剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
in order for it to be a good experiment.
我有美国政♥府♥的许可
I've got a U. S. government clearance,
我不明白为什么布兰登和团队
and I don't see why Brandon and the team
感觉他们必须对我隐瞒一些事情
feel like they have to keep anything from me.
现在,我开始想知道
Now, I'm beginning to wonder what the heck
他们为我准备了什么
they've got in store for me.
因此,我将向您展示的内容
So what I am going to show you
可能会为我们在该土地上
may offer an explanation for some
看到的一些情况提供一个解释
of what we've been seeing on the property.
我一打开这个你就明白了
You'll understand as soon as I open this up.
特拉维斯:哇
TRAVIS: Wow.
特拉维斯:传说中在这个牧场上发生了很多事情
TRAVIS: The legend is that things happen on this ranch.
塞加拉:好的,那是尖峰
SEGALA: Okay, that's spiking.
‐那可能很危险 ‐它是从那里来的
‐That could be dangerous. ‐It's coming from up there.
埃里克:信♥号♥♥来自天空
ERIK: The signal was coming from the sky.
-那是什么? ‐特拉维斯:你们看到了吗?
‐What is that? ‐TRAVIS: Do you guys see that?
它从山岭后面飞了过来 嗖
It flew from behind the mesa. Foom.
‐就是这样 -又来了
‐There it is. ‐There it is again.
哇 那绝对是光束
Whoa. That's a definite beam.
那个物体出现的那一刻,牛就有了反应
The moment that object appeared, the cow reacted.
豪:我们正在处理某种
HOWE: We are dealing with some kind of intelligence
有能力让人瘫痪的情报
that has the ability to paralyze.
坎杜斯:感觉就像有人从地下敲击一样
KANDUS: It felt like someone was knocking from under the floor.
-那是什么? ‐托马斯:那是一块碎骨吗?
‐What is that? ‐THOMAS: Is that a fragmented bone?
埃里克:它可能是人类遗骸
ERIK: It could be human remains.
我们在这片土地下有一些活跃的东西
We have something active beneath this property.
‐特拉维斯:这里很臭 ‐托马斯:我不想在这里待太久
‐TRAVIS: It stinks in here. ‐THOMAS: I don't want to stay in here very long.
特拉维斯:我们刚刚接触到了电离辐射
TRAVIS: We were just exposed to ionizing radiation.
‐我的头快要痛死了 -吉姆:情况很严重
‐My head is killing me. ‐JIM: This is serious.
塞加拉:我想是时候去医院了
SEGALA: I think it's time to go to the hospital.
布兰登:我想尽快离开这里
BRANDON: I wanted to get out here as soon as I could.
我们面对的是谁或是什么?
Who or what could we be dealing with?
布莱恩特:下面有一些相当大的东西
BRYANT: There is something of significant size down there.
-吉姆:是飞碟的形状吗? -是的
‐JIM: Is it saucer‐shaped? ‐Yes.
特拉维斯:让我们把它挖出来
TRAVIS: Let's dig it up.
‐布莱恩特:看那个 ‐托马斯:那是什么?
‐BRYANT: Look at that. ‐THOMAS: What is that?
塞加拉:为什么会那样摇摆?
SEGALA: Why is that rocking like that?
‐特拉维斯:哦! ‐(奶牛叫声)
‐TRAVIS: Oh! ‐(cows mooing)
我们今晚看到的是真实的
What we saw tonight was real.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表