剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
"when we do radiation treatment on people,
看到的那种烧伤
that's the kind of burns that you see."
是的,我们肯定要仔细检查那个区域
Yeah, we want to definitely double‐check that area,
在那里进行更彻底的搜索
do a more thorough search through there, make sure
确保那里没有任何东西,确保你们安全
that there isn't anything there, make sure you guys are safe,
-所以 ‐好吧,让我们拿起装备
‐so... ‐Well, let's grab the gear,
坐上两辆车出发
get in the two vehicles and head out.
凯西:听起来不错
CASEY: Sounds good.
布莱恩特:我不想直接拉到前面
BRYANT: I didn't want to pull right in front,
因为我想至少保持一点距离
'cause I want to stay at least a little ways away
让凯西有机会进入那里并四处探查
until Casey gets a chance to get in there and poke around a bit.
塞加拉:而且你不能单独派人进去
SEGALA: And you can't send someone in there alone,
所以我会在你身后 ‐凯西:好的
‐so I'm gonna be right behind you. ‐CASEY: Okay.
你受过训练,了解这些东西的影响
And you're trained in understanding the effects
所以如果你注意到什么
of this stuff, so if you notice anything...
-是的 ‐就离开那里,好吗?
‐Yeah. ‐...get out of there, right?
-好的 ‐特拉维斯:在我上次访问
‐Yeah. ‐TRAVIS: After my previous visit
2号♥农场后
to Homestead Two,
我最终受到了一些令人讨厌的辐射烧伤
I ended up with some nasty radiation burns.
所以我决定最好还是保持距离
So I decided it's probably best I keep my distance
直到吉姆和凯西弄清楚那边发生了什么
until Jim and Casey can figure out what's going on over there.
我的意思是,也许埃里克是对的
I mean, maybe Erik's right.
也许那里有某种强大的能量
Maybe there is some kind of powerful energy there
埋在地下深处的某个地方
that's buried somewhere deep underground.
好吧,伙计们
All right, guys. Y'all be careful in there,
你们在里面小心点,注意彼此的背影
watch each other's backs.
凯西:好的,听起来不错
CASEY: All right, sounds good.
-好的 ‐所以就在拐角处,我们开始吧
‐All right. ‐So right around the corner here is where we started.
好的
Okay.
我们将从蓄水池所在的后面开始
We'll start in the back where the, uh, cistern is.
(盖革计数器哒哒声)
(Geiger counter clicking)
凯西:一切,我在这里看到的一切
CASEY: Everything, everything I'm seeing here
都只有背景杂音 -塞加拉:相当低?
‐is all just background. ‐SEGALA: Pretty low?
凯西:是的 只有背景杂音 什么也没有
CASEY: Yeah. Just background. Nothing.
塞加拉:这实际上与我们所看到的相反
SEGALA: This is actually the opposite of what we saw.
所有这些钉子都在这里,也许?
All these nails over here, maybe?
-没有? -没有
‐Nothing? ‐Nothing.
‐塞加拉:好的 -屋顶上什么都没有,什么都没有
‐SEGALA: Okay. ‐Nothing up on the roofs, nothing.
-你有什么发现吗? ‐塞加拉:目前还没有
‐Are you finding anything? ‐SEGALA: Not at this point.
凯西:没什么--现在没有
CASEY: Nothing‐‐ Not at this point.
‐只是普通的背景杂音? -是的
‐Just‐just normal background? ‐Yep.
--我想,真的 -你什么都没有得到?
‐I think, really... ‐You're not getting anything?
塞加拉:当我们环顾四周时,我们使用仪器
SEGALA: As we're looking around, the readings that we took
获取的读数显示
using our instruments show
它低于仪器通常的读数
that it was below what they would normally read,
并且他们没有读取到任何高于我们
and they didn't read anything higher
所谓的背景杂音的读数
than what we call background noise.
没有
Nope.
只有背景杂音
Just background.
塞加拉:也许我们可以更多地关注这里?
SEGALA: Maybe we can come focus over here more?
‐凯西:是的 ‐井在哪里
‐CASEY: Yep. ‐Where the well is.
凯西:那是井,对吗?
CASEY: Is that the well, right there?
-好的 ‐我们做的其中一件事
‐Okay. ‐One of the things that we did
是我们把井盖打开,我想再做一次
is we took the top off, and I'd like to do that again.
-是的 ‐但是要在我们检查了该区域并进行一些扫描之后才行
‐Yep. ‐But after we kind of check the area and do a little, uh, scan.
好的
Okay.
-没什么? ‐凯西:没什么 只有背景杂音
‐Nothing? ‐CASEY: Nothing. Just background.
是的,这只有背景杂音
Yep, that's just background.
特拉维斯:这很有趣
TRAVIS: This is interesting.
就在上周,就在同一位置
In the same spot where, just last week,
我被巨大的峰值电离辐射击中
I got hit by a huge spike of ionizing radiation,
但现在 凯西和吉姆的读数为零
Casey and Jim are now getting zero readings.
那么,只有背景杂音?
So, n‐nothing but background?
除了背景杂音啥都没有
Nothing but background.
塞加拉:此时此刻,没有辐射
SEGALA: At this point in time, there's no radiation.
我的意思是,就我的仪表所看到的而言
I mean, as far as what my meters are‐are seeing,
目前什么都没有
there's nothing there at the moment.
不过,你知道“此时此刻”这句话听起来有多疯狂吗?
You know how crazy that sounds, though? "At this point in time"?
-它 (叹息)-我的意思是
‐It's... (groans) ‐I mean, that's becoming
它正在成为牧场的流行语
the catchphrase out here at the ranch.
“此时此刻”
"At this‐‐ at this point in time."
我几乎就像,你知道的
I‐It's almost like, you know,
牧场正在戏弄我们,你知道吗?
the ranch is, like, messing with us, you know?
我们进去了,这一次它反过来捅我们了
We‐we go in there and it's gonna poke us this time.
让我们马上回去
And we‐‐ Let's go right back and not‐‐
这是要让人发疯啊
That's how you make people crazy.
布莱恩特:我们已经尽力了
BRYANT: We've done what we can.
你知道,事实上有害的东西
You know, the fact that there's not a constant source
并不是源源不断的
of something that's harmful
这让我对地上挖个洞
makes me feel at least a little bit better
-感觉至少好一点 -对
‐about poking a hole in the ground. ‐Right.
很明显,这能够
It does clear that hurdle
让我们进来看看下面有什么障碍
of being able to come in and see what's under us.
我同意 好吧,让我们装上装备,让我们出发吧
I agree. Well, let's load our gear up and let's head out.
如果真的有某种巨大的物体或结构
If there really is some kind of massive object
位于2号♥农场深处
or structure located deep beneath Homestead Two,
那么我很想开始钻探以便我们找到它
then I'm eager to start drilling so we can find it.
我们能在这里搅动马蜂窝吗? 当然
Could we be stirring up a hornets' nest here? Sure.
但是为什么我们在没有任何答案的情况下走开呢?
But why would we want to walk away now without any answers?
托马斯:所以,我想我们正在获得一些新动物
THOMAS: So, I guess we're getting some new animals.
羊驼,我想这正是我想要的
Alpacas, I think, is what I think they are.
那是向你吐口水的羊驼吗?
Is that the ones that spit on you?
我想如果你让它们生气,是的,他们会朝你吐口水
I think if you make 'em mad, yeah, they'll spit on you.
继续打开这个
Go ahead and open this.
特拉维斯:我们决定看看
TRAVIS: We decided to see
我们的钻探作业加上引入一种外来动物
if our drilling operation, coupled with the introduction
是否有助于引发某种
of an exotic type of animal would help trigger some kind
奇怪或不寻常的现象
of strange or unusual phenomenon.
于是,汤姆和坎杜斯安排运送过来两只羊驼
So, Tom and Kandus arranged for the delivery of two alpacas.
托马斯:那可能很好
THOMAS: That's probably good.
特拉维斯:据我们所知
TRAVIS: That's a type of animal that,
这是一种以前从未在牧场上待过的动物
as far as any of us know, has never been on the ranch before.
-你好你好 -坎杜斯:嘿,吉姆
‐Hello, hello. ‐KANDUS: Hey, Jim.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
‐Good to see you. ‐You, too.
-好激动 -我可以看到你
‐So excited. ‐I can see you,
-我可以看到你已经收养了它们 -是的
‐I can see you've already adopted 'em. ‐Yes.
将羊驼带到牧场的想法
The idea of bringing alpacas on the ranch was
只是为了引入一种不同的动物
just to introduce a different animal.
从未有过的动物
Something that's never been here,
比牛更具异国情调的东西
something a little bit more exotic than a cow.
我准备好大干一场了
I'm ready to rock and roll.
坎杜斯:我们认为看看它们
KANDUS: We thought it would be interesting
对牧场的反应
to just see how they react to the ranch
以及牧场对它们的反应会很有趣
and how the ranch reacts to them.
我们现在可以把它们放在这个围栏的角落里
We can put 'em in this corner pen for now.
坎杜斯:我们将首先将它们圈在一个
KANDUS: We're going to corral them to start with,
较小的空间中,这样它们就可以对
in a smaller space so they can get more comfortable
更大范围的牧场更加舒适
to the bigger scope of things, where we can
我们也许最终可以将它们放出牧场
maybe eventually let them out in the pasture.
小心他们的后腿
Just watch out for their back legs,
因为他们有时会因为害怕而踢腿
'cause they will kick sometimes if they're scared.
‐坎杜斯,干活吧 -好的
‐Kandus, do it. ‐Okay.
你好 过来
Hi. Come here.
没关系,伙计 嘿,出来吧 你真甜
It's okay, buddy. Hey, come out. Oh, so sweet.
(轻笑) 过来
(chuckles) Come here.
‐汤姆:好的,注意它的腿 ‐坎杜斯:我们开始了
‐TOM: Okay, just watch his legs. ‐KANDUS: There we go.
汤姆:我们开始了
TOM: There we go.
欢迎 哦,他们太甜了
Welcome. Oh, they're so sweet.
汤姆:我们最终选择了羊驼
TOM: We ended up with the alpacas
因为它们的视力非常好
because they have very good eyesight,
听力非常好
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表