剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
Cattle mutilations.
牛被残肢都发生在大白天
These were daylight cattle mutilations.
这涉及到的是非常精确的对牛的
We're talking very surgically precise dissections
手术解剖
of these cattle.
它们的血都被抽干了
They were drained of their blood.
在牛的脚下却没有发现血迹
And there was no blood to be found underneath them.
当时多达25%的牧群丢失了
As much as 25% of the herd at that time were lost.
哇
Wow.
布兰登:1996年
BRANDON: In 1996,
据报道,谢尔曼家族
the reports of the Sherman family
让亿万富翁罗伯特·毕格罗收♥购♥了该地♥产♥
led billionaire Robert Bigelow to acquire the property
并开始了一项史无前例的科学研究
and to commence an unprecedented scientific study.
毕格罗带来了他的团队
Bigelow came in with his team,
国家发现科学研究所,或称为NIDS
National Institute of Discovery Science, or NIDS,
然后过渡到
that transitioned
毕格罗的航♥空♥航♥天♥高级空间研究所
to Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies,
这个机构是由美国政♥府♥资助的
which was funded by the U. S. government
并高度保密
and kept highly confidential.
这是一个非常激进的行为
It was a very aggressive effort.
作为团队的一部分
And as part of that,
它一次由数十名专业人员组成
it was staffed at one time by dozens of professionals.
直到今天,许多专业人士
Many of those professionals to this day
在他们的余生中
refuse to ever set foot on this ranch ever again
都拒绝再踏上这个牧场
for the rest of their lives.
-真的? -千真万确
‐Really? ‐Literally.
-没错 -哇
‐That's right. ‐Wow.
布兰登:然后导致了我们今天的状况
BRANDON: That brings us to present day.
2016年我购买♥♥了皮行者牧场
In 2016, I purchased Skinwalker Ranch
并组建了我们的团队进行这项调查
and assembled our team to carry this investigation
并推动到下一个级别
forward into the next level.
-那是什么? ‐我们已经开始部署我们
‐And what is that? ‐We've started deploying technology
首席研究员埃里克·巴德设计的技术
devised by Erik Bard, our principal investigator,
并监控
related to monitoring
和记录牧场上发生的相关事件
and recording the events happening on the ranch.
是的,这很合理
Right, that makes sense.
我们首先采集到的东西之一:
One of the first things that we captured:
是一个500英尺的山岭区域
a 500‐foot section
被完全照亮
of the mesa became totally illuminated.
好大的范围
That's‐that's wild.
我们已经看到了几个紧凑型光柱的例子
We have seen several instances of compac light pillars,
这些光柱出现在山岭之上
these columns of light that have appeared above the mesa.
特拉维斯:我在看这张照片,我相信
TRAVIS: I'm looking at this picture, and I believe
我看到了低层云层的散射
I'm seeing scatter off of the lower cloud cover,
这意味着它正在上升
which implies that it's going upward.
另一边没有二手车广场
And there's no used car lot on the other side,
所以那里没有聚光灯
where they're having a spotlight
-会闪闪发光? -没有
‐shining up? ‐Nope.
-这太有趣了 -还有
‐That's interesting. ‐There is also
一个明亮的发光物体
a bright luminous object
在西方的天空中映入眼帘
that came into view in the western sky
消失在山岭后面
and disappeared behind the mesa.
它以极快的速度行进
And it travelled at a speed
这与典型的飞机不一致
that was not consistent with typical aircraft.
另外,当时
Plus, at that time,
没有历史飞行数据显示这里有商业或私人的空中交通飞行
there was no historical flight data showing commercial or private air traffic.
这很有趣
That's intriguing.
确实
Indeed.
我真的很好奇我到底为什么会在这里?
I‐I really am curious as to why exactly am I here?
我应该弄清楚什么?
What is it I'm supposed to be figuring out?
对 我认为,作为一名实验主义者
Right. I think, you, as an experimentalist,
你会带来更多
you would bring to the table a lot more
比现在更严格的实验报告
stringent protocols than what's here now.
-好的 ‐我们需要您的观点
‐Okay. ‐We want your perspective.
托马斯:我们注意到,当我们把新人
THOMAS: We've noticed that when we bring new people
带到牧场时
onto the ranch,
牧场的行为与平时不同
the ranch behaves differently than it normally does.
这是仅仅就是一个地方,对吧? 我的意思是,还有...
It's just a place, right? I mean, and...
你们认为当我出现在那里时
And you guys think that it's going
牧场会有所反应,对吗?
to behave when I show up there, right?
那里会有烟,会有火
Where there's smoke, there's fire,
在那个牧场上发生了一些我无法理解的事情
and there's things that go on that ranch that I cannot get my head around.
那个牧场会有反馈
That ranch can push back.
布兰登:明天我们想送你到地♥产♥
BRANDON: We'd like to fly you out to the property tomorrow.
我哥哥会护送你
My brother will be escorting you,
这样你就可以亲眼看到牧场
so you can see the ranch firsthand.
我不确定我们会找到什么
I'm not sure what we're gonna find,
但我迫不及待地想看看我们会找到什么
but I can't wait to see what we're gonna find.
太棒了
Great.
(按喇叭)
(horn honking)
布兰登:所以,特拉维斯,
BRANDON: So, Travis,
老实告诉我,你认为我疯了吗?
tell me honestly, do‐do you think I'm crazy?
(笑)嗯
(laughs) Well,
我觉得有些故事很疯狂
I think some of the stories are crazy,
但仅仅因为这些故事听起来很疯狂
but just because the stories sound crazy
并不意味着它没有意义
doesn't mean that there's not something to it.
所以,不,我不认为你疯了,布兰登
So, no, I don't think you're crazy, Brandon.
我认为这很有趣,这是我可以说的
I think it's intriguing, is what I can say.
它肯定有更多的意义
There has to be something more to it.
是的 我们在宇宙中真的孤独吗?
Yep. Are we truly alone in the universe?
欢迎来到航♥空♥动力
Welcome to Aero Dynamic.
-所以这是机库? -是的
‐So this is the hangar? ‐Yep.
‐卡梅伦:嘿,布兰登 ‐这些是我的兄弟
‐CAMERON: Hey, Brandon. ‐These are my brothers.
-你好吗? ‐这是我的兄弟卡梅伦
‐How are you? ‐This is my brother Cameron.
--特拉维斯·泰勒:是的 ‐很高兴见到你,特拉维斯
‐Travis Taylor. Yeah. ‐Good to meet you, Travis.
‐这是我的兄弟马特 -我也很高兴认识你,伙计
‐My brother Matt. ‐Nice to meet you too, man.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
所以我们今天要乘坐这架直升机?
So we're going to be in this helicopter today?
是的,这就是空中客车 H130
Yep, this is the Airbus H130.
‐特拉维斯:H130,好的 ‐我们会飞在
‐TRAVIS: H130, Okay. ‐We'll be flying
- 10,000 英尺处 - 哇,听起来棒极了
‐at 10,000 feet. ‐Aw, that sounds awesome.
安全飞行,呃,祝你在皮行者牧场好运
Safe flight, uh, and good luck at Skinwalker Ranch.
与引擎一起启动吧
Go with engine startup.
所有系统都经过检查了
All systems are check.
我们将继续前进
We'll proceed on our way.
你可能想降落到那里
You probably want to get down there
--并且安全着陆,不是吗? -是的,我绝对是这么想得
‐and get boots on the ground, don't you? ‐Yep, I do. Absolutely.
我想降落并走一走
I want to get down and start walking.
我想覆盖每一寸地方
I want to cover every inch of the place.
你觉得牧场怎么样?
What do you think about the ranch?
-那是一些奇怪的故事 -哦耶
‐Those are some strange stories. ‐Oh, yeah.
你怎么看这一切?
What do you think about all that?
嗯,这很有趣
Well, it's interesting.
我最初认为
I originally went from believing
这只是一种怪谈
that it was just kind of all foo‐foo
根据我个人的经历 我认为这可能有什么意义
to thinking there might be something, uh, to this, based on what I've experienced personally.
事情已经发生了 有些时候我觉得
Stuff has happened. There's times where I've felt
我真的不想在那里
I don't really want to be there.
也不知道是什么导致了
Not knowing what's, what's causing some of the anomalies
一些异常现象
that are out there.
我主要关心的是确保我们能安全
My main concern is just to make sure that we're safe
进出该地♥产♥
going in and out of the property.
-哦,我同意这一点 ‐特别是在航♥空♥领域
‐Oh, I agree with that. ‐Especially in aviation,
你要尽你所能
you do the best you can
- 来尽量减少任何危险或风险 -是的
‐to minimize any danger or risks. ‐Yeah.
您要进行飞行前检查
You do your preflight checks,
确保维护正常
you make sure the maintenance is right;
但即便如此,仍有一些事情
but even then, there's still some things
是你无法控制的
that you don't have control over.
所以对于我飞行的每一个航♥班♥
And so for every flight I go on,
我总是进行一点祈祷,尽量保持简单
I always say a little prayer, just try to keep it simple.
-好的 -如果你愿意,我很乐意这样做
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表