剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
Here, hold the radio.
不过,我没有看到它上面有十字架
I don't see a cross on it, though,
不像你所期望的是救援组织
like you'd expect with a rescue.
托马斯:他的速度非常慢
THOMAS: He's going extremely slow.
这不是我想象中的空中救护公♥司♥
That's not the behavior I would expect
的行为
from a Life Flight.
我想检查一下
I want to check it out.
汤姆:好的
TOM: Yeah.
特拉维斯:不过,这是一架相当大的直升机
TRAVIS: It's a pretty big helicopter, though.
是的,我们的空中救护直升机没有那么大,我不认为是他们的
Yeah, our Life Flight one is not that big, I don't think.
埃里克:所以,伙计们,我会试着
ERIK: So, guys, I'm gonna try to go in
进去看看转发器的数据
and look at the transponder data.
看看我能不能认出是谁
See if I can figure out who it is.
托马斯:是的,这是个好主意,埃里克
THOMAS: Yeah, that's a good idea, Erik.
特拉维斯:它的底部有一个天空球
TRAVIS: It's got a sky ball on the bottom of it.
那东西看起来
That thing looks like it has a big camera
底部也有一个大相机
on the bottom of it, too.
‐哦,确实如此 -你看到了吗?
‐Oh, it does. ‐Do you see it?
它的底部确实有一个摄像头
It does have a camera on the bottom.
特拉维斯:他们在看着我们,伙计们
TRAVIS: They're watching us, guys.
布莱恩特:首先,我想,布兰登会飞过来吗?
BRYANT: First, I thought, is Brandon coming in?
当我们跑出去看到直升机时
And as we raced out and got eyes on it,
我们意识到这不是我们认识的直升机
we realized it's no helicopter that we recognize,
而且它肯定是在山岭上方盘旋 ..
and it was definitely hovering above the mesa...
...并且可能在2号♥农场上方
...and possibly over Homestead Two.
这真的让我很担心
Which really concerns me quite a bit.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who this is
也不知道他们在这里做什么
or what they're doing here,
但他们不应该在这里
but they're not supposed to be here.
卡莱布:看起来它现在正向西直行
KALEB: Looks like it's heading just straight west now.
-我要看不见它了 ‐特拉维斯:嘿,卡莱布,你们都看到直升机了吗?
‐I'm losing it. ‐TRAVIS: Hey, Kaleb, y'all see the helicopter?
是的,看起来它正在向西飞越山岭
Yeah, looks like it's just heading west over the mesa.
特拉维斯:我看不到它了,伙计们 它不见了
TRAVIS: I don't see it, guys. It's gone.
托马斯:他们飞过来的目的是什么?
THOMAS: What's the purpose of them flying over?
他们只是好奇我们在这里做什么吗?
Are they just curious as to what we're doing down here?
为什么有人会得到一架私人直升机
Why does someone get a private helicopter
并安装了相机 飞越皮行者牧场?
and mount a camera and fly over Skinwalker Ranch?
这绝对让你觉得自己被监视了
Uh, it definitely makes you feel like you're being spied on.
这就是某种行为 ..
It was the behavior that was...
特拉维斯:就像他们在看着我们一样
TRAVIS: It's like they were watching us.
好吧,如果他们正在转发,埃里克 我们会接受到的 ..
Well, if they're transponding, Erik will pick 'em up on our...
我希望他们应该遵守法律 是吧
I hope‐‐ well, they, they should by law, right,
我们收到了什么,埃里克?
be transponding. What do we got, Erik?
他们根本没有转发
They didn't show up at all.
没有转发,那?
Not transponding, then?
所以他们关闭了转发器
So they had their transponder turned off.
显然
Evidently.
所以我只是根据空域
So I was just telling them...
告诉他们
depending on the airspace,
我不认为这是A级或B级空域
and I don't think this is an A or a B class airspace.
-应该是E -对
‐It's probably E. ‐Right.
然后你不必有一个转发器
Then, uh, you don't have to have a transponder,
直到你到达一定的高度
uh, till you get to a certain altitude.
-没错 ‐因此他们可以将其关闭
‐That's right. ‐And so they could have turned it off
这样我们就无法追踪他们
so that we couldn't track them.
是的,他们显然在寻找什么
Yeah, they were clearly looking for something.
为什么,你为什么要把它关掉呢?
Why, why would you turn it off, though?
我的意思是,转发不符合你的
I mean, isn't it in your best interest
最大利益吗?
‐to be transponding? ‐If you have an emergency,
‐如果你有紧急情况,你希望人们知道你在哪里
you want people to know where you are,
如果你关闭它,那你肯定不希望人们
and so you would turn it off 'cause you don't want people
知道你在哪里
to know where you are.
现在,你不必开着它飞行
Now, you don't have to fly
我的意思是
with it on. I mean, it's not
这不是你必须遵守的法律
a law that you have to have it on,
但这很愚蠢,对吧?
but it's just dumb, right?
或者你正在做一些秘密的事情
Or you're doing something clandestine.
在罗伯特·毕格罗拥有牧场期间
During the time when Robert Bigelow owned the ranch,
联邦政♥府♥花了很多年时间
the federal government spent many years
与他合作调查这个地方
working with him to investigate this place.
所以,我们会来到这里
So, now that we're here,
我们也经历了很多奇怪的现象
and we've been experiencing a lot of bizarre phenomena...
它不在山岭上方500英尺处
It wasn't 500 feet above the mesa.
我想知道这架直升机
I'm wondering if this helicopter's evidence
是否证明我们正在被监视?
that we're being watched?
有人在这里检查我们在干什么
Someone's here checking out what we're doing.
90年代初,罗伯特·毕格罗
In the early '90s, Robert Bigelow, uh, you know,
亿万富翁企业家
billionaire entrepreneur,
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商和航♥空♥航♥天♥企业家
real estate developer and aerospace entrepreneur,
创立了国家探索科学研究所
founded the National Institute of Discovery Science.
这是他私人资助的研究
Which was his own privately funded effort
旨在真正的去调查UFO现象
to really investigate the UFO phenomena,
牛被肢解和各种高度离奇现象
cattle mutilations, and all sorts of high strangeness.
最初这是一项私人资助的研究工作
What started off as a privately funded research effort
后来牧场被过渡到
transitioned on the ranch to that program,
五角大楼赞助的项目
which was sponsored by the Pentagon.
直到今天,项目仍然处于保密状态
It remains to this day cloaked in secrecy.
你知道,这些年
And a lot of the efforts or the findings
对这个地♥产♥的深入研究
that came out of those years
所产生的许多成果或发现
of intense study on this property,
仍然处于保密状态
you know, remain under lock and key.
它的底部有一个大的天空球
They have a big sky ball on the bottom of it.
--是的,我们看到了 -特拉维斯:是的
‐Yeah, we saw that. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah.
这让它看起来像是在观察我们
That made it look like they were watching us.
卡莱布:会不会是一架新闻直升机之类的?
KALEB: Could it be a news helicopter or something?
布莱恩特:通常新闻直升机上
BRYANT: Usually news helicopters have
都有一个标识
an identification on it.
好吧,他们显然在直升机的底部有一个摄像头
Well, they clearly had a camera on the bottom of that thing.
-嗯-嗯 -是的
‐Mm‐hmm. ‐Yeah.
是的,它有的 你可以很清楚的看到摄像头
Absolutely, it did. You could see it really well.
-是的 -这让你想知道 ..
‐Yeah. ‐Makes you wonder...
他们到底在这里做什么
what in the world they're doing here.
托马斯:特拉维斯,这里发生了一些事情
THOMAS: Travis, there's something going on out here.
到底怎么回事?
What in the world?
它只是死了
It's just dead.
我建议在查看它是否具有
I recommend not to touch it
放射性之前不要触摸它
till we see if it's radioactive.
看 仪表快疯了
Look at‐‐ the meter's going crazy.
所有频率都被激发
All the frequencies are excited.
特拉维斯:人类不知道该怎么做
TRAVIS: Mankind doesn't know how to do that.
我们需要离开这里,伙计们
We need to get out of here, guys.
(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)
(phone ringing)
特拉维斯:你好
TRAVIS: Hello.
‐托马斯:特拉维斯 -嘿,托马斯
‐THOMAS: Travis. ‐Hey, Thomas.
托马斯:嘿 我不确定你在地♥产♥的哪个位置
THOMAS: Hey. I'm not sure where you're at on the property.
但是,这里发生了一些事情
But, uh, there's something going on out here.
过来看看吧
Come over here and check it out.
我们需要弄清楚发生了什么
We need to figure out what happened.
(气喘吁吁)
(panting)
特拉维斯:嘿,好的
TRAVIS: Hey, y'all.
到底是怎么回事?
What in the world?
托马斯:没有外伤迹象
THOMAS: No sign of trauma.
汤姆和我把它翻了过来,看看我们是否
Tom and I rolled it over just to see if we could see
能看到它上面的动物标记
any animal markings on it.
没有猫科动物的痕迹 没有挣扎的迹象
There's no cat tracks. There's no sign of struggle.
‐坎杜斯:大中午的 --它就那么死了
‐KANDUS: Middle of the day... ‐It's just dead.
杀死一头牛是很难的
It's hard to kill a cow.
汤姆:今天早上我见过她,但她还活着
TOM: I saw her this morning, but she was alive.
那是早上晚点的时候吗?
Was that late morning?
托马斯:它至少已经死了几个小时
THOMAS: It's been dead for a couple hours at least.
你知道,这真的让我很不安
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表