剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
让我们来测量他们从中拉出的
Let's get you situated to measure whatever they pull up
任何东西,对吗? -是的 是的
‐from that, right? ‐Correct. Correct.
‐你想要在那里实施吗? -是的
‐You want it right there? ‐Yep.
就在马路中间,就在那儿
Right in the middle of the road, right there.
埃里克:2号♥农场发生了不寻常的事情
ERIK: Unusual things happen out at Homestead Two.
不可否认
It's undeniable.
有人说有东西被埋在这里
There's talk about things being buried here.
有传言说在这片土地下面
There are rumors that there is some kind of alien activity
有某种外星活动
beneath this property,
而我们就在这个地方
and here we are, at that very spot,
我们准备开始探索地下的东西
ready to start exploring what's beneath the ground,
但我们真的不知道我们会发现什么
but we really don't know what we're going to find.
托马斯:所以,伙计们,在你们练习之前
THOMAS: So, guys, before you drill, I'm gonna,
我要先离开会
I'm gonna remove myself.
‐让我们随时了解你们的工作情况 -好的
‐Keep us posted on how you're doing. ‐All right.
好的
Okay.
我的理性思维说
My rational mind says that there's no problem
在牧场上挖掘没有问题
digging on the ranch.
我的经历让我非常迷信
My experience makes me very superstitious.
当我来到这个牧场时
I didn't believe in the paranormal
我不相信超自然现象
when I came out on this ranch.
直到我受伤,我才真正接受了
It wasn't until my injury that I really bought
挖掘会导致事情的整个概念
into the whole notion of digging.
我们可以检查泄露出来的辐射或气体
We can check for radiation or gases that come out,
但我要看可以检测出
but show me the scientific meter
不良灵魂或不良能量的科学仪器
that can pick up bad spirits or bad energies.
在我们拥有数据之前
And until we have that, we can't say
我们不能说我们可以监控
that we can monitor for every bad thing
可能从地球上冒出来的每一件坏事
that could possibly be coming out of the earth.
布莱恩特:我们开始吧
BRYANT: Here we go.
塞加拉:那么,这是现在的核心样本吗?
SEGALA: So, is this the core sample now?
杰里米:是的 他正在拿样品
JEREMY: Yep. He's getting a sample.
哦,所以你在钻之前就已经弄脏了
Oh, so you're getting dirt before you even drill.
-没错 --哦,那真甜
‐That's right. ‐Oh, that's sweet.
钻孔只是便于深入取样
The drilling just facilitates, to get to the depth to sample.
特拉维斯:我们没把挖掘设备都拿过来
TRAVIS: There are a couple of reasons
把整个牧场都挖个遍
why we don't just bring excavation equipment out
有一些原因的
and just dig the whole ranch up.
第一,我们不确定那里有什么
Number one, we're not sure what's down there.
所以,先做核心样本比较安全
And so, it's safer to do core samples first.
当我们拉起核心样本并观察它时
When we pull the core sample up and we look at it,
我们要做的第一件事就是
the first thing we're doing is having Casey
让凯西检查它的放射性物质
check it for radioactive material.
里面没有辐射之类的吗?
There's no radiation or anything in there?
-对吧,凯西? ‐凯西:什么都没有 一无所获
‐Right, Casey? ‐CASEY: Nothing there. Got nothing.
所以我们可以继续前进
So we can keep moving.
我对要钻探的是什么 没有先入为主的想法
I have no preconceived ideas of what it is we're gonna hit.
我想知道的是,它与普通的污垢有什么不同?
All I know is, it's something different than the regular dirt?
嗯,这就是我们擅长的
Well, that's kind of what we're good at, is...
通常,这是出于工程目的
Usually, it's for engineering purposes,
但我们会寻找异常情况
but we look for anomalies, things that are there
即存在但不应该存在的东西
that shouldn't be there.
-对 -扰乱地球,诸如此类
‐Right. ‐Disturbed earth, stuff like that.
塞加拉:我们都有点担心
SEGALA: We are all kind of apprehensive.
GPR显示下面有东西
GPR showed that there's something down there,
但我们不知道它是什么
but what it is, we don't know.
我们看到的这些奇怪的物体
Is it possible that these strange objects
有可能是导致托马斯
that we're seeing is the source of the radiation
导致特拉维斯
that caused the injury to Thomas?
受伤的辐射源吗?
Caused the injury to Travis?
所以,如果我们确实发现了一些显示出
So, if we do find something that shows
危险辐射水平的东西
dangerous radiation levels,
那就是本次调查的结束
that's the end of this investigation.
-特拉维斯:有什么情况吗? ‐凯西:没什么
‐TRAVIS: Anything? ‐CASEY: Nothing.
没有 好吧,我们去下一个地点
Nothing. All right, let's go get the next one.
特拉维斯:你有得到什么数据吗?
TRAVIS: Are you getting something?
-没有 ‐只有普通背景杂音?
‐No. ‐Just normal background?
-是的 -好的 好吧,让我们把它打包
‐Yeah. ‐All right. Well, let's bag it
让我们继续下一个
and let's move on to the next one.
所以,下一个样本应该就在那里
So, this next sample should be right there.
(金属摩擦)
(metal grinding)
塞加拉:所以,他们现在正钻到硬东西
SEGALA: So, they're hitting something hard now.
伙计,他们钻到东西了
Man, they're on something.
我听到砰砰的声音 你听到了吗?
I hear a pinging sound. You hear that?
塞加拉:听起来像金属?
SEGALA: Sound metallic?
杰里米:我们现在在大约
JEREMY: We're right now at
17英尺
about 17.
这是在正确的深度
This is at the right depth.
整个地方都在颤抖
That whole thing's shaking.
所以,他们现在正钻到硬东西
So, they're hitting something hard now.
伙计,他们钻到东西了
Man, they're on something.
当我们靠近GPR异常的地方时
As we move closer to the, uh, GPR anomaly,
岩心钻头正在撞到什么东西
the core drilling bit is hitting something,
它像疯了一样颤抖
and it's chattering like crazy,
好像它正在撞击什么东西
like it's hitting something really hard.
我听到砰砰的声音 你听到了吗?
I hear a pinging sound. You hear that?
塞加拉:听起来像金属?
SEGALA: Sound metallic?
整个地方都在颤抖
That whole thing's shaking.
我们的深度是多少?
What is our depth?
我们现在在大约17英尺
We're right now at about 17.
我认为这正好在我们得到
I think that's right in the range
异常数据的范围内
where we were getting that ping.
是的,我认为你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
这太硬了
It's just too hard.
我们不能去其他地方了
We're not going anywhere.
杰里米:我们不能再深入了
JEREMY: W‐We can't go any deeper.
钻机工作完成了,我们会折断一点
The drill rig's done. We're gonna break a bit,
剪断一根针,做一些破坏,造成一些损坏
shear a pin, do something bad, do some damage.
特拉维斯:当你把钻机拉起来的时候
TRAVIS: Can we look at the bit
我们能不能看看它
when you pull it up, and maybe see
也许看看它的末端是否有什么东西
if there's anything on the end of it
-有道理的 -好的
‐that‐that makes sense. ‐Sure.
特拉维斯:钻头碰到了无法穿透的东西
TRAVIS: The fact that the drill bit
这让我们都很兴奋
is hitting something that can't be penetrated
但也有点紧张
has gotten us all excited but also a little bit nervous.
我的意思是,嘿,如果我听到的一些谣言是真的
I mean, hey, what if some of the rumors I've heard are true,
而且下面真的有某种外星物体怎么办?
and there really is some kind of alien object underneath there?
-你得到了什么? ‐那是在它中间的东西
‐What do you got? ‐That was in the middle of it.
好的,检查一下,用仪表检查一下
Okay, check that, check that with the meter,
确保它没有放射性或任何东西
make sure it's not radioactive or anything.
‐什么都没有 ‐塞加拉:所以,这是粉砂岩
‐Got nothing. ‐SEGALA: So, this is siltstone.
杰里米:粉砂岩只是
JEREMY: Siltstone is just a type of bedrock
我们这里的一种基岩
that we have around here.
它由淤泥而不是沙子制成
It's made of silt rather than sand.
但这可能并不符合
But this doesn't seem like it adds up
我们的想法
to what we were thinking, possibly.
我的意思是,所以
I mean, so...
但它看起来并不危险
But it doesn't look sinister.
不,看起来不像
No, it doesn't look...
塞加拉:不像人造的
SEGALA: Or man‐made.
好吧,所以我想说我们继续前进
All right, so I would say we move on.
‐塞加拉:继续前进 ‐布莱恩特:是的,我想是的
‐SEGALA: Move on. ‐BRYANT: Yeah, I think so.
特拉维斯:我想就在农场前面的某个地方
TRAVIS: I think somewhere right in front of the homestead.
这让我有点紧张
This is the one that makes me a little bit nervous,
只是因为在老农场
just because of the history
发生过一些历史事件
of what has happened at the old homestead,
发生在你和其他人身上的事情
what happened with you and other people.
你知道,我肯定要
You know, I want to cautiously
小心地留意这个
keep an eye on this one for sure.
特拉维斯:哦,我同意
TRAVIS: Oh, I‐I agree.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表