剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
nonresponsive,
精神紧张
catatonic.
好的 所以我们很高兴继续前进,让他们 . . .
Okay. So we're good to go ahead and let 'em...
‐凯利:让他们动起来 ‐托马斯:让他们走吧
‐KELLY: Let 'em roll. ‐THOMAS: Let 'em go.
凯莉:来吧,姐姐
KELLY: Come on, sis.
- (吹口哨) 是的 继续 - (哞哞)
‐(whistling) Yeah. Get on. ‐(mooing)
哞!
Huh!
-来吧,女孩们 -来吧 哞!
‐Come on, girls. ‐Come on. Huh!
哞! 来吧
Huh! Come on.
(哞哞)
(mooing)
特拉维斯:如果这个地♥产♥的历史
TRAVIS: If the history of this property
可以作为参考,我很想看看
is any guide, I'm very interested
这些牛在这个牧场上有什么表现
to see how these cattle will behave on this ranch
更重要的是
and, more importantly,
这个牧场在有这些牛的时候会如何表现
how this ranch will behave with these cattle here.
托马斯:好的
THOMAS: Okay.
吉姆:干得好
JIM: Good job.
威廉,来吧 (口哨) 来吧,威廉
William, come on. (whistles) Come on, William.
我认为都准备好了 我们只需要火箭
Think we're all good. We just need rockets. .
布莱恩特:这会很有趣
BRYANT: It's gonna be interesting.
-这会很棒 ‐特拉维斯:上周
‐Gonna be awesome. ‐TRAVIS: Last week,
在我们确定
after we determined
某种强烈的射频辐射
that some kind of intense RF radiation
来自牧场上方约一英里的地方 . . .
is coming from about a mile above the ranch...
好的 你们准备好了吗?
All right. You guys ready?
-是的,我们很好 ‐是的,我很高兴
‐Yep, we're good. ‐Yeah, good to go.
...我和团队设计了一个实验,
...the team and I devised an experiment
我们发射了一个装有
where we sent up a weather balloon
TriField仪器和GPS跟踪器的气象气球
outfitted with a TriField meter and a GPS tracker
-以此确定能量源头 - (哔哔声)
‐to try and identify the source. ‐(beeps)
托马斯:哦,那太完美了
THOMAS: Oh, that is perfect.
我建议我们收拾好行李
I say we pack up and go back and try
然后回去尝试在互联网上跟踪它
and track it on the Internet.
但是突然
But suddenly,
就在它到达目标区域时
just when it reached the target area,
气球停止了传输数据 -哇
‐the balloon stopped transmitting data. ‐Wow.
特拉维斯:整个东西似乎都消失了
TRAVIS: The whole thing just seemed to disappear.
-嘿,伙计们 ‐你给我们带来了火箭吗?
‐Hey, fellas. ‐Did you bring us our rockets?
是的 我们做好了
Yes, we did.
所以,现在我们要尝试重复实验
So, now we're gonna try and repeat
但这次使用火箭
the experiment, but this time using rockets.
伙计们,我想让你们见见凯特琳·拉塞尔小姐
Guys, I want y'all to meet Miss Kaitlin Russell.
所以,她是一位非凡的火箭制♥造♥者
So, she's a rocket builder extraordinaire,
所以我让她来帮助我们
so I got her to help us out.
‐好吧,欢迎来到皮行者牧场 -谢谢
‐Well, welcome to Skinwalker Ranch. ‐Thanks.
特拉维斯:凯特琳是在亨茨维尔的阿♥拉♥巴马大学
TRAVIS: Kaitlin is one of the interns who works with me
和我一起工作的实习生之一
at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
她一直在学习航♥空♥航♥天♥工程和火箭学
She's been studying aerospace engineering
所以我想她和我们一起做这个实验
and rocketry, so I thought she'd be helpful
会对我们有所帮助
working with us on this experiment.
所以,我真的很想看看你们会用什么
So, I'm really fascinated to see what you guys are using
以及我们如何把这些东西装进火箭
and how we're fitting this stuff inside.
-那会很酷 -是的
‐That's gonna be cool. ‐Yeah.
所以我想我们将
So I'm thinking we're gonna have
有一个合二为一的SDR
an SDR in one,
也许是频谱分♥析♥仪
maybe the spectrum analyzer,
也许是伽马射线探测器
maybe a gamma ray detector.
-你们觉得可行吗? ‐托马斯:我喜欢火箭
‐That sound good to y'all? ‐THOMAS: I love rockets.
-是的 -我们开始做吧
‐Yeah. ‐Let's do it.
好吧,让我们把这些东西卸下来
All right, well, let's unload this stuff
-然后把它拿过去 -好的 行动
‐and get it over there. ‐Okay. Go.
特拉维斯:随便拿点东西
TRAVIS: Just grab something, and‐‐ here‐‐
我们把它装起来
we'll bucket brigade it.
你知道,拿那个
You know, take that.
你为什么不先把引擎装起来
Why don't you go ahead and lay out the motors.
吉姆说他想用我的手♥机♥做点什么
Jim said he's gonna want to use my phone for something.
塞加拉:嘿,伙计们?
SEGALA: Hey, guys?
所有的牛都碰巧朝这边看
All the cows just happened to come and look.
这是最疯狂的事情吗?
Is that the craziest thing?
特拉维斯:他们也想看火箭发射
TRAVIS: They wanted to see the rocket launch, too.
托马斯:向我解释一下
THOMAS: Explain to me how you've got this
你是如何设置的
‐set up. ‐So, we have
‐因此,我们有频谱分♥析♥仪
spectrum analyzers, which read electromagnetic energy
它能读取电磁能量并返航,报告采集到的频谱
and reports it back in what we call a spectrum.
它的工作方式就是你把手♥机♥连接到它上面
And the way it works is that you hook up a phone to it,
你运行一个特殊的应用程序
you run a special app,
你把它放在火箭鼻锥里,然后祈祷它回来
you put it in the nose cone and pray that it comes back,
然后你就可以得到读数了 -酷
‐and you take that reading. ‐Cool.
特拉维斯:频谱分♥析♥仪上的数据
TRAVIS: The data on the spectrum analyzer
将直接记录到手♥机♥中
will be recorded directly into a cell phone.
如果我们早期的数据是正确的
And if our earlier data's correct,
它将表明火箭
it'll show that the higher the rocket travels,
飞行得越高
the more intense
射频辐射水平就会变得越强烈
the RF radiation levels will become.
装好了
Right there.
-你准备好了吗? 我们开始做吧 ‐特拉维斯:我们准备好了
‐You ready to go? Let's do it. ‐TRAVIS: We're ready to go.
看看那个风袜,看看有没有变过
Look at that wind sock and see if it's changed any.
托马斯:风来自南方
THOMAS: It's coming from the south.
特拉维斯:把这个转多一点角度
TRAVIS: Give this a little more angle.
当我第一次来到皮行者牧场时
When I first came here to Skinwalker Ranch, I found
我发现团队中的一些成员
that some of the members of the team had been
被这里发生的所有奇怪的事情吓坏了
so spooked by all the strange things going on here,
他们真的不愿意做任何
they were really reluctant to do any experiments
可能引发某种负能量的实验
that might trigger some kind of negative energy.
我不得不说 不能挖掘
I have to say no digging.
我的祖母过去总是说
My‐my grandmother used to always say
除非你用棍子戳它
a hornets' nest isn't interesting
否则马蜂窝不会有趣
until you poke it with a stick.
-是吗? ‐布莱恩特:是的
‐Right? ‐BRYANT: Okay, well,
你面对的是什么样的黄蜂?
what kind of hornets were you dealing with?
好吧,我们这里很热
All right, we're hot here.
特拉维斯:但是现在,鉴于我们
TRAVIS: But now, given all the information
最近收集到的所有信息
we've been gathering lately,
他们不仅愿意戳马蜂窝
they're not only willing to poke the hornets' nest.
他们还渴望这样做
They're eager to do it.
所以,我们准备发射
So, we are ready to launch.
插入安全钥匙
Inserting the safety key.
这很好
It's good.
所以,让我们倒数发射
So, let's do a launch
三、二、
in three, two,
一、点火
one, ignition.
-哦耶! -好大的烟!
‐Oh, yeah! ‐Holy smokes!
特拉维斯:它起飞了!
TRAVIS: There it goes!
(轻笑):起飞了
(chuckles): Here we go.
埃里克:嗯-哦
ERIK: Uh‐oh.
特拉维斯:小心你的头!
TRAVIS: Watch your head!
注意你的脑袋!
Watch your noggin!
这枚火箭没有达到预期的高度
This rocket hasn't gone as high as it was supposed to.
所以它没有达到降落伞可以弹出的地步
And so it didn't reach a point where the chute could pop.
这就是你所说的导弹
That's what you call a missile.
‐我会去拿的 -特拉维斯:好的
‐I'll go get it. ‐TRAVIS: All right.
对讲机打开!
Radios on!
它会降落在运河里
It's gonna land in the canal.
(托马斯喘着粗气)
(Thomas panting)
布莱恩特:你注意到了吗,汤姆?
BRYANT: You got eyes on it, Tom?
它. . .
It's...
这里有一条路
over here a ways.
特拉维斯:嘿,龙,汤姆
TRAVIS: Hey, Dragon, Tom,
你们找到了吗?
you guys find it yet?
哦,她来了
Oh, there she is.
(托马斯喘着粗气)
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表