剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
他说:“是的,那里有一点肿胀
He said, "Yeah, there is a little bit of swelling there."
即使他们
Even when they
在我上一次受伤时进行了第一次扫描
took the first scans in my previous injury,
他们也没有发现任何东西
they didn't notice anything right off the bat.
直到他们开始仔细观察
It wasn't until they started looking closer
他们才开始看到相似的特征
that they started to see similar characteristics.
塞加拉:汤姆·温特顿两年前所受的伤
SEGALA: The injuries that Tom Winterton experienced two years ago
是因为神经系统在发病
were of the nature that he had a neurological episode,
他的后脑勺有很大的肿胀
and he had a big swelling in the back of his head.
他住进了医院
He was admitted to the hospital,
主治医生实在是无法确定
and the attending physicians really were not able
他到底是哪里出了问题
to determine what was wrong with him.
我被请来担任顾问
I was called in as a consultant
试图弄清楚发生了什么
to try to figure out what happened,
托马斯的病情让我印象深刻的地方之一,是...
and one of the things that‐that struck me about Thomas's case...
他的伤势与进入他体内的辐射束位置相一致
His injuries were consistent with a radiation beam that entered his body
辐射从一个特定的角度侵入,就是从他头部后面侵入
from a specific angle, angle of attack, back behind his head.
我们有很多事情要做
We got a lot to do.
让我们回去工作,伙计
Let's get back to it, man.
托马斯:好的 让我们回去工作吧
THOMAS: All right. Let's get back to work.
特拉维斯:看到汤姆起身走来走去
TRAVIS: It was certainly a relief to see Tom up
并得知他没有遭受任何长♥期♥影响,我们也是一种解脱
and about and learn that he wasn't suffering any long‐term effects,
但我们仍然对最初导致他受伤的原因感到非常害怕
but we're still pretty spooked out by
what caused his injury in the first place.
我已经把团队聚集在里面了
I've got the team assembled inside.
-很好 我有设备 -好的
‐Very good. I have the devices. ‐Okay.
让我们进去吧
Let's head on in.
布兰登:嘿,伙计们
BRANDON: Hey, guys.
-你好吗? 很高兴见到你 ,汤姆 -(微笑)
‐How are you? So good to see you. Tom. ‐(chuckles)
‐托马斯:嘿,很高兴见到你 --哦,我的朋友
‐THOMAS: Hey, good to see you. ‐Oh, my friend.
很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
-还好吧 ... -我一直很担心你
‐Oh, well... ‐I've been so worried about you.
布莱恩特:请坐这个座位,伙计
BRYANT: There's a seat right here for you, man.
好的
Great.
嗯,很高兴和你在一起
Well, it's good to be with you.
当我听到报告说汤姆被送往医院时
And as soon as I heard the report of Tom being run to the hospital,
我非常非常担心
I've been very, very concerned.
是的
Yeah.
在山岭上看到光是一回事
It's one thing to see lights on the mesa.
看到TriField仪器关闭是另一回事
It's another thing to see the TriField meters going off.
但这次情况就完全不同
But it's a whole other situation
我们的一名团队成员最终去了医院
when one of our team members ends up going to the hospital.
-是的 ‐布莱恩特:鉴于最近发生的所有事件
‐Right. ‐BRANDON: Given all the incidents that have occurred recently
以及汤姆的受伤
and Tom's injuries
和许多奇怪的异常情况
and so many strange anomalies,
我们是否应该继续进一步调查?
should we go ahead with the investigation further?
或者真的到了
Or is this really a point
我们需要深呼吸
where we need to take a deep breath
暂缓计划的时候了吗?
and maybe a step back?
什么--汤姆,你对此有何看法?
What‐What's your thoughts on that, Tom?
我感谢所有对我表现出关心和爱的人
I appreciate all of the concern and love that's been shown towards me.
我们就像所谓的牧场大家庭
This is like the ranch family, as we call it.
如果这只是我们自己的事
If this is about us,
我们可以退出
we quit.
但这件事不仅仅关系到我们
But this shouldn't be about us.
我认为我们看到牧场
I think we're seeing that the ranch
可能是一个非常危险的地方
could potentially be a very dangerous place.
但对我来说,问题是乌因塔盆地
But to me, the question is is it the Uinta Basin
可能是一个潜在危险的地方
that could be a potentially dangerous place?
我的邻居和朋友会接触到什么
What are my neighbors and my friends being exposed to?
现在,无论在这个农场上发生了什么
Now, whatever's happening on this ranch
我非常怀疑
I highly doubt is confined
事情是否仅限于512英亩的铁丝网内
to the barbwire fence of the 512 acres.
好的? 这个山谷里住着好人
Okay? There are good people that live in this valley.
这些人是我的人
These people are my people.
-所以,你觉得对他们都负有责任吗?‐托马斯:如果我们真的
‐So, you feel a responsibility? ‐THOMAS: If we're truly
在寻找答案
seeking for answers,
我认为答案是我们要留下来
then I think the answer is we stay
因为我想知道这里是否
because I want to know if there's
有什么东西,不仅会影响我们
something here that's affecting not just us
还会影响生活在这个山谷中的好人
but the good people that live around in this valley.
我的受伤确实使我对这项科学发现的追求变得个人化了
My injury really made this quest for this science discovery personal.
有危险的地方
There's something dangerous.
我们需要确定危险在哪里
We need to identify what it is.
我们不能乱跑
We can't cut and run.
那是不负责任的
It'd be irresponsible.
好吧,托马斯,如果这是你的感受
Well, Thomas, if that's how you feel,
埃里克和我会立即采取措施,决定我们如何前进
Erik and I have taken immediate steps regarding how we move forward.
布兰登:山岭上的亮光
BRANDON: Lights on the mesa.
汤姆的伤
Tom's injuries.
‐这些东西是真实的 -是的
‐These things are real. ‐Right.
布兰登:现在,看到TriField仪器
BRANDON: Now, it's one thing to see the TriField meters
失灵是一回事
going off, but it's a whole other situation
但当我们的一名团队成员最终去医院时,情况就完全不同了
when one of our team members ends up going to the hospital.
好吧,出于这种紧迫感
Well, with that urgency,
我最近与埃里克联♥系♥了一家名为Biobeat的公♥司♥
I've recently reached out with
Erik to a company called Biobeat.
他们为我们
They have armed us
配备了一些设备,今天我要展示一下
with some devices that I wanted to fly out today.
这些是可穿戴传感器设备
These are wearable sensor devices.
医疗级的设备 将使我们能够更好地监控
Medical‐grade. Will give us the ability to better monitor
我们团队的健康和安全
the health and safety of our team.
埃里克:我们可以用设备
ERIK: What we have here are
获取基本的生命体征测量值,比如我们的体温
basic vital sign measurements like our body temperature,
心率和汗液 ... 我们的汗水,呼吸
our heart rate and perspira... our perspiration, respiration.
但我们也有压力指标
But we also have the stress indicators
可以告诉我们是否处于某种压力之下
that tell us if we are under some kind of stress.
如果我们发生了什么事,我们将立即能够
If something's happening with us, we will immediately be able
在这里看到
to see that right in here.
所以,我们的想法是,是的,我们正在确保人们的安全
So, the idea is, yes, we're keeping people safe.
但是,是的,我们还充当生物传感器
But yes, we are also serving as, as bio sensors.
吉姆:所以现在我们有了这些可穿戴的手表
JIM: So now we have these watches that we're all gonna wear.
我们将被全天候监控
We're gonna be monitored 24/7.
如果确实发生了什么事,我们会立即收到警报
If something does happen, then we're alerted
并立刻离开牧场
and brought off the ranch immediately.
所以,如果那天晚上我们有那种设备
So, actually, if we had that that night,
并且被设置好警报,我们可能
and it was set up to alarm, we might
在托马斯受伤之前就已经知道了
have known this before even Thomas knew this.
嗯,先生们,我得回去了
Well, gentlemen, I need to get back.
请大家注意,我是实时在线的
Please know that I am available real time,
随时让我知道
and let me know
事情进展如何 ‐吉姆:谢谢
‐how things progress. ‐JIM: Thank you.
-感谢你 -很高兴见到你
‐Appreciate you. ‐Good to see you.
-太感谢了 -好的
‐Thank you so much. ‐Yeah.
我们会继续监视
所有的东西
我们今后再会面
好的
好的 保重
嘿 他们在那里
Hey. There they are.
特拉维斯:那天晚上之后,我们都同意
TRAVIS: After the other night, we all agreed
继续进行我们的非侵入性搜索工作
that we should continue our noninvasive search efforts
以查看我们得到的奇怪的辐射峰值是否来自地下
to see if the strange radiation spikes we've
been getting are coming from underground.
但让我担心的是
But what concerns me is that,
即使他没有挖掘
even though he hadn't been digging,
托马斯仍然在山岭附近生病
Thomas still got sick near the mesa.
到目前为止,这是说不通的
So far, it just doesn't add up.
大家好
Hey, guys.
-早上,埃里克 ‐我想把你们介绍给
‐Morning, Erik. ‐Like to introduce you guys
德里克 他是来自洛杉矶的牛人
to Derrick. He's from Hot Shots
‐你有德里克 我有埃里克
‐out of L. A. ‐Derrick and Erik.
‐好的,我还记得 -你好吗? 我是特拉维斯·泰勒
‐Okay, I can remember that. ‐How are you? Travis Taylor.
‐德里克·沃德 很高兴见到你 -很高兴认识你,伙计
‐Derrick Ward. Nice to meet you. ‐Nice to meet you, man.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表