打篮球了
Do you want to watch your little girl's basketball games?
还是要在家一直大喊你是对的
Or do you want to sit home and yell about how right you are?
教练
Hey, Coach?
都七点了 不能让我去喝个酒吗
It's 7:00 p.m. Can't I just go drink?
我想道歉 是我过分了
I want to apologize. I was out of line.
我就是闭不了嘴
It's just hard for me to stay silent.
所以你现在是在闭嘴吗
So this is you staying silent?
我只是知道我女儿是控球后卫
I just know my daughter's a point guard.
她是
She is.
她很厉害
She's a natural.
但是她一直霸占着球
But she hogs the ball
而且投篮太多了
and she shoots too much.
她就是典型的教练养出来的孩子
She's a classic coach's kid.
这不是
Eh, that's not...
她不是
That's, uh... That's...
她就是这样的
That's exactly what she is.
我知道 所以除非她先学会团队合作
I know. And I'm never gonna let her play point guard
不然我不会让她当控球后卫的
until she learns how to play team ball.
- 聪明啊 - 我知道
That's smart.I know.
但是如果她老爸不知道闭嘴坐下来好好看比赛
And she's never gonna learn how to play team ball
她永远也学不会团队合作的
until her father sits down and shuts up.
作为教练我也会这么说的
As a coach, that's exactly what I'd say.
但是是说别人家孩子
About someone else's kid.
对不起 瓦妮莎
I'm sorry, Vanessa.
谢谢你
Thank you.
教练 你有空吗
Coach, do you have a second?
我女儿凯特琳是俱乐部的中锋
My daughter Caitlyn plays center on a club team...
大哥 让这姐们好好当教练
Hey, man. Let the woman do her job.
好好喝酒吧
And drink.
滚开 滚开啊你
Get lost. Get lost!
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表