剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
你知道,我不知道我是否受到了
You know, I don't know if I was maybe affected
其他仪器上拾取到的
by some of the energy that was in the area
该区域中的一些能量的影响
that we picked up on the other instruments.
你还好吗?
你知道,我很感激你问这个问题
You know, I appreciate you asking that question.
我真的感觉很好
I actually feel really good.
非常好
事实上,你们所有人都是证人
见证我们
在摄像机上捕捉到它
这完全是历史性的
我被整个经历深深震撼了
I'm profoundly just shaken by the whole experience
因为我甚至不知道该怎么做才能理解它
because I don't even know what to do to make sense of it.
我明白
我记得自己在皮行者牧场
遇到的第一次不寻常经历
布兰登:从小到大,我从未见过鬼魂
BRANDON: Growing up, I never saw a ghost.
我真的从未有过不寻常或超自然的经历
I really never had a paranormal or supernatural experience.
直到参与到牧场事件中
It wasn't until being involved with the ranch
我才有了我无法否认的第一次经历
that I had my first experience that I could not deny.
那是几年前的事了
It was a couple of years ago,
就在山岭上方
right above the mesa.
我们在光天化日之下看到了
We saw in broad daylight
只能被描述为不明飞行物的东西
what could only be described as a UFO.
40、50英尺长
40, 50‐foot‐long,
银色或浅灰色圆盘状飞行器
silver or grayish disc‐like craft
眨眼间从一个位置
that moved in the blink of an eye
移♥动♥到另一个位置
from one position to the other.
然后,在20秒内,就完全消失了
And then, within 20 seconds, was completely gone.
我没有料想到这个
我们都没有预料到
None of us were expecting it.
这是历史性的
布兰登:整个团队都看到了这一点
BRANDON: The fact that the entire team saw this
并有拍摄到的监控录像
and have camera surveillance footage‐‐ this changes
这改变了我们在皮行者牧场的调查
our investigation at Skinwalker Ranch.
感谢,先生们
保重
-好的 谢谢你们 ‐塞加拉:晚上好
‐All right, thank you. ‐SEGALA: Good evening.
-谢谢,布兰登 -谢谢,布兰登
‐Thanks, Brandon. ‐Thanks, Brandon.
布赖恩特:我在情感上和身体上
BRYANT: I am emotionally and physically
都被击垮了 -是的
‐just wiped out. ‐Yeah.
我很兴奋,但我也很累
I'm so excited, but I'm also exhausted.
有故事声称
Stories out there claim
当罗伯特毕格罗拥有牧场时
that when Robert Bigelow owned the ranch,
他们认为更令人难以置信的理论之一是
one of the more incredible theories that they considered
这里发生的所有奇怪现象
was that all of the strange phenomena
都是存在于地♥产♥某处的
that happened here was the result of some kind
某种维度间或跨维度的传送门
of interdimensional or trans‐dimensional portal
在起作用的结果
that exists somewhere on the property.
现在,我对大多数事情持怀疑态度
Now, I'm pretty skeptical about most things.
但是今天之后,我开始好奇
But after today, I'm beginning to wonder.
我的意思是
I mean, could we have just
我们是否都曾亲眼目睹过
all seen firsthand physical evidence
类似的可能是真实的事件?
that something like that could really be true?
-你们离开这里 去休息一下吧 -做得好
‐You guys get out of here. Go get some rest. ‐Great work.
我对此感到非常兴奋
I'm so excited about this.
托马斯:在看到这个
THOMAS: There's so much activity
不明飞行物时,有很多活动也正在进行
going on at this exact moment of seeing this UFO.
这真的让我觉得
It really makes me think that there is something
这艘飞船
associated with this craft
和我们在地面上看到的东西有关联
and the things that we're seeing here on the ground.
布莱恩特:在多年没有看到任何东西之后
BRYANT: After years of seeing nothing,
在几分钟内,我看到了两个
in a matter of minutes, I've seen two UFOs that
不可否认的不明飞行物,许多目击者都看到了
are undeniable and seen by many witnesses.
-这到底是什么? ‐布莱恩特:这太疯狂了
‐What the hell is it? ‐BRYANT: This is insane.
-特拉维斯:哦,是的 ‐就在天空过渡的地方
‐TRAVIS: Oh, yeah. ‐It's right where the sky transitions.
塞加拉:这是我们第一次
SEGALA: This is the first time that
用肉眼看到UFO
we visually saw a UFO,
同时在我们的仪器上
and at the same time, on our instruments,
也记录了UFO的影响
recorded the effects of the UFO.
现在我要说的是
Now I'm at the point where I'm saying,
“这不仅仅
"This is more than just
是一些异常活动”
some anomalous activity."
正在发生的事情
This is something that's happening
要大得多
that's much, much bigger.
布兰登:我们人类孤单吗?
BRANDON: Are we alone?
我们生活在一个多♥维♥宇宙中吗?
Do we live in a multidimensional universe?
我们是被拜访了,还是我们被互动了?
Are we being visited, or are we being interacted with?
我相信皮行者牧场是一个不可思议的
Skinwalker Ranch, I believe, is an incredible
活生生的实验室或实验场所
living laboratory or place
其中一些问题可以得到解答
where some of these questions may be answered,
或者至少能更好地理解一些问题
or at least better understood.
‐我的手♥机♥坏了
‐My phone's freaking out. ‐ERIK: It's as if someone was
‐埃里克:就好像有人在按下按钮并在应用程序之间切换
pushing the buttons and switching between applications.
特拉维斯:有一堆能量
TRAVIS: There is a bunch of energy,
来源可能在皮行者牧场下面
and the source could be under Skinwalker Ranch.
我们需要做探地雷达
We need to do ground‐penetrating radar
看看下面有什么
to see what's down there.
所以,这是一个很大的反常现象
So, this is a big anomaly here.
这看起来像一个两层楼的设施
This looks like a two‐story facility.
我想知道这东西里有什么
I'd like to know what's in this thing.
- 请勿将其抬起
‐Don't lift it up. ‐TRAVIS: I had burn spots
‐特拉维斯:我的皮肤上出现了烧伤点
coming up on my skin.
我们刚刚接触到电离辐射
We were just exposed to ionizing radiation.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表