剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
It's going down...
来吧 向上!
Come on. Up!
我们失去了她
We lost her.
我们失去了它
We lost it.
-我认为它断线了 ‐卡莱布:摔的到处都是
‐I think it broke the line. ‐KALEB: It's all over there.
测试线有50磅 那是很大的压力
There's that 50‐pound test line. That's a lot of pressure.
-风很大 -废话
‐There was a lot of wind. ‐Crap.
该死的
Damm it.
这就是我们要做的
So here's what we're gonna do.
我们将去尝试恢复有效载荷
We're gonna go and try and recover the payload,
如果风平息了
and if the wind dies down enough,
让我们不要在那一点上系住绳子
I say we're gonna forget with the tether at this point,
让我们做一次自♥由♥飞行
and let's just do a free‐fly,
让它带着有效载荷去. -好的
‐let one go with the payload on it. ‐Okay.
一旦我们找到气球并把我们的装备拿下来
Once we find the balloon and get our gear off of it,
我们就会让下一个气球飞得尽可能高
we're just gonna let the next one get as high as it can.
希望它能帮助我们弄清楚
Hopefully, it'll help us figure out
牧场上方可能导致这些辐射峰值的原因
what could be above the ranch causing these radiation spikes.
(通过无线电) :好的,那我们会
(over radio): All right, then we'll
在吉普车上见到你 ‐托马斯:好的
‐meet you back at the Jeep. ‐THOMAS: Okay.
我们将返回并开始为下一次发射做准备
We're gonna head back and start preparing for the next launch.
下一个气球
This next balloon
不仅有TriField 仪器和一个摄像头
will not only have the TriField meter and a camera on it,
还有一个音频信标和一个GPS 设备
but also an audio beacon and a GPS device.
这样我们就可以在它收集数据时跟踪它的位置
That way we can track its location as it gathers data.
‐关掉它 -好的
‐Shut it off. ‐Okay.
有很多提升吗?
Got a lot of lift on it?
-是的 -嗯-嗯
‐Yeah. ‐Mm‐hmm.
特拉维斯:好的,我们很好
TRAVIS: All right, we're good.
- (稳定的哔哔声) ‐马特:是的,是的,我们知道
‐(steady beeping) ‐MATT: Yep, yep, yep, we know.
‐音频信标已打开 ‐特拉维斯:我们需要放手
‐Audio beacon is on. ‐TRAVIS: We need to let it go.
风快要停了--现在是
The wind's kind of dying down‐‐ it'd be
...让它全速前进的好时机
a good time to let it... let it rip.
我的意思是,它会像火箭一样飞,对吧?
I mean, it's gonna go like a rocket, right?
-是的,它会很快起飞
‐Yeah, it's gonna take off pretty quick. ‐Well, so we hopefully
‐好吧,所以我们希望它能够通过 ...你知道
get it to go through the... you know,
通过我们计算出的一英里高的标记
mile‐high mark that we were calculating.
我只是希望它向西飘太远之前击中目标
I'm just hoping that it hits that before it gets too far to the west.
-你知道我的意思? -我也这样希望
‐You know what I mean? ‐I hope so, too.
-你明白了吗,马特? -是的,我明白了
‐You got it, Matt? ‐Yeah, I got it.
-开始了 -我们准备好了
‐Here we go. ‐We're clear.
‐开始松手 - (惊呼)
‐Start easing it up. ‐(exclaims)
开始放手,开始放手
Start letting it go, start letting it go.
(持续发出稳定的哔哔声)
(steady beeping continues)
三二一 让它启动
Three, two, one. Let it launch.
看看它飞得有多快
Look how fast it's going.
嘿,我喜欢它的样子 ...
Hey, I love how it's...
它正穿过那个点
It's going right through the spot, too.
太棒了
That is awesome.
托马斯:哦,那太完美了!
THOMAS: Oh, that is perfect!
就在它需要通过的地方
Right where it needs to be.
特拉维斯:那再好不过了
TRAVIS: That couldn't have worked out better,
-我认为 ‐马特:这是一个很好的发射
‐I don't think. ‐MATT: That's a good launch.
我觉得我们应该收拾行李 然后回去尝试在互联网上跟踪它
I say we pack up and go back and try and track it on the Internet.
‐马特:听起来不错 托马斯:是的
‐MATT: Sounds good. THOMAS: Yep.
特拉维斯:现在我们取得了成功的发射
TRAVIS: Now that we have a successful launch,
我们要从指挥中心去追踪气球
we're going to go track the balloon from the command center.
如果这个实验成功
If this experiment is successful,
它将告诉我们这些能量尖峰发生的确切位置
it'll tell us exactly where these energy spikes are occurring,
并希望能告诉我们是什么原因造成的
and hopefully, what's causing them.
你已经在跟踪它了吗?
Are you tracking it already?
是的 是的,过来坐下看看
Yeah. Yeah, come sit down and take a look.
‐你能看到吗? ‐是的,我能很好的看到
‐Can you see okay? ‐Yeah, I can see good.
马特:到目前为止看起来怎么样?
MATT: What does it look like so far?
是的,所以,我们已经有一些不错的目标了
Yeah, so, um, we've got a few good hits already.
看起来它正在向东移♥动♥
It looks like it's tracking off towards the east.
现在有多高?
How high is it right now?
嗯,它给了我们一个高度
Um, it's giving us an altitude,
嗯,海拔10,453米
well, above sea level, of 10,453.
特拉维斯:现在,皮行者牧场
TRAVIS: Now, Skinwalker Ranch is already
已经在海拔 5,000 英尺处
at 5,000 feet above sea level.
我们现在追踪的气球在牧场上方大约
And the balloon we're tracking right now
5,500英尺处
is approximately 5,500 above the ranch.
这意味着它的总海拔约为
That means its total elevation
10,500 英尺
is about 10,500 feet.
现在,这几乎正是我们认为
Now, that's pretty much exactly where we believe
该地♥产♥上方的射频能量来源地
the RF energy above the property is coming from.
好吧,这很奇怪
Well, that is odd, though,
因为我认为它飞入和飞出这里所花费的时间要多不少
because you'd think it gone more than that in the time it took us to get out there and into here.
-是的 -嗯,它不是 ...
‐Yeah. ‐Well, it's‐it's not...
它不在更新
This is not updating.
马特:这对我来说很奇怪
MATT: That's strange to me.
应该每分钟更新一次
That's supposed to update every minute.
它似乎在海拔10,000英尺之后停止了
It seems to have stopped after the 10,000 foot above sea level.
那么最后一次发送数据是什么时候?
So, when was the last time that‐that blip sent data?
我的意思是,那是多久以前的事了,埃里克?
I mean, how long ago was that, Erik?
-几分钟前? 一分钟前? -是的
‐A few minutes ago? A minute ago? ‐Yeah.
‐已经超过一分钟了 -好的
‐It's been a lot more than a minute. ‐Okay.
这让我感到莫名其妙
And that's‐that's baffling to me.
传感器坚如磐石 伙计,我已经飞了30次了
The sensor is rock‐solid. Dude, I have flown this thing
超过30次
30 times, more than 30 times.
我从来没有失败过
It's never failed on me.
所以,我不明白它为什么会消失
So, I don't understand why it went out.
我有点担心这个气球
I'm kind of worried about this balloon.
我不认为我们有任何
I don't think we've ever had anything
在大气中无法解释的事情
that we could not explain in the atmosphere.
如果我们有足够的数据,我们通常可以弄清楚大多数事情
We can usually figure most things out if we have enough data.
大约一英里
Roughly a mile,
或者你知道,略高于一英里高
or you know, a little above a mile high,
它就消失了
and it's lost,
我从没想过会发生这种情况
which I never thought would happen.
所以,你说那是什么高度?
So, what altitude did you say that was?
嗯,这告诉我们海拔在10,453英尺,所以 ...
Well, this is telling us 10,453 above sea level, so...
‐我们的海拔是多少 ... ‐我们这里大约有 5,000英尺
‐What's the altitude of our... ‐We're about 5,000 here.
好的 所以它大约是5,500英尺
Okay. So it's about 5,500 feet.
-是吗? -是的
‐Right? ‐Yeah.
‐托马斯:嗯,这很有趣 ‐特拉维斯:是的,是的
‐THOMAS: Well, that's interesting. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah, it is.
马特:所以,在某个地方,传感器停止了工作
MATT: So, somewhere, the sensor stopped working.
没错 ...
That's right... right where we figure
就在我们认为场地线交叉的地方
those, uh, field lines are crossing.
就在测出三角形的地方
That's right where the triangulation put it.
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
托马斯:当气球上升时,我们确实收发到信息了
THOMAS: We did get it to ping as the balloon was going up.
所以,我们知道它在转发和发送信息
So, we know it was transponding and‐and sending information.
在我们最后一次收发信息时 电池显示很好
The last ping that we got showed the battery was good,
温度很好,一切正常
the temperature was good, everything was functioning
然后,神奇地
properly, and then, magically,
它达到了5,000英尺的标记
it hits this 5,000‐foot mark,
它就是 ... 消失了
and it's... gone.
我已经放了30个这样的气球
I've flown 30 of these balloons.
我摔过气球,我踩过气球,我还把气球弄湿过
I've dropped 'em, I've stepped on 'em, I've gotten 'em wet.
他们还飞过雷暴
They've flown through, you know, thunderstorms.
‐它们上升到了 100,000 英尺 -是的,他们坚如磐石
‐They go up to 100,000 feet. ‐Yeah, they're rock solid.
一定有什么东西在 5,000英尺处
There must have been something at 5,000 feet
--把它关掉了 -发生了一些事
‐that shut it off. ‐Something happened.
特拉维斯:我们与气球失去联♥系♥的地点
TRAVIS: It's crazy that the point
发生了很疯狂的事情
where we lost contact with the balloon
与我们计算出的射频能量的来源地完全相同
is at the exact same altitude we calculated the RF energy to be coming from.
但是气球到底去哪儿了?
But where the heck did the balloon go?
就像它消失了一样
It's like it just disappeared.
我们为什么不看一下系留测试的镜头
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表