剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
特拉维斯:就在那儿 好的
TRAVIS: Right there. Okay.
然后我们在某个地方的电线杆旁
And then we were out here by a power pole somewhere.
那里是电线杆的影子
Right there is the shadow of the power pole.
-特拉维斯:是的 ‐托马斯:很好,很好 ‐塞加拉:完美
‐TRAVIS: Yeah. ‐THOMAS: Good, good. ‐SEGALA: Perfect.
特拉维斯:就在那儿
TRAVIS: So right there.
所以有一个,两个 ...
So there's one, two...
三个 ...让我们看看,我们需要
three... let's see, and we'll need
每个点测量的角度
the angles that we measured from each of the points.
我们通过在三个不同点上探测到的来自天空的能量 计算出了角度
We figured out the angles that we were detecting energy from the sky at three different points.
这些角度会在牧场上方的某个点交叉
And these angles are gonna cross at some point above the ranch.
使用一些基本的高中三角函数
Using some basic high school trigonometry,
我们可以计算出那个高度
we can calculate that height.
这个是这样的
This one was like that.
看,他们会在这里的某个地方交界
Look, they're gonna cross up here somewhere.
塞加拉:是的
SEGALA: Yeah.
特拉维斯:这个就是这样
TRAVIS: And this one was like that.
-那么,它有多高? ‐塞加拉:谁有那个计算器?
‐So how‐how high is that? ‐SEGALA: Who's got that calculator?
是的,就是这样 ... 它有5,700 英尺高
Yeah, it's just, it's... it's 5,700 feet.
一英里高
One mile high.
我们见过飞机在一英里高的地方飞吗?
Do we ever see airplanes flying at a mile high over there?
这意味着什么?
What does that mean, even?
特拉维斯:所以,一英里高
TRAVIS: So, one mile high
只有喷气式飞机六分之一的飞行高度
is only about a sixth as high as jets fly.
这意味着无论有什么在这里
That means that whatever is doing this
我们都应该用肉眼看到
should be seen by the naked eye.
那我们为什么看不到? 这说不通啊
So why can't we? This just doesn't add up.
我们进行了科学准确的测量
We took scientifically accurate measurements,
然后数据将我们带到了牧场上方的某个地方
and they lead us to a spot somewhere up here over the ranch.
那是我们的下一个测量点
That is our next measurement.
我们可以做到的 是系上一个气象气球
And the way we could do that is we tether a weather balloon
然后将它升起穿过那个区域,该设备已被装备好了
and raise it up through that region, that has equipment on it.
我们把它弄到那里,看看能不能在那里看到什么
We get it up there and see if we see something there.
如果我们在那里看到一些东西,那就更令人兴奋了
If we see something there, that's even more exciting.
这听起来很有趣 嘿,... 是的,这太棒了
That sounds like fun. Hey, th... yeah, that's awesome.
是的,当每次我们认为有一个解决方案时
Yeah. And every time we think we have an idea of a solution,
答案最终都会变得更奇怪
the answer ends up being something weirder.
特拉维斯:嘿,马特
TRAVIS: Hey, Matt.ments
-嘿,特拉维斯 -你好吗,伙计?
‐Hey, Travis. ‐How you doing, man?
-我很好 你好吗? -很高兴见到你
‐I'm great. How are you? ‐Good to see you.
‐也很高兴见到你 --这是托马斯
‐Good to see you, too. ‐This is Thomas.
特拉维斯:一旦我们发现
TRAVIS: Once we figured out
奇怪的能源
that the strange energy source
来自牧场上方大约一英里处
was coming from about a mile above the ranch,
我就打电♥话♥给我的一个朋友
I called up a friend of mine,
马特·特纳博士 他来自亨茨维尔的阿♥拉♥巴马大学
Dr. Matt Turner‐‐ he's from the University
of Alabama in Huntsville.
他拥有机械和航♥空♥航♥天♥工程博士学位
He's got a PhD in mechanical and aerospace engineering,
是气象气球方面的专家
and he's an expert in the use of weather balloons.
我们测量到一些非常强的射频场
We've measured some really strong RF fields
-嗯 --从天上传下来
‐Mm‐hmm. ‐coming from the sky.
所以我们认为某处有焦点
And so we think there's a focus somewhere,
我们猜测焦点可能高达
and we're guessing that the focus may be as much
一英里高,所以我想做的是 -是的
‐as a mile high, so what I'd like to do ‐Yeah.
设置了一个实验,让我们开始测量这个焦点
is set up an experiment, and let's start measuring that.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
我有气球 我们有氦气
I got balloons. We've got helium.
我们有一些有效载荷平台
We've got some payload platforms.
我们只需要你的仪器
And we just need your meters,
我们就可以开始了 -好的
‐and we're good to go. ‐All right.
‐让我们把所有东西都装好,让我们行动吧 -棒极了
‐Let's get everything loaded up, and let's do that. ‐Excellent.
托马斯:你只要顺着路走
THOMAS: You just go down the road,
就在那边到了
and you hit it right over there.
特拉维斯:我认为这是一个好地方,伙计们
TRAVIS: I think this is a good spot, guys.
基于这个地方奇怪的微波和无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥形成了一个三角形
Based on the triangulation of where these strange microwave and radio signals are coming from,
我们要做的是
what we're going to do is
使用一个带有仪器的气象气球
use a weather balloon with instruments on it
让它飞过
to fly it through
牧场某个我们认为会产生能量的地方
the point on the ranch where we believe this stuff is coming from.
好的,所以,通过这个气球
All right, so, with this balloon,
通过系住的绳子,我们应该能够
with the tether, especially, we should be able
采集到一个高度
to pick an altitude
然后到达那个高度,用TriField仪器进行测量
and go to that altitude and measure, with the TriField meters,
然后在我们想要的高度做个刻度 ‐特拉维斯:很好
‐and dial in the altitude that we want. ‐TRAVIS: Nice.
塞加拉:所以,在一天结束的时候,如果我们能有一个图表
SEGALA: So, at the end of the day, if we could have
来说明海拔高度、射频能量并显示情报
a chart that says altitude, RF energy, and show the plot,
那就太棒了
that would be amazing.
特拉维斯:在安装了我们的一个射频仪
TRAVIS: After attaching one of our RF meters
来测量可能的无线电或微波能量之后
to measure possible radio or microwave energy,
我们还安装了一个相机,这样我们就可以
we've also attached a camera, so that we can photograph
拍摄气球飞上天空后所发生的情况
what happens when the balloon's up in the sky.
马特:好的,卡莱布
MATT: All right, Kaleb.
开火
Fire in the hole.
(气体嘶嘶声)
(gas hissing)
马特:特拉维斯所测量的东西 --我从来没听说
MATT: What Travis is trying to measure‐‐ I've never heard
世上还有这种事
of that occurring on Earth.
但它背后的物理原理是合理的
But the physics behind it is sound.
所以它可能存在--我们只是还不知道
So it could exist‐‐ we just don't know it yet.
‐马特:好的 - (关掉气体)
‐MATT: Okay. ‐(turns off gas)
特拉维斯:所以,我们连接到降落伞的顶部
TRAVIS: So, we're connected to the top of the chute.
好了,你们准备好了吗?
Okay, you guys ready?
-是的 ‐准备好走了
‐Yep. ‐Good to go.
特拉维斯:好的,我们开始吧
TRAVIS: All right, here we go.
吉姆,小心你的头
Jim, watch your head.
好的
All right.
好吧,慢慢放下
All right, slowly let it up.
好吧,继续 你很好
All right, keep going. You're good.
托马斯:嘿,我们准备好了
THOMAS: Hey, we're clear.
特拉维斯:好的
TRAVIS: All right.
托马斯:伙计,那是一个大气球
THOMAS: Man, that's a big balloon.
卡莱布:我很惊讶没有任何风在吹
KALEB: I'm surprised there's not any wind blowing
--那个玩意现在就在附近 ‐马特:我知道
‐that sucker around right now. ‐MATT: I know,
我非常惊讶
I'm extremely surprised.
是啊,那不是很酷吗?
Yeah, ain't that cool?
托马斯:我能想象邻居们现在在说什么
THOMAS: I can only imagine what the neighbors are saying right now.
‐特拉维斯:哦,是的,对吧?
‐TRAVIS: Oh, yeah, right?
托马斯:对我来说,气球实验
THOMAS: The balloon experiment, for me,
是我们进行过的最重要的实验之一
is one of the most important experiments that we've got.
由于我的受伤和所发生的事情
Because of my injury and what's taken place,
我对这些在空中传播的看不见的频率和信♥号♥♥非常感兴趣
I'm very interested in these unseen frequencies and signals that are going through the air.
事实证明,这是皮行者牧场上更显著的异常情况之一
This is proving to be one of the more significant anomalies on Skinwalker Ranch.
‐马特:320 英尺 - (低,快速点击)
‐MATT: 320 feet. ‐(low, rapid clicking)
- (呼呼) ‐这还不错 -特拉维斯:是的
‐(whirring) ‐That's not bad. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah.
呃,我想看看我们能把它弄到多高
Uh, I want to see how high we can get it,
所以把线轴通过这里传送给我 ‐马特:通过这里?
‐so feed me the spool right through here. ‐MATT: Through here?
是的
Yeah.
(风声)
(wind whistling)
起风了,所以 ...
The wind's picking up, so...
我想做的就是把这个东西拉下来
what I'd like to do is pull this thing down,
不要让它撞到草地上,因为它会爆裂
and don't let it hit the grass, 'cause it goes pop.
特拉维斯:哟!哇,不要走得太快
TRAVIS: Yo! Whoa, don't go too fast,
因为风在吹
'cause the wind's blowing.
现在风真的很大了
The wind's really picking up now.
我们现在必须把它放走,否则它会坠毁的
We got to let it out now, or it's gonna crash.
放手,放手,放手,放手
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go.
快点,我们会失去它的
Hurry, we're gonna lose it.
‐托马斯:剪掉它? -不不不
‐THOMAS: Cut it? ‐No, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
把绳卷起来,让它卷走
Let it spool it, let it spool out.
上去,上去,上去,上去
Go up, go up, go up, go up,
上去,上去
go up, go up.
它正在下降 ...
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表