剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
We've heard all these stories that if you dig on this ranch,
如果你在这个牧场上挖掘
bad things might happen to the people
挖掘的人可能会遇到坏事
that do the digging.
所以,我们有仪器说
So, there's a space down here that we've got instruments
地下可能有一个空间
that say there might be something underground,
但唯一知道的方法是钻探
but the only way to know is to drill.
我们想安全地做这件事
We want to do it safely, and we certainly don't want
我们当然不想做一些危险的事情 -是的是的
‐to do something that's‐that's dangerous. ‐Right, right.
但我们很想听听你对此的看法
But we'd love to get your perspective on it.
好吧,通常当我们做任何
Well, normally when we, we do anything
扰乱地球的事情时
to disturb the earth,
我们通常会降下祝福
we usually lay down the blessing.
因为我不想踏进一些
'Cause I don't want to tap into something
不应该踏入的领域 -阿门!
‐that isn't meant to be tapped into. ‐Amen!
这一直是我的
That's been my whole contention
全部论点
the entire time.
让我们这样说吧
Let's put it this way.
-我们去看看 -我会很高兴
‐Let's go and see. ‐I would love that.
那简直太好了
That'd be great.
好吧,我们为什么不出去看看呢?
Well, why don't we head out there and look?
让我们去吧
Let's go for it.
布莱恩特:这是一个巨大的地♥产♥
BRYANT: It's a vast property.
拉里:有多少英亩?
LARRY: How many acres?
- 总共约512英亩 -哦,哇
‐About 512 total. ‐Oh, wow.
-我没有意识到它有那么大 ‐布莱恩特:你知道
‐I didn't realize it was that big. ‐BRYANT: You know,
它向南延伸得很远
it goes quite a ways south.
特拉维斯:拉里·塞斯皮奇在钻井现场
TRAVIS: Larry Cesspooch performing a Ute tribal blessing
表演犹特部落的祝福
at the drill site
可能有助于平息一些人
might help calm the anxiety that some of the guys have
对扰乱牧场地面的焦虑
about disturbing the ground on the ranch.
谁知道呢? 也许它真的会帮助我们保持安全
And who knows? Maybe it will really help keep us safe.
布莱恩特:正如你所知道的
BRYANT: As you can tell, this is one
这是旧住♥宅♥之一 我们称它为2号♥农场
of the old dwellings here. We call it Homestead Two.
这是一个人们有过不同经历的地区
This is an area where people have had
我会把它保留在那里
various experiences. I'll leave it at that.
特拉维斯:所以,如果我们决定挖掘
TRAVIS: So, if we decide to dig,
就沿着这条道路进行
it's gonna be along this roadway,
就是我们在地下发现异常的地点
where we detected anomalies under the ground.
我们不知道它是什么
We don't know what it is,
我们只知道它与周围的
we just know it's something different
其他泥土不同
than the rest of the dirt around,
-这里地下的泥土 -对
‐under the ground here. ‐Right.
我,我会放一些烟草
I, I will lay some tobacco.
我会请求神灵理解
I will ask for understanding
希望没有人受到伤害或影响
that no one be hurt or affected.
--我们会怀着敬畏的心情聆听 ‐拉里:当然
‐We'll listen with reverence. ‐LARRY: Sure.
请听我说,这片土地的
所有善良事物的天父
尤特人
让我倾听你
帮助这些
想探究真♥相♥的人们
帮助我们
帮助我们
感谢您,造物主,善良的灵魂
好的
Okay.
-哇 -非常感谢你
‐Wow. ‐Thank you very much for that.
感谢你在这方面为我们提供帮助
We appreciate you helping us with that.
拉里:是的,我希望你们都一直和我祈祷
LARRY: Yeah, I would hope that you all would have been praying with me,
因为你们会希望这样做
'cause you're the ones who's gonna do it.
如果它是
And if it's something
我们不应该接触或踏入的地方
that, uh, we shouldn't touch or tap into,
你的仪器,你的机器
your instruments, your machinery,
就会发生故障
will malfunction.
并以此为不祥的标志 这情况不太好
And just take that as a sign that... it's not good.
就停手吧
Just leave it at that.
我真的想告诉你 我多么欣赏这一切
Can't tell you how much I appreciate everything.
特拉维斯:是的,他一直试图告诉我们禁止事项
TRAVIS: Yeah, he's been trying to tell us no,
-而且,我认为这很有帮助 -对
‐and, and I think this, this helps. ‐Right.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你邀请我,好的
‐Thank you so much. ‐Thanks for having me, yeah.
特拉维斯:很高兴见到你,拉里 谢谢你
TRAVIS: Great to meet you, Larry. Thank you.
托马斯:钻机操作员说他的钻机有12英尺高
THOMAS: The rig operator said that his rig's 12 foot tall.
所以我们要把这些树枝砍掉
And so we're just gonna whack these branches off.
埃里克:今天是皮行者牧场史无前例的一天
ERIK: Today is a day without precedent on Skinwalker Ranch.
在2号♥农场附近进行探地雷达勘测后
We're drilling into the ground after having done
我们开始往地下钻探
ground‐penetrating radar surveys near Homestead Two.
塞加拉:太完美了
SEGALA: That's perfect.
(呼气)
(exhales)
埃里克:我们被告知
ERIK: We're told that some kind of misfortune
某种不幸经常伴随着挖掘
often accompanies digging.
我们不假设存在危险
We don't assume that there's a danger,
但我们也假设存在危险
but we also don't assume that there isn't.
塞加拉:在我看来,我们已经准备好挖掘了
SEGALA: In my opinion, we're ready to dig.
我们有合适的人员 我们聘请了合适的顾问
We have the right personnel. We hired the right consultants.
我们受到很好的保护
We're well protected.
如果发生任何不好的事情,我们已经准备好离开那里
We're ready to get out of there if anything bad happens,
所以我们准备好了
so we're ready to go.
特拉维斯:这是一个相当大的演习
TRAVIS: That's a pretty big drill.
是的,这是布兰登的任务
Yeah, this is on Brandon's mandate.
这当然不是我的任务
It certainly wasn't mine.
特拉维斯:一切都会好的,龙
TRAVIS: It's gonna be all right, Dragon.
布莱恩特:我对在这块土地上挖掘
BRYANT: I still have some reservations
或钻探仍有一些保留意见
about digging or drilling on the property.
许多与在牧场上挖掘相关的异常活动
A lot of the activity associated with digging on the ranch
不一定是你从地下挖出来什么
isn't necessarily what you're gonna pull out of the ground...
‐我们做得怎么样? ‐但是当你
‐How we doing? ‐...but what may happen
真的扰乱地球时可能会发生什么
when you do disturb the earth.
-你们准备好做一些工作了,嗯? -杰里米:是的
‐You guys are ready to do some work, huh? ‐JEREMY: Yeah.
布莱恩特:那我想我们会让你进来
BRYANT: I guess we'll have you come on in, then.
特拉维斯:探地雷达说
TRAVIS: Ground‐penetrating radar said
路底下有什么异常的东西
there's something under the road that's anomalous,
要到那里去观察它的唯一方法
and the only way to get down there
就是挖一个洞
and look at it is to dig a hole.
这就是我们要做的
So that's what we're going to do.
托马斯:嘿,伙计们 我是托马斯
THOMAS: Hey, guys. I'm Thomas.
我是这里的牧场管♥理♥员♥
I'm the ranch superintendent here.
-杰里米 -嘿,杰里米
‐Jeremy. ‐Hey, Jeremy.
所以,我们发现,伙计们,我们在这里的道路上
So, what we found, guys, is‐‐ we did ground‐penetrating radar
安装了探地雷达
on‐‐ along the roadway here,
所以沿着这条路有一些东西
and so there's something along this stretch
从我们所在的地方经过那个农场
from about where we are on past that homestead,
大概有50英尺左右
probably 50 feet or so.
我们遇到了一些--我不想称之为问题
We've had some‐‐ I don't want to call 'em issues‐‐
但有些事件可能存在一些
but some events, where there might have been
放射性衰变粒子
some radioactive decay particles.
可能有一些有毒化学物质
There might have been some toxic chemicals.
所以我们想走一小段距离,比如几英尺
So we'd like to go small distances, like a few feet,
用凯西带来的设备测量它
measure it with equipment that Casey brought,
然后,当它测量好后,再走几英尺
and then, then when it's clear, do the next few feet
并确保我们不会让任何人陷入任何情况
and‐and make sure that we're not getting anybody in any situation
-我们不想陷入这种境地,对吧? ‐凯西:当然
‐we don't want to be in, right? ‐CASEY: Sure.
特拉维斯:我们今天要钻的第一个洞
TRAVIS: The first hole we're gonna drill today
将在2号♥农场的远端
will be at the far end of Homestead Two.
现在,杰里·米莱博被指示要小心
Now, Jeremy Lebeau has been instructed to go easy,
以防我们遇到非常危险的事情
in case we hit something really dangerous.
我们今天用空心钻杆钻孔
We're drilling today with hollow‐stem augers.
它们中间是空心的
They're hollow in the middle.
这使我们可以使用
That allows us to go down
采样器从中间向下伸
through the middle with our sampler.
我们会拿出样本,看看里面
We'd bring up the sample, look inside of it,
你可以测试任何你当时需要测试的读数
and you can do whatever readings you need to do at that point.
那些工作都在我们深入研究
And that would be before we drill down
并真正打扰地球之前进行 ‐特拉维斯:是的,我喜欢这样
‐and really disturb it. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah, I like that.
好吧,让我们找到他的位置
Well, let's get him located
那是我们钻的第一个洞 -是的
‐where we want to plunge that first hole. ‐Yeah.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表