剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表
谢谢说服我今晚去参加舞会
And... thanks for making me go tonight.
当然啦
Of course.
但是这些都不是我想穿的鞋
And neither of these are the shoes I wanted.
- 我再去 - 找找
I'll go...Try again?
- 是啊 我再去 - 接着找找
Yeah, I'll keep... yes, keep going. Yeah.
- 快点格蕾丝 - 不好意思
Come on, Grace. Okay. GRACE: Sorry.
- 把另外一只耳环也带上 - 等等
Let's put on the other earring. Hold on.
看这边
Now look over here.
看这边 安德鲁
Look over here. Uh, Andrew?
看这里 收点下巴
Look here.Put your chin down.
看这边 看我
Look right here, look right here at me.
大伙 如果你们让我拍一张好看的照片
Guys, guys, if you let me take a good one,
我会邮件发给你们的
I'll e-mail it to you, okay? All right, so...
用你的手把外套压平整
- put your hands-- ah--straighten out your jacket,
把你的肩膀挺高点
and your shoulders, put your shoulders up high.
大伙 大伙
Guys, guys, guys! Guys!
- 佛利斯特 - 我得到了 - 得到什么
Forrest... I got it!You got what?
- 我得到工作了 周一开始上班 - 拜托
I got the job! I start on Monday! Please.
恭喜
Wow!Congratulations!
恭喜
Yay! Congratulations!
你们能让我
Can you guys just... Can we still...
太好了 你得到工作了
Yes! You got the job! Yes!
我只是想照完
I just want... I'm just trying...
看看你们 你们看起来太棒了
Oh, my God! Look at you! You guys look so great!
好吧大伙 就看向这
All right, guys. Okay, great. Just look...
拜托了 就快点看向这边
Please, just look right here really quick.
- 抱歉 我妈妈有点等不及了 - 爸爸 就让我们先去吧
Uh, sorry, my mom's getting impatient.Dad, can we please go?
当然了
Of course.
你们当然可以先去
Yes, of course you can.
去吧去吧
Go ahead. Go.Come on.
嘿 狗仔队
Okay. Hi. Hey. Hey. Paparazzi.
再见
Bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
她走了
There she goes.
你做到了
You did it.
我们一起做到的
We all did it.
你还好吗 韦德
You good, Wade?
我还好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
我要去焦虑地踱步直到格蕾丝回家
I'm just gonna go pace around till Grace gets home.
佛利斯特 去买♥♥酒
Forrest, beer run.
我都不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what's going on.
- 她要去哪 - 我们有很多要告诉你的
Where is she going?Yeah, we got a lot to fill you in on.
- 肯定的 - 但你得到那份工作了
Yeah, totally.Hey, but you got the job!
我终于得到工作了
I got the job, though! Right?
- 我说了你能行 - 真好
I told you. I told you. It's good.
为了过生日的吉儿 敬她
To Jill on her birthday.
干杯
Cheers.
也敬我的佛利斯特
And to my Forrest
还有他的新工作
and his new job.
- 谢谢亲爱的 - 我真为你骄傲
Aw. Thank you, sweetie.Aw, I'm so proud of you.
多棒的一夜啊
Wow, what a night.
我永远也忘不了我们第一次
You know, I will never forget
从那扇门出来送格蕾丝
the first time we walked Grace
去幼儿园的情景
out that door to go to kindergarten.
现在她都能跟男孩一起跳舞了
And now she's at a dance with a boy
然后娜塔莉都长粉刺了
and Natalie's got acne.
时间怎么过得这么快
I mean how could time move so quickly.
我有天买♥♥了
You know what? I bought
一个灯泡
a light bulb the other day.
属于那种新型的灯泡
And it's one of those new ones, you know,
可以持续使用十五年的那种
that's supposed to last 15 years.
然后我意识到
And I realized
我下次换这枚灯泡的时候
that the next time I change this bulb,
艾迪都要从大学毕业了
Addie will have graduated from college.
怎么回事啊
What is going on
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
过去的十二年里 我至少有一个小孩子
For the last 12 years, I've had at least one little one
整天缠着我
underneath me all day long,
让我心烦
getting on my nerves.
现在他们都上学了
Now they're gonna all be in school
每天上七个小时 我可怎么办
for seven hours a day. What am I gonna do?
- 有没有打算找份工作 - 工作
- You thinking about getting a job? - Job?
我十二年都没上过班了
I haven't been in the workforce for 12 years.
我只上过一年半的大学
I only have a year and a half of college.
我能找到什么工作
What kind of job can I get?
你可以为自己休息段时间
You could take some time for yourself.
放松
Relax.
我可没法一整天放松 那压力太大了
I can't relax all day. That's stressful.
你以为时间
You think time
就会静静待在原地
is just kind of standing still.
你们在同一所屋子里 同样的办公室
You know, you're in the same house, same office,
同一个长得像长颈鹿的医生秤
same doctor scale that looks like a giraffe.
那些不知道把玩具车
And yet little kids that didn't know
塞在哪里的孩子们却在长大
where to park their Hot Wheels are growing up,
做♥爱♥ 找工作
having sex, getting jobs,
变得成熟性感
being hot.
我肯定我跟你是一边的
I'm sure I agree with you.
但你说的是什么意思
Yeah. But what?
当我失业的时候
FORREST: And when I was unemployed,
日子一天天过得很慢
the days just crawled by.
现在我只有一个短短的周末就又要上班了
And now I got a weekend before I have to go back to work.
我还有那么多的计划
You know, and I had so many plans, too.
我想上航海课
I was gonna take sailing lessons.
我还想做船模型
I-I was gonna build that model ship.
我还想再看一遍火线
Yeah.I was gonna binge The Wire.
- 我听说那部剧很好看 - 二十个人跟我说
Oh, I hear that's such a great show. 20 people told me
- 我得去看那部剧 - 越狱都没看过呢
I need to watch that. Yeah.
大伙
Guys,
我们还没那么老
we're not thatold.
我们没有那么老 谁还要再来一杯
We're not that old. Come on. Who wants a refill?
我不喝了
Oh, not me.
都八点十五了 我天
'Cause it's 8:15. Oh, my God!
我怎么跟个一百岁老太太一样
I am a hundred years old.
你猜怎么着 其实是安德鲁呢
And guess what? It was Andrew.
格蕾丝紧张死了
Oh, Grace was so nervous.
我也紧张死了
And I was so nervous, but...
但我们成功了
We pulled it off.
你要是能看到就好了
I wish you could have seen her.
她真的
Oh, she was...
浑身发着光
She was glowing.
太美了
Just so... so beautiful.
长大了
So grown-up.
我呢
As for me, well...
我知道你很担心我
I know you were worried about me.
但我挺好的啊
But I'm doing okay.
我一直都想再出去约会
I've been trying to get out into the dating world, but...
不过你可把标准定的太高了
but you're a tough act to follow.
而且啊
And you know what?
可能你就是我今生挚爱吧 吉尔
Maybe you were the one true love of my life, Jill.
可能不会第二次再有那种感觉了
Maybe lightning doesn't strike twice.
即便这样
And if so,
反正我也拥有了你二十年
well, I got to have you for 20 years.
我就是世界上最幸运的男人了
Which makes me the luckiest guy ever.
抱歉我错过了你的生日
I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
希望你喜欢这些花
I hope you like the flowers.
爱你
I love you.
我问你啊 本
Let me ask you something, Ben.
你喜欢大学女生吗
Mm-hmm.Do you like college girls?
我不知道你看到啥了 老婆
Okay, look, I don't know what you think you saw, baby,
但是有时候我一看运动网站 那些小窗口
but you go to these sports sites, and these windows.
剧集 | 神兽 | 导航列表